>everything great for almost a year
>suddenly she starts getting distant
>doesn't want to see me
>ask her whats wrong
>finally tells me she got drunk at a party and cheated
>begs for forgiveness
>ask her who it was with
>mfw it was this guy
Im at a loss of what to do now Sup Forums. I love this girl but Im heart broken and don't know if I can get over this. This ROTC jar-head fag knew I was dating her and I used to call him a friend so Im fucking pissed at him but know I cant kick his ass. Im just so confused an broken right now

oh yea, OP here, "akakaley" is a snapchat you might be interested in

Fuck his mom

Go to the hyperbolic time chamber and train. Then proceed to kick his ass. Also leave the whore.

Move on /bro/ if you take her back its gona happen over and over again. Shes probably fucking him again right now. Ive been through it. Theres some one even better out there for you annon

You'll never be happy in life until you get revenge.

do anything besides forgiving her and the dude and youll be fine. move the fuck on. shes trash.

dump the whore, she's bound to do it soon enough again

Only feasible option. To the chamber it is.

fuck her best friend or her mom or her best friends mom... bonus points for a 4sum

Girl ain't worth it. Smear shit on yourself in front of jar head to prove insanity.

>ROTC jarhead
BWAHAHAHA WHAT A FUCKING QUEER
just kick his ass user, he ain't shit

one bitch in the world, one bitch with many faces

Dump the whore and try to fuck his mother/gf/sister and make sure he knows

If she did it once, she will do it again, cut the cord, let that bitch go, she ain't worth your time, you don't need that slut, do you REALLY think that after she did that your relationship will ever be stable? she doesn't love you as much as you love her obviously, stop wasting your time, move on and find someone who makes you happy and completes you, she is obviously a whore

Your screwed op, once they go chad they never come back the same.

OP again. You guys underestimate how lucky I was to find a girl that liked me enough to date me. she say this was the first time and is willing to do what it takes to make it right again. Im pretty fucked up right now but feel like if i leave her I might be messing up the one chance I've been given.

beat the both of them with a sock full of batteries

^i agree, trips never lie. and remember OP? posts ending in 7 are absolute truths and this nigga got 3 of them, god is trying to say something

Looks like the guy in the pic spent sometime in the hyberbolic douche chamber

Dump all her nudes here OP and i will send them to the pink meth

Well if you are soooooo insecure then do whatever you feel

Suck his dick. Trust me, you'll feel much better.

Forgive her, never talk to the guy, don't think about it, and keep an eye on her. Don't let some stupid drunken mistake let you lose someone you love

"i know i cant kick his ass"
okay pal this is how it goes, you follow him, wait for him to leave his shitty apartment for the gym or whatever, and right when he walks out crack him with a bat, not once, twice, on both legs. Say some crazy shit how if he talks to your girl youll "finish the job" or some stupid shit. for the girl, she gonna cheat again, been there done that, leave her user

When you can't compete with someone physically you gotta be smarter or wicker.
You have two options here:
a) Play it like a master mind. Works your vengeance step by step. Plan on how to take revenge, than divide your plain in little objectives. Acquire those. To do option a you must be patient, calm minded and cold. Keep on mind what you want and study the best way to accomplish your plan.
b) I call it "He is big but is not two, you're small but you're sic". Trap him. Knife him down or something. Shoot both of his legs in a fake robbery or something. Break all his teeth with a hammer. When you hit him, you must hit him really hard at first. Hit it like you gotta scary him.
Let he see a lot of blood. You must put yourself in a position witch represent danger for him.

I'd use approach b if I were in your place. Keep in mind that since you made such an thread you don't have the balls to do it. I've already used it and worked pretty well.

Stop. You're wasting your time.

this fucker wasn't your friend cause real friend have respect !
And about your gf, she got drunk at a party and cheated... she planned everything dude
Move on and leave them, you can't stay with people unable to respect you

Im sorry to say but you have to end it with her. Do you understand that someone had their penis inside of her? He sucked her titties. He pounded her. Picture her getting pounded by him...If this enrages you then congratulations you have some respect for yourself. Now go all the way and end it. Trust me it will be the best decision you'll ever make. Do not stay and fall deeper for this slut

be a beta and forgive her man - I was in near same situation and we broke up and she moved on, I still kick myself for letting her go

where you at OP. if you goto college near me I'll come do it for you. don't even need your name or know what you look like, just the school and where he can be found usually.

it'll look like an act of random violence or some drunk guy bottled him in the head at a party if I don't know.

why fight him?

doing anything over a slut isnt worth it.

just be honest with her and say
"Look, i really liked you because I thought you were a good girl.

I dont date people who does stuff like this even out of a relationship, so its not gonna work"

Then her friends will think your a good guy and not a fag when you dump that lut

you might be lonely, but you may also be better than you think.

