I'm married and I am not happy with my relationship...

I'm married and I am not happy with my relationship, all this bitch do is sit on her ass all day and complain I don't spend shit on her when all she buys is make up, problem is that we have a kid, should I say fuck the kid and just leave? or try to get custody? any law fags that know about this shit?

So you are leaving here, no way of convincing you?

no bitch

fell for the marriage meme

how'd you find me here

Lol dude it's pretty clear this is fake why would you ask that to Sup Forums it depends if you love your son or no.

If you're thinking about abandoning your child you're literally human garbage. You don't deserve a family and you don't deserve a child. You're the reason child support laws exist you waste of air. Seriously consider manning the fuck up if you're even capable of it.

Should you leave? Yeah probably, but you wont. The dual income is too nice and while the sex may not be consistent or regular it's more than I'd be getting single and on night shift. Is there someone out there who would treat me better, know how to cook, clean after herself, and not run up her credit cards and then ask me to buy her a car? Absolutely, but I ain't got the fucking time to be going out there trying to meet Ms perfect after making 1 terrible decision. Maintain the status quo and find your new girl first if that's what you wanna do guy. Other than that, be prepared to pay alimony/child support and say bye to your kid.

I ask Sup Forums because you guys are my only friends.

kill her and take the kid

The question is, Is your son worth the investment?
Is he good studying, at sports? Does he fuck a lot at least? Does he have charisma?

hope this helps ;)

same

Dude u can still fuck her no?

shes 6 weeks old

Depends on state.

Age of kid.

How much you make.

How much she makes.

Your total debts and assets.

Cars, houses, amount in bank accounts.

It's all a factor.

Your best bet is go for 50/50.

If you are in California you're better off staying til the kid is 18, buying only cheap cars, and moving a large part of your checks not used for food or bills into a very well hidden safe or safety deposit box. Live so frugal it hurts so that when you do leave. What she gets out of the shitty judge in the one sided system won't be worth the lawyer fees.

And don't tell anyone you have a stash. For all the court needs to know you spend 500+ a week on beer and cigarettes.

>unless you don't smoke or drink then pick your poison.

If she wants nice things they come from her own money and don't sign anything credit wise with her.

Well you could wait and see if she is worth it or if she is a complete waste of time

I gave her a chance over 2 years and she didn't fucking change, this bitch is not worth wasting more time on.

How did u fell in love then lol

pussy blind 19 year old

DUMP THAT BITCH DON'T THINK ABOUT IT

Im living the same nightmare you are except im 12 years into it. IT DOES NOT GET BETTER! I would never abandon my son but when he turns 18 I am leaving this bitch, maybe sooner if I think he will be able to handle it.

like if I just didn't have a daughter I would of been long gone no hesitation. That is the hardest part for me right now.

What about your daughter don't you feel bad for her? She needs a dad

dont stay in a bad relationship that shit will make it worse for your daughter then you being divorced

I had a lazy bitch who acted like that. I kept the kids but ditched her. Best move ever.

I would get a divorce if I were you, settle on getting 50/50 custody and paying about half your income until the kid turns 18.
Encourage your future ex wife to find someone new, and marry. In california this makes it so you dont have to pay alimony anymore.

Just start raping her. Spousal rape is hard to prove in court. If she protest ask her if she wants you to use a condom. Either answer is a sign of consent.

Describe a normal day dealing with your wife OP so we get an idea

Omg you are a genius

if your wife is as hot as the girl from pic, I personally wouldn't mind if she stays at home doing nothing

you think that skeleton is hot?

First of all, you have to take responsibility for your actions, else you aren't better than your gf.
Your daughter is born innocent, and even tho her mother seems to be a waste of air, it is your duty and moral obligation to provide for your daughter.
Manning up and paying child-custody is the least you can do.

That being said, you are not her slave.
If she is a fuck-all couch-potato, dump her, get your own flat, make sure to be economically stable and then try and get custody-rights via court.
You will need a really good lawyer, and even then it's virtually impossible to get custody for an infant as a man.
So be prepared for years of court-hearings, high lawyer bills, and even after that, still slim-to-zero chances of success.

tl;dr: You should have used a condom.

Whats up, fatty?
Trigger'd?

Lo and behold, there are still people who favor healthy proportions.

Lol you dont have to be a fat ass for liking girls with a little more of weight

geez what a beta faggot