Lets laugh at Argentina

>can't win the world cup final
>can't win copa america
>can't win against murray in the olympic final

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZMoE6W7VtR4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

They won the second place

>HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH

Do they say that about the Falklands too?

More medals than you Achmed

>literally exhausted from playing the actual best tennis player and ROID monkey for hours on end
>literally running on pure heart for 4 hours
DELPO IS GOAT

Nice banter swede, i'm sure no one had a doubt #141 was going to beat #2 of the world

Daily reminder that:
Las Malvinas son brasileñas

>DELPOOPOO
>E
>L
>P
>O
>O
>P
>O
>O

Banter only works when being second is something bad, not when a guy who didn't play in 2 years beats Djokovic and Nadal, stands his ground against Murray for 4 hours and wins a silver medal

We're proud as fuck to be honest. You could mock us regarding our olympic football tho, but this won't work

That lad, Del Potro won my heart. He's a true champ.

/thread/

also, congrats brits. GG

Pfff! Por mim que fiquem com aquela porcaria

congrats to Murray, he isnt a bad guy, although a bit defensive for my taste, reminds me of Arantxa Sánchez Vicario.

this tbqh... delpo played like a champ...

Argentina had heart. On one hand I actually wanted Del Potro to win for being so likeable but on the other hand, the Argies in the crowd were cunts who needed to be silenced. We also needed that gold to get ahead of the chinks again.

>4 silver

remember: WE DONT HAVE A FOOTBALL TEAM, THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS AN ARGENTINIAN FOOTBALL TEAM ANYMORE

Del Potro was a fucking beast, Argies should be proud of him desu

I like del Potro he's a good lad.

This
It was inevitable, but he had heart

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH

*Falklands

>Sweden

Exactly. He played an incredible tennis. I think this guy will be #1 in two or three years.

Was a great match from both players, no need to be dicks at each other anons.

>sweden
literally who

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

FUCKING 2ND PLACE AGAIN

Great banter

>Sweden
>YES

Also this Sweden BTFO.

CEBOLLITAS

>DELPOOPOO
>E
>L
>P
>O
>O
>P
>O
>O

>these flags
>these topics
literally negros envidiosos

jajaja what has sweden won? (besides immigration cup)

youtube.com/watch?v=ZMoE6W7VtR4

JAJAJAJAJAJJAJA

rare
also yeah, I'm more impressed with Delpo than I am with Andy despite the win, I was rally pulling for him. He beat fucking djoko and nadal in his run.

Come back when you earn at least one medal.

Lets pour water at the tennis field so you can win a medal.

>Chile/Peru
>Medallas

>proud of losing

annnnnnd that's why as of 2016 we are a third world shithole who has accomplished little more than 2 good football players and one leftie pope in +200 years of existence.

2(dos) finales perdidas ante chile en penales

My favourite moment of the Games. Del Potro was a fucking warrior.

Your rugby union team is heading in the same direction too

>14 copas

>no gana ninguna medalla

>that butthurt

>copa de leche
avisame cuando nos ganes en un mundial amigo

lmao dude del potro is a champ and went down like a true winner. Yes he lost, but he did and amazing performance against everyone, still won silver.

>no medals
>calling others butthurt.

Opinion discarded.

I bet nobody showed love nor care to you as you were growing up.

es un colombiano no le des bola

>Amerindians coming out of the woodworks to attack Argies
SAD!

the argie guy was a hero

your wife's black son would be ashamed of your post, sweden

Being this mad, shitposting in every Argentina thread.

>any latin American calling us poor
lmao niggas, admire our HDI

Doubt it a lot. He is a great tennis player, dont get me wrong, but his wrist still bothers him and will flare up again if he begins being consistent again.

You're the reason every other country laugh at us. Stop.