OP break up with her over text and than share the screen shots here, or send her the link to this thread, or both >:D

If she really does regret it, then just move on. No need to do anything stupid that'll only result in you and her being heartbroken. If she does it again, dump her, but don't let a drunk night ruin it for the both of you

DUDE! HE FUCKED YOUR LADY, BRO!!! YOU FUCKIN FORGET THAT FUCKING JR. HIGH BULLSHIT: "OOOHHH I can't beat him up he's a ROTC jar-head- WAAAAAA" You fuckin' go "mother-with-her-child-trapped-under-a-car" APE SHIT ON THE MOTHAFUCKER!!!! HE TOOK YOUR LADY, MAN!!! HE SAW HER NAKED!!!! HE WAS IN THE HOLIEST OF HOLIES!!!! OR, WAS SHE JUST A PIECE OF ASS TO YOU MAN? YOU HAVE EVERYBODY THINKIN' SHE'S MARRIAGE MATERIAL, AND I KNOW TONS OF PEOPLE MEET THEIR HUSBAND/WIFE AT COLLEGE. SO IF SHE WASN'T STOP WASTING EVERYBODY'S GODDAMN TIME. THIS IS WHAT YOU GOTTA DO MAN: BEAT SOME JAR-HEAD ASS. IT'S THE REAL AMERICAN WAY.

This user is a true b/ro

this

nail this marica.

You did the right thing. Only wrong thing is that you're kicking yourself for it. Never be ashamed for not forgiving a girl for getting fucked by another dude. She wasnt the one

See this is what I don't get about people it's just fucki g sex what's the big deal. If I'm with someone and they get drunk and cheats the only thing I'll ever worry about is "do you still love me ?" People fuckin make mistakes get over yourself. The fact that she feels so terrible is fucking PROOF that she loves you still.

this

Lol get a load of this guy

Dump her, or she'll never learn.

>do you still love me?
found the kissless beta cuck

Best advice.

/thread

or, if you wanna

oh man

I have a plan.

1) only talk about this in person. paper trail is bad
2) get her to file rape charges cuz she drunk
3)he goes to jail
4) then do what i originally said

win/win/win

Your welcome OP.

my paypal is [email protected]

Be an fucking man.
Turn the bitch down. Bath this gym pussy out.
Break his legs!!!
God dammit, I can't understand how come dudes be so soft nowdays.

fight him

> stalk him one night.
> wear dark clothes hood, maybe mask
> bring bat
> hit him in the knee cap.
> on ground.
> hit other knee cap
> break all ribs.
He'll know what'sup

Listen to all of these

LISTEN HERE OP,

YOU ARE TO DUMP THAT WORTHLESS WHORE, SHE WILL CHEAT ON YOU AGAIN. SHE IS FUCKING SCUM, SHE WAS RAW DOGGING JOHN CENA IN PICTURE AND DID NOT GIVE A FUCK ABOUT YOU

DO NOT SETTLE FOR A WORTHLESS WHORE, YOU ARE BETTER THAN THIS OP

Every choice you will take will be the right choice, every choice you make will bring a fuckton of pain, it doesn't matter in the end you will die and you'll be alone plus existence has no meaning, so what really matter ? Nothing, do what you really want, and i doesn't thing you want that kind of shit in your life, leave the girl, you'll be alone and a bit sad, but we are always alone and sad, u'll move on in life, get those kind of people out of your existance, and live your perfect life. Also dont worry about girls, there is a lot of them and once you'll start to have a lot of lovestory in your past, you ll realize that each one was a experience to learn more about yourself and maybe you ll find one fine enough to keep her in your life , at least for a bit, ride on user on the road of life. Lonely and sad, but enjoying every travels... Im high as fuck

.38 him down. Keep a couple round for her too.

So you're implying that love isn't the main reason to be in love with someone? Sex is more important than basic human qualities and you around throw away something beautiful because "hur dur someone other than me had sex with you"

cum in another sock and calm down

You have one of two options. Cut off all ties to both of them or fuck her best friend while she watches.

I had the same experience with my first gf and forgave her. WORST THING I COULD HAVE DONE.

It'll suck BALLS having to do without her for a while but it'll be worth not getting stomped emotionally by forgiving her.

You seem like a very sad person.

Don't be like this sad person, OP. I'm sure you're attractive enough to get another woman. Dump the chick, and move on.

Dufrain, party of one.

If it isn't apparent, it is the first time.
lessons needs be learned the hard ways.

slit his throat. Make sure to watch as he dies.

You have low self esteem. You already got with a girl and dated her. This means that you are going to find another girl. Hopefully this time shes not a slut who cheats. I really hope you dont forgive her OP cuz if you do then you're gonna be with a girl who got fucked by another dude while with you. Plus that dude is always gonna see you guys and know that he fucked your girl...Thats so bad

this is your chance....ask for a threesome pal, bound to work

no need to thank me.

cuck.

