Feels thread?

feels thread?

I am sad because things don't go my way

>be me
>age 16
>i live with my dad whom i hate and he loves/hates me
>he smokes a lot, drinks and unhealthy, and has had a really shit life since childhood
>everytime i look at him i feel sad but mad at him
>one saturday morning at 4am he tells me to get up, we need to get up, we're going to get birds via boat
>hangover
>nope.avi
>he gets pissed at me and basically tries to force me to come
>i run off to one of my gamer friends who is always up at night during weekends
>dad goes with his brother
>fast foward 14 hours
>i had my phone turned off because dad would call me
>i come home and step-mom and step-grandma are home, as usual there is a lot lf noise because of half-sister and half-brother
>still no sign of dad
>get a little paranoid about strong winds and rain
>turn on phone, 22 missed calls, dial back.
>no service
>think nothing much of it, usually turn off phone because you are constantly working
>fast foward to the next day
>i wake up with knocking on the door
>police
>"Hello user, may we come inside?
>ermhok.jpeg
>"Is your stepmom home?"
>"yeah hold on a sec
>i go wake her up and tell her about the police, we go into kitchen and sit by the table.
>"I'm sorry for the intrusion, but we need to inform you that your husband is dead. We'll give you some time for yourself, but we need you to identify the body.
>stepmom tears up and screams
>i just sit there, no tears
>later on we go identify the corpse, corpse is all wrinkled and pale, but thats him.
>fast forward until 1 day after my 18th birthday
>my grandma gives me something my dad left me
>a real gold watch, money and a load of letters
>i open up the letters
>"Dear user, happy birthday son. I want you to live a happy and good life, not make the wrong choices I did. I want to tell you about all my past and regrets."

>tfw female
life is great

Yeah keep telling yourself that.

4 year old daughter lives with mom, stays with me on the weekends
she keeps on telling me she likes when i cook and help her read
ask her why she keeps telling me that
she says "cause mom never cooks and i only have one book at home"

>"When I was 13 I was shipped off to Canada to fish for money and because I was a shithead. I treated grandma and grandpa like shit and didn't listen to the teachers. So grandpa to keep his pride,as head of Police shipped me off to Canada. Here I lost my virginity to a hooker at the age of 14, started drinking and smoking, and that never stopped. 18 years later I met your mother, I fell in love with her on the spot. We got you and all was well. My plan was going well, I never really wanted to watch after you or do anything of that, I just wanted to earn money for your mother and you, because thats what a father does, works for their children and wife. And it was that way until your mother got my hobby of drinking. You know what happened one year later when we moved to Danmark, I attacked her and went to prison. But truth is she cheated on me, and we were both drunk and she insulted me that I was not a good man for her and you know the rest. Now I had no wife and sat in Prison. But you know how it goes, later on your mom gets mentally sick and you have to live with me. I'm sorry for saying this, but I never wanted you staying with me son, I just wanted to earn money and enjoy my life at sea. That is also one of my regrets. However my biggest one is now, I could just not handle not having no wife, I couldn't both clean the house and work all day, it was too much work. The regret is your step-mom, marrying someone from a poor land was a bad idea, I thought it would make me happy to get another wife, how I was wrong. The plan was actually to divorce her, until she had a child, that was when it was too late. Now we have two spoiled children. And I have a son who does't love me for what I have done. I want to tell you my son, even after all my plans didn't work. I love you very much. I still remember that day when I carried you to the stand in the church. You are the only light in my life, and I love you very much-

I went to prom two years ago with a girl. She spent the whole time with her friends and I mostly danced awkwardly near by them. Found out the week after she got a boyfriend between asking me to prom and prom. Fucking pissed about it since

>-my son. Even if times are hard between us, we'll figure it out, because I won't give up on you like before".
>tears are running my cheek
>im sorry dad
>please dont give up on me, but he did

same here

chekd

I don't really want to type up a whole story because I'm drunk and a little unsure about how to feel.
I invited a girl who was eyeing me to our table at the bar and started talking and bought her three or four cranberry vodkas. Lost count because I was a little drunk beforehand just to loosen up.

Basically she fucked my shit up by making out with a black dude when I got back with he drink. I didn't know what to do so I pissed off to the dance floor.
Tried to forget about it and enjoy myself, but when my buddy walked out with a girl I felt like the whole night was for nothing.

tldr I found out I'm a beta cuck and I have no fucking clue why I can't keep a girls interest.

Maybe that happened because you're wearing a fedora and watch my little pony.

you are beta because penis controls your stupid ape brain.

That fucking feel, is your wife a bitch or is the situation fucked up (not her fault) ?

I usually just pretend like I'm not there for women. Just there to get wasted. Makes me carry myself different.

Seeming disinterested is one of the best ways to get someone else interested. All of this assuming you're average looking at least.

I'm bored constantly, and I almost don't feel any emotion besides anger. I'm also not even fazed by danger or near death experiences. It has its upsides, but on the other hand I sort of feel like a human who's missing some of the parts. I know I shouldn't be like this, and it frustrates me that I don't know how to fix it.

I felt like she shouldn't have accepted a drink, let alone a second, if she wasn't interested in me, which she seemed to be until Harambe incarnate took her.

I forgot that she's a woman is the problem.

2006: baww thread

2016: feels thread

Miss me with your gay shit newfag nigg

That was the original plan, but I couldn't help but blow it after I caught her looking at me a few times.
It was that decision that ruined the night for me

i'll keep this in mind next time though