Can we all agree that if you like anythibg on pic related you don't belong here and you should go back to the shithole...

Can we all agree that if you like anythibg on pic related you don't belong here and you should go back to the shithole you came from

(you)

>I dislike something you like so therefore I am superior.

why is cr1itikal on there

can we agree that if OP wasn't such a fucking neckbeard this wouldn't be a fucking problem. U must think you're intelligent cunt

Sup Forums is on it. leave then you fucking moron

Well if this isn't the cringest post on the whole of the Milky Way Galaxy on the website on the god damn internet in this reality we live in and let's be honest you'll wife if you had one would get fucked for a Milky Way bar cuck boi

shut up nigger

What kind of self absorbed shitbag doesn't like south park?

damn straight

That moment when you wish your mother wasn't rammed in the ass by a nasty immigrant who loves everything you hate but that's just OP's sad life as a son of a cuck and a next in cuck kin

bbbbbaaaaaiiiiiiittttttt

Cuuuuuuuuuuuck

Hagagaagaahahahaha memes amirite guys look how funneh i am

It would be funny to see you shoot yourself meme boy, I bet u failed primary school cuck man

Look at me my mum's depressed and my dad done a fucking runner OMG look how my sad and pathetic my llife is

I like RLM, Friends and Harry Potter so I guess i'll see you guys on Reddit? is that where i'm supposed to go?

h3h3 is fucking cancer. Why do American kids like this cringy Jew fuck?

lol, take me with you lmao, this OP's taste is too mature for us

Sup Forums is making fun of us again lads and with reason fuck this board is underage

shut up nigger

Mate just like harambe #blacklivematter

what are u doing here then u pedo fuck?

You're just jealous of our swag, OP. Have fun being a neckbeard virgin your entire life. I'll be swimming in pussy with my memes and superior sense of humor

Faaaaaaaaag

hell yeah, im drowning in pussy m8, u know it

Have fun in kindergarden stevie
I will be here when you decide to grow up

I literally (literally - literally) only recognize 3 things on pic. But classic RvB was the shit.