Someone who loved you wouldn't let another man inside them, cuck.

Dump her and enjoy your life,dont think much about it trust me there is only pain in that forgivness. You will get mad jealousy and paranoia when you get back with her which will lead to all kinds of negative feelings and thoughts. Just not healthy for you, and yeah she will probably treat you like crap coz she knows she will get away with it ...just move on trust me on this one.

KILL both. You can do it.

pics or it didn't happen, Mr. Fagoo!!!!

you're a cuck. literally. if OP listens to you then he is supporting negative behavior. doing this in humans is a bad idea, because she'll do more shit behind OPs back because she knows hell forgive her.

she doesn't respect him, she sees him as less important than he sees her, so it's time to split.

Terrible caliber for a terrible post. Go to bed

do NOT listen to this guy

You do many thing you wouldn't normally do while drunk.

If you just want her for sexual reasons since you seem to think you're such a beta you won't find any ass anywhere's else than keep her.

If you love her sincerely, you have to dump her OP. Because if she loved you back, she wouldn't be fucking the autistic faggot in your picture.

You may be a beta, but you don't have to be a beta AND a retard OP.

In all honesty, that's pretty scummy

Fuck her one more time then call her a whore and break up with her

this. how retarded can someone be?? oh you cheated on me with 3 guys last week? you still love me right though?

Found the women.

Than go and shoot his hand.
Than you forgive him.

8billion people in this world.
round about 4billion woman.
you're going to find another.

Man up and leave this worthless piece of garbage. If she can't contain herself, no matter if drunk or not she isn't worth sharing her life with you.

take her back, make her depend on you, then fuck her best friend after months of forging a close bond

kak
Tits of GTFO

/thread

Kill his mother OP

False everyone knows there are no women on the internet

shoooooot him
in the face

burn their houses down

>>mfw it was this guy
>clicked thumbnail...

they weren't fucking speaking of being poly as this happened, fuckwit...

Also you can try vengeance or seeking for justice or try to get her mad crazy, bad it can kill the time if you are bored but it will bring drama and shit ... So chose between go on or getting more

rape his sister
shoot her in the belly button so she won't give intel to anyone.

First and foremost, how long did she wait to tell you? Things got different and she is distancing herself because she weaning off the relationship, so she can go a slut, which she obviously likes, because women who have boyfriends they love don't put themselves in situations like that where she ends up fucking some guy. It's not his fault your girlfriend was acting like a whore. He was acting like a dude, when pussy gets thrown at you, you don't turn it down. She the one at fault and is to solely blame. Move on, it is what she wanted, because people act out what they want when they are drunk. She's no good man, she is just torn between wanting to be a whore and the relationship she is comfortable with, with you. Move on dude, shot will never be the same, there will be less pain leaving her, over time you'll be good, if you stay, there will be constant pain, and constant suspicion, you'll always have your guard up, and that is no way to live, staying with her, is just prolonging the break up, do yourself the favor and find someone that would never put herself in a situation like that. Piece out bitches. I'm Rick James.

This is what I'd do.
>Inb4 edgy fag

>Acquire handgun
>Something beefy like a S&W .44
>Stalk the son of a bitch
>After figuring out when the best time to catch him alone and off guard, strike
>Make sure you have conceal your face
>Hold him at gunpoint and tell him to get on his knees
>By now he'll be asking why you're holding a large caliber weapon to his face
>Tell him to bow down and kiss your shoe
>Tell him to never speak with your gf and leave town or you'll hunt him down
>Go back home and never speak of said situation

This plan is solid mate

Oh and OP if you're somehow rationalizing that she did it cuz she was drunk then you're wrong for that.

Being drunk doesn't mean you forget about the
people you love. She always had it in her. Alcohol helped bring it out. This is actually
a good thing cuz at least it happened now and not later when you married her

>fake own death
>worry the fuck out of everyone
>live in woods, bring a forestry and berry guide along
>get a pole and put many, many small metal holes; this will get you squirrels
>3yearspass.jpg
>kill ROTC-jarhead, no one will suspect a dead man
>wait a few months
>reappear
>write book about experience living in the wilderness
>market it to progressive millennials
>???
>profit

Kick him in the nuts first, then you can beat the shit out of the rest of him.

This guy is a Boss.
>these guns
>that hair
>based trump
>these fits/10

kill yourself OP? only solution. Hell, I want to fuck this guy.

dump her. i don't care how lonely you are. i don't care how happy you were with her.

dump her or you will continue to be hurt for a very long time.

we all say this because we've been through it. women usually do it again. drop her. she's not worth it.

people make mistakes, sure but you can't accidently fuck someone. she wanted it.
fucking believe us and dump her. you will regret it anyway no matter how you decide so make sure you won't be destroyed by staying with her and being cheated on multiple times more