Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BH2AtKQ0j_M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>bait

Shit b8 m8

>2016
>Responding with "Bait" instead of trying prove me wrong
Thanks for proving my point, faggot.

Twista, Eminem, Tech N9ne, Tupac,Notorious BIG, Earl Sweatshirt, Tyler the Creator. I can name more if want.

Every other rapper is better than drake. C'mon now user lol, but Isaiah Rashad, Jay Rock, Joey Bada$$ just to name a few.

"Pac, DMX, Lil Dicky, Mac Miller, Fetty Wap, Eminem, Ice Cube, Snoop Dog, Dr Dre, X Zibit.

Kendrick Lamar

>newfag doesn't even know what bait is

Kanye

Too cool to spell Tupac, fuckin froot

rap is all aids

OP you are truly one of the biggest faggots I've yet to see on this website

Kendrick Lamar isn't a good rapper, he has no flow, he sounds like he's reading out of a history book, and he has that faggoty high pitched voice in too many of his songs. TPAB is overrated and his cameo in goosebumps was the worst part of the song. So fucking cringe to see these kendrick dick riders.

Yeah listen to Section 80 faggot

this is now loli thread

you should probably just end your life if this is an actual opinion. literally the only people who don't respect Kendrick are the hipsters who try way too hard to pretend good rappers are bad just because they're popular, or you're a casual who prefers fucking pop rap for the intellectually disabled.

TC Gambino

De_stroyed

>good rappers are bad just because they're popular
Faggot I can twist the same argument onto you, that you only listen to Kendrick because everybody praises him, think of a better argument, window licker
If you honestly think his voice isn't cringe then go drink some bleach

I was just about to post that savage mother fucker!

no you cant, because I've been listening to Kendrick pre-section.80

ill kill you

Holy shit the bait is real. There is no way in hell anyone is going to tell me that Wesley's Theory or Mortal Man isn't some of the greatest songs of 2015.

Why do people like this oreole

>someone doesn't agree with muh opinion so its automatically bait

This

Kevin gates

Fuck this autotuned, mumble mouth mother fucker. Saw him at Hard Summer last month, and this ninny mother fucker SUCKS.

*pop star

he isn't bad but i agree hes overrated. kendrick is kind of a poser imo

>rapper

How the fuck is the hotline song a rap song?

>be me
>was pose to be in a comma after a car crash
>steven hawking status
>my friend play me TPAB
>woke up and turned that shit off
>kendrick music saved my life

still better than the shit you listen to faggot

The Villain will rap circles around you, your squad, your niggas, your niggas niggas, their squad, and their squad's favorite wack ass mumble rapper.

C'mon Son.

Because you have to be deaf to not be able to at least appreciate the message of Mortal Man and the Instrumentation on Wesley's Theory. Fuck off with your shit opinion.

Ice cube. Mc Ren. Yella, MC Chris, eminem. LL Cool J.

see
and shut the fuck up. Go back to your pop trash shit and leave Hip-Hop to intelligent people.

>muh music muh opinion

Illest

>leave hip hop to intelligent people
>nigger music
pick one

But he only writes like 0% of his hits. "Find a better pop star" might be more appropriate.

Dude has eye spread like Milhouse. Pic related.

Kanye Al Pastor

aye dad I caught one

>look at me mom, I can green text while not saying anything.

Dan Harmon is a better rapper than Drake.

youtube.com/watch?v=BH2AtKQ0j_M

George Michaels faith

>drake
>rapper

What rap has drake ever done? I thought he was a hip hop artist and not a rapper hip hop and rap are two diffrent things that are often done together but not always

>got exposed as an entitled neckbeard so i cant think of anything else to say

Oxford university reading level
massive vocabulary
hilarious freestyles
Genius I.Q.
Will rap circles around everyone you've ever seen pick up the mic
Will be nice to your mother.
KOOL A.D., Sucka Free, since 83.
If Hip-Hop were an Olympic sport, he'd take gold every 4 years.

>poser
Elaborate nigga. Like how?

Rap is the music. Hip-Hop is the Culture.

can confirm that kunt kendrick shit 98% ghost wrote so message don't count as shit

make this a loli thread

his mix tapes we're pretty good, singles are meh, albums were trash.

Mf doom forever

Killer Mike

Sources?

I found one

Hes a closeted gay, first of all

kendrick lamar is the goat, i love his songs they make me fell like im from compton. anytime i hear alright i just say yassssss

Jamie fucking Meline.
El-Pro.
Hip-Hop Marksman. Beat Killer. Rhyme Assassinator. Not afraid to slap the fuck out of a bitch. King of the Hipsters.

Faggot

isaiah rashad
joey bada$$
mf doom
mos def
apathy
aesop rock

>be me
>listening to kendrick w my bros
>we just got done playing some super monkey ball on gamecube
>listening to king kunta makes me hard because it's so lit
>my best friend notices
>"you like king kunta too?"
>hell yeah
>we get ourselves a separate room from the other bros and suck each other off with king kunta in the background
>mfw the other bros were probably fucking too

This Man right here will run circles around Drake any day of the week on top of his on beats that would set Drake's house on fire.

hey i like cornrow kenny too chill out xD

Rap is a style of lyricism it in and of itsself is not music hip hop is the music or boom bang or anything else you want to rap to stop trying to put rap into a box

>Protip:
Chuck D.

Faggot

see
My Nigga.

Modern day Chuck D is washed up. That Prophets of rage shit was garbage.

Aquabats
>>People shitting sounds better than that nigger monkey

You nominate a mumble-rapper? Travis Scott's not a lyricist, which is why he relies on antics like going hard on a goofy ass photographer on his stage.

all of those fools are washed the fuck up. Prophets of Rage is some cash-in opportunist garbage, riding the wave of liberal hate amongst the rebirth of American Conservatism.

current W/L record is: Infinity-2
>but he's not a rapper.

Underrated

yeah i would agree that travis is shit tier, i mean i have hearing aids too so i cant hear him either

Vince staples.

Is this you?

Obvious answer.

Anybody remember that hamburger-helper mix tape Watch The Stove? Them niggas would body drake.

All of you fools are wack. except this mother fucker here:ICP/The Dr. of Thuganomics >>>>>> Drake

The Hip Hoppopotamus, The Rhymenocerous

ive seen travis 3 times and his my favorite rapper. But in all seriousness his HARD summer performance was trash, dont base your knowledge of him on that set because even i will tell you it fucking sucked.

You guys are debating nigger music. Enough said

I've seen Travis billed with other rappers on festival circuits. He's garbage, like his peers in this current state of rap. Autotuned, mush mouth BS.

$uicideboy$