Has there been any fallout from this yet? Was lurking earlier and threads kept 404ing

Has there been any fallout from this yet? Was lurking earlier and threads kept 404ing

TL;DR
>some one was taking creepshots of female employees in bathroom
>anons find out where
>girl gets doxxed
>white knights step in and post vids on girls FB
>people post vids on pizza places website

C'mon theres gotta be more to this

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s1zPgSOMSlB5
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It's a sad day when some fucking hero of the internet posts hidden cam videos and you fuckniggers doxx him and try to ruin his life. Sup Forums truly is the cesspool of cancerous bitch boys everyone says it has become.

Nothing great happened. That Chelsey chick made her facebook private cause someone posted a screen shot of her vid in a picture comment. But besides that, nothing great unless I missed something.

I didn't doxx anybody nor was I encouraging the doxxing. I was just lurking for the scandal

Bump because I'm also curious.

Ferino's FB went unavailable in the last 30 min.

Guessing the fallout is still happening.

Honestly, tomorrow one of us could call pretending to be a reporter seeking comments.

I'm gonna keep my eye on the news around that area and see if anything happens.

Who's got the videos?

Holy fucking shit it is. I think a couple of people made comment under the review section.

Pretty sure thats shy threads kept 404ing

tbh, now I'm hungry for pizza

Bump

vocaroo.com/i/s1zPgSOMSlB5

Jesus christ, do not click this!

what is it

someone called the pizza place to tell them

Only managed to get 1 webm :/

All I got

That's all there was

I believe those were all the ones originally posted, thnx

This. Keep scaring away heros for posting great win and eventually you'll literally be copying and pasting shit over and over again. Just like this actual thread

Thanks based user

Yeah but you are encouraging the doxxer morons by continuing to post. You are them.

Lmao you god

nigger, you are a fucking faggot.

Saved and now I will post these everyday.

I took a nap after all the 404's. Just woke up hoping for some sort of new news. Looks like nothing changed. And I'm still craving pizza.

Man... if you fucking faggots like hidden cam videos of girls taking a piss and shit, you need to fucking learn to deal with your autism and get some pussy already.

or maybe you're fucking cuckolds.

one of these days some hung black guy is going to record your ugly bitch right, and then she's gonna find out. You're going to get butthurt and do something while she's like, "oh i didn't know daquan wanted to fuck." and then she's sucking on his big, nba baller dick because she wants to get filled.

it's cool though, i'll wait until you come back to state "idk what to do anons i got cucked"

and everyone tells you to kill yourself, everyone wants you to do it because you're a faggot.

i hope you do.

umad

wow what a faggot

nice samefag

You are incorrect, but I mean even if you were right... so what.

Thank you user you finally have persuaded me to leave Sup Forums it has been a long time coming but it died years ago and just use it as a cringe board now but this was all I needed.

I've been watching it die and decay but can't do it anymore this is where I get off.

Anyone got the story here?

bye

>It's a sad day when some fucking hero of the internet posts hidden cam videos and you fuckniggers doxx him and try to ruin his life

Rule 12. Anything you say can and will be used against you
Sup Forums was never a safe haven of love and cuddles

He just doesn't want what happened to him happen to anyone else

No it hasn't been but there used to be a like minded community of Sup Forumsros now its white knights and normals Let them have it

there was a post about creepy shots and someone posted 4 webm shots of females of questionable age in the bathroom. The t shirt gave away the work location of where this took placed and the OP of the 4 webm said he went to school with the girls. user found out girls facebook and the pizzeria and also contacted them... user called the place and they said the police are being called in. Mods have been deleting the post about this due to doxxing and contact info. It's been a drama fest. So far no updates

The future of Sup Forums....where the white nights will finally all be alone to ride together

OP here. Got b& for trying to make a joke about posting/sharing on their FB page and receiving 1 free pizza, (cheese only)

how do you get b& for trying to make a joke?

anyone knows what the horse is called? I used to have it and it brings back memories

Called my little pony fuckboi

no seriously.. i used to have it when i was a kid back in 1993. anyone know the name?