My 4 piece chromium crusher isn't turning smoothly like it should...

My 4 piece chromium crusher isn't turning smoothly like it should. I've cleaned both parts of the actual part that does the grinding and its still very stiff with turning. Anyone have any remedies?

PS: Pic is related, its the exact same as my grinder.

try scraping the green stuff off the inside edges,that hash tends to stick

if you are putting big buds , that might be the problem. also, if it old or heavily used this can also cause it to turn harshly

already did. Still super stiff and gets stuck.

>2016
>still smoking flower

I'm in college, surrounded by potheads. Its gotten used multiple times a day since I got here back in late August. Any way to remedy this?

hmmmmmmm, maybe you bent the metal?

not that I can tell

Grind a condom then let it evaporate. Good as new

I can't even turn without anything in it, let alone a condom

My metal grinder gets stuck too, I think it's due to the friction making it hot. Sometimes it gets completely stuck mid grind, when it does I just leave it for a minute and then it turns smoothly again.

Don't know what to suggest expect for clean it regularly and maybe grind less up at a time. Plastic ones are wank.

Agree u need some lube and spermicide

put some vegtable oil on a paper towel and rub on
could just need little lubrication, if that works i suggest buy small bottle of gun oil to use after as veg oil wears out fast

Grind by hand

Scrape it then boil it

Try spraying it with wd-40 shit works on everything just make sure you clean it all off

stop trying to smoke acorns

I heard people soak the whole grinder in isoalco overnight.

isopropyl alcohol will clean it right up. any non-polar solvent will do the trick.

maybe stop being a fucking lazy ass stoner lay about and go out and do some sports, you wont be so fucking weak then you little bitch. fuck.

Best remedy chuck that shit out and get a grinder number one without a magnet and ill be good for 5 year