ITT: We thank the troops and police officers for their service

ITT: We thank the troops and police officers for their service

Thanks everyone in the air force,

FUCK YOU CUNTS, MILITARY ARE NOTHING BUT OPPRESSERS TO THE FREE PEOPLES OF IRAQ AND SYRIA, DEATH TO AMERICAN IMPERIALISM

Thanks

fuck all of you. employees of the state only here to repress rights. bunch of frat boys and faggots.

bump

Thanks to all service members.

Like judges, who exist to uphold rights. Right?

Kids are stupid.

You're welcome.

THANK YOU

This was always retarded.

I don't know which would be worse, make drugs or join the military. I'll probably just cultivate magic mushrooms

Thank you for your service.

50 years is a short time Mr. I respectfully ask that you at least respect those that you believe, died before 50 years ago, thank you.

Fuck the troops.

For those 50 years+ yes but not all. Only those wars that threatened us. But military personel should shut the fuck up about honor and duty. If that shit was what you really valued then cutting your benefits off and having you live like the rest of us shouldn't be a problem. Fucking military babies after discharge everywhere. Can't keep jobs, can't not get into a fist fight and most of them are POGs!

kill your self

Give an asshole a gun to shoot the "bad guys" because they might have wmds
And then they are "heroes" and should be respected!
Fuck you

we don't even do anything

A civilian douchebag calling someone a POG, I laugh at you you silly cunt, don't disrespect those that have served out nation, if you've never been there you should keep quiet, you don't know what it is like, go protest some stup BLM bullshit.