I need to break my foot. Will falling off of the swings at my nearby park work? How should I land on it...

I need to break my foot. Will falling off of the swings at my nearby park work? How should I land on it? Thanks in advance

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=5K_v8qQb3og#t=67
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Kick the corner of a brick wall as if you were trying to boot a door in.

Idk but you're dumb. Also, nice boobs.

If you were in my situation, you'd understand.

>I'm being investigated for Insurance fraud and need to get injured quick, help!
youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=5K_v8qQb3og#t=67

Is that u in the pic?

What's your situation?

No and no. I wish I had the balls to commit insurance fraud, I barely have the guts to break my own foot. I can't find anyone to do it for me and I'm a huge pussy.

Roll your foot to the side as far as you can, land with your leg pointing in the direction of motion. Goal is to land on the side of your foot with significant momentum, forcing it severely farther to the side and fucking up your ankle good.

Or you could just hit it with a sledgehammer.

>to break my own foot
for what purpose

Jump down the stairs, land on curled toes.

Trust me, done this myself... on accident.

See I was thinking about using a sledgehammer but what would my excuse be in that situation? I just need to get out of college classes for a week or two and if I miss any more on purpose my parents are threatening to withdraw funding

You got any drugs or liquor on hand? Will make it wayyyyy easier also does it have to be your foot? I've broken my hand like 4 times it was annoyingly easy lol

I've got Hydrocodone. How many should I take? I could also break my hand but that's not as severe as a foot.

Oh, okay.
Hmm well to snap the bone you'll need to focus the blow to a small area on the bone and support the ends of your femur on either end with the blow to the center point. You'll need at least a 10lb dead blow at high velocity

That is literally the stupidest thing I've read all month. You do realize you're trading NEVER having 100% functional leg and possibly other massive problems in the future for being lazy just a little bit more? Holy fuck nigger grow up.

>devil trips
Well, take enough to become addicted and then snap your bones so y ou'll be a opioid addict with a broken leg. That usually gets the 'rents off my back

I post on Sup Forums. Do I look like I'll be using my legs anyway?

Stupid people, if they ever learn can only learn one way. It is the process.

record and post it

How about you let a car run over your foot?

This. Get drunk. liquid courage + numbness

Nice trips..

Braking your hand is literally as easy as getting mad as fuck and punching something solid... Barely hurts but you will likely brake the metecarples towards the pinky..

Braking foot? Get high on those hydros and jump off something high... Land with most weight on one foot

TELL US WHY PLEASE!!!!!

You are the biggest fucking retard in the world.
You are still expected to go to school with a broken foot.

hit yourself with a hammer
that always works for me