Super horny... Need dick

Super horny... Need dick..

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cuckold
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brisingr
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Dont be so fuckin gay, you waste of life.

Looks like you already have one.

Hey chris i recognise your room

If you need dick, it's between your legs retarded faggot.

The tip of your penis looks like an anus

Underrated maymay man

And we need more

(You)

Spread your ass

I know gay guys and they would beat the shit out of you for being sucha faggot. Kill yourself.

it's right there

Underrated post

Shut up cuck

So you are here to beat the shit out of him? You can't . Why are you here then? To talk to a faggot and see her boicpucci. So shut up ans eat this ..

where's the timestamp?

Sweet ass. Moree!

you've already got one you whore

/thread

> be me
> married
> haven't got any in over 5 months
> wife is fucking someone else

fuck it, I'll post

I'd let you pound me user.

checked. And you're a good friend user. Thanks

He has a bigger dick huh ? Do you know him?

Need dicccckkk. You guys don't understand , my bf is out of town :/

It's actually pretty complicated and would require a lot of explanation. She wasn't dissatisfied with our sex life, just with me.

So do you know him? Does she send you pictures or tease you??

No, I'm not a cuck. I didn't agree to this, and prefer she not touch me until she's over this phase. I would lose my shit if she ever pulled something like that.

I don't know him personally, but I do know who he is. I've met him a handful of times prior to them doing anything,

Oh baby, I need your dick in my mouth. I wanna nibble those thighs, slide my tongue up your shaft and around your tip before I take you out all the way in my mouth. Soo yummy ;3

I'd give you some dick. You have a cute cock, and your legs look nice. Post moar?

I hate to say it but you are basically the definition of cuck.

It was my understanding that most cucks agree to it, and get off from having their wife be the boss. Maybe I'm wrong? Maybe that's just a majority of Sup Forums?

Hm, guess you're right: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cuckold

Well then. I feel more like shit than when I first came here. And I only ever hang out on Sup Forums when I'm having a shit day. Thanks user.

Right, that's true. At the same time though , at it's most basic level a cuck is a man who's wife fucks around on him with him knowing and not doing anything about it..

What's on your reader, user?

My pleasure.

Tons of shit, but the embarrassing truth of that page is: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brisingr

Seriously not a great series, but I go back to it every now and again. IDK why it appeals to me so much.

holy shit, is that you? You got a nice shape to you.

And yeah, I just wikied that shit. Feels bad man. But the truth hurts sometimes. There are consequences, just none she cares about right now. Not that it makes any difference.

Hmmm... always had the impression that was more of a kid's series.
>who am I to talk... I still love "A Wrinkle In Time"!

Honestly fuk that. You don't need that shit. Not saying I know your situation but still , nobody needs that. But yeah that's me and thanks :P

It's in the "young adult" category, but I'm only 30, so whatever. I like what I like, and I won't claim to be some enlightenedfag or anything

Can you do anything with this or nah?

hgggg, those panties.

If you head the full story, you'd see it's way more complicated.

> short version
> I've done a lot of shitty stuff and she stayed
> Did a ton of work on self
> wife struggles with depression for whole life
> crashes hard when we lose unborn child
> oh yeah, have 6 year old
> she has an affair because she' bat shit crazy on tons of meds and considering suicide and looking for something to help her cope
> she gets ECT, starting to feel better
> has no friends, and feels like she'd kill herself if she had to lose this guy as friend
> I start drinking, become verbally and emotionally abusive for about 6 months
> essentially drive her into his arms with my shit
> I'm 2 months sober, and working on myself
> she's in a ton of counseling, "trying" to turn her back on this shit
> doesn't trust me yet
> I don't trust her
> decide to give it some time while I get myself right

If she's still pulling this shit after a few more months, and I haven't backslid into being shitty again, I'm out. But, I've done my fair share of damage. I figure she has earned this time to get herself right. Maybe balance the scales a bit.

the drinking was my coping mechanism, so I took up a coping mechanism to deal with the pain caused by her coping mechanism.

Such shit.

that looks like a cozy blanket

I'll post mine, I really love it
brb

It's wool or something. It used to be my parents' blanket, but I took it one day when they weren't home. It reminds me of childhood. It's also super comfy, and the scratchiness it something I've grown to really favor.

If you're still in a relationship with someone who is openly cheating on you: you're agreeing to it, and are therefore a cuck.

been established

Kik me OP

@kik4soc

shit, that's a nice piece you got there user.

Wish my thing was smaller .. Like 3ish inches would be perfect

checked again. this could be a get thread.

Lets get a better look at it. Looks nice from this angle. And that ass, again.

Well, you already got one.

user beat you to it.

you already got one.

family guy right? What episode

Wow clever guys..

Damn. You got some sexy legs.

Looks like a dudes butt, flat and unarousing

Thanks lol I love dressing up it makes me feel so girly ! :P

Shut up cuck

Leave her, I'd rather be lonely than miserable

user, I want to thrust in and out of your butt until we're both a sticky mess. No homo.

I'm not the one pretending I have a woman's ass

U have a flat dudes ass, embrace it

Well keep doing it, you look amazing.

Do you have snapchat?

>tfw no toaster trap gf

You sound like you have a small dick. Don't get butthurt just because no one wants to fuck you alright?
Thankyou:)

Girls that use cuck

No problem, im always open to compliment. People dont appreciate a good trap like they should.

favorite one so far. Nice view.