So, I paid a chick I met off CL $30 for a hand job...

So, I paid a chick I met off CL $30 for a hand job. She went for an hour and after was like thats it even though I didn't cum. Did I get screwed over?

Pic Unrelated

Ehh kinda she could have been one of those by the hour girls but 30$ isn't too bad

she was originally only going to do 1/2 hr

maybe you should have found a guy to do it

No, because when you blow a load in your pants before she starts jerking, of course it'll be like pushing rope.

holy fuck he didn't even cum

ahahahahahah

first time there junior?

ha no i haven't blow in like a week

probably would had a better ending

Op your a flaming fag .
Girls don't turn your crank. Next time get a man to turn your crank

/thread

Getting a hand job always sucks.from.another person
Nobody can pull your meat like you can

>hasn't came in a week
>pays a chick to jerk him off for an hour straight
>still doesn't cum

Sorry OP but you're a fucking faggot.

Yeah I'd never pay someone to give me a hand job. I give myself the best hand jobs. I know what I like.

Went above and beyond, you're the fool, it takes skill to handie, should went straight to bj or vag, or if you're just worried, have her rub her tits in your face while you jack off. Although you are probably just a faggot, nothing the poor girl could do without special aparatii

She was expecting it to last fifteen minutes probably. That's probably the hardest she's ever worked in her life.

OP here
uh, yeah she said her boyfriend doesn't even last that long

She doesn't look too bad, wonder why she had to resort to giving out CL handjobs

How do you know, what she looked like? OP said pic is unrelated, you illiterate fag.

I wish that was the chick, She was not that nice looking

What kind of loser pays girls? I've always gotten paid by girls. Like right now. My wife works and pays the bills. I fuck her. I get paid to fuck her.been getting paid for 30 years. And I'm not well hung or cut. I'm kinda flabby with a narrow 7 inch dick.

Obviously they met at a Dennys and had moons over my hammy, idiot

This minus the age.

OP is a loser.

OP here
more like a 7-11 and drove across the street

boyfriend lol some people are beyond pathetic.