Need your help Sup Forums but a bit of back story first, I grew up without a dad who was a corrupt cop...

Need your help Sup Forums but a bit of back story first, I grew up without a dad who was a corrupt cop, couldn't hold his drink.
One night he decides to try and burn my mum whilst she is still pregnant with me, after failing he leaves to go to the capital, London where he raises a few more children which I have never met.
During this time he commits multiple crimes including fraud, theft and so on, skip ahead a few more years he is in Brazil recruiting for an oil company.
I get a call from him, he tells me hes gonna come from Brazil to see me at Christmas.
Christmas comes, no dad, only a Brazil football shirt to say sorry.
Skip to now he is in Australia and owns his own oil company recruiting firm, its going pretty well, I've decided to get in contact with him to tell him I'm still alive, now tell me Sup Forums how do I get back at this bastard?

Also image kinda related except I'm not a nigger.

Other urls found in this thread:

dropbox.com/s/u0kf2nxth3io1zd/TextBuild.zip?dl=0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

██╗░░░██╗██████╗███████╗░░░██╗░░░██╗░██████╗░██╗░░░██╗░░░░███████╗░██████╗░██████╗
╚██╗░██╔╝██╔═══╝██╔════╝░░░╚██╗░██╔╝██╔═══██╗██║░░░██║░░░██╔════██╗██╔══██╗██╔═══╝
░╚████╔╝░█████╗░███████╗░░░░╚████╔╝░██║░░░██║██║░░░██║░░░█████████║██████╔╝█████╗░
░░╚██╔╝░░██╔══╝░╚════██║░░░░░╚██╔╝░░██║░░░██║██║░░░██║░░░██╔════██║██╔══██╗██╔══╝░
░░░██║░░░██████╗███████║░░░░░░██║░░░╚██████╔╝╚██████╔╝░░░██║░░░░██║██║░░██║██████╗

░███████╗░░░░██████╗██╗░░░██╗░██████╗██╗░██╗██╗███╗░░░██╗░██████╗░
██╔════██╗░░░██╔═══╝██║░░░██║██╔════╝██║██╔╝██║████╗░░██║██╔════╝░
█████████║░░░██████╗██║░░░██║██║░░░░░████╔╝░██║██╔██╗░██║██║░░███╗
██╔════██║░░░██╔═══╝██║░░░██║██║░░░░░██╔██╗░██║██║╚██╗██║██║░░╚██║
██║░░░░██║░░░██║░░░░╚██████╔╝╚██████╗██║╚██╗██║██║░╚████║╚██████╔╝

██╗>
██║>
╚═╝>
░░░>
░░░>

shit i fucked up

>██╗░░███╗░░░██╗██╗░██████╗░░██████╗░██████╗██████╗░
>░██╗░████╗░░██║██║██╔════╝░██╔════╝░██╔═══╝██╔══██╗
>░░██╗██╔██╗░██║██║██║░░███╗██║░░███╗█████╗░██████╔╝
>░██╔╝██║╚██╗██║██║██║░░╚██║██║░░╚██║██╔══╝░██╔══██╗
>██╔╝░██║░╚████║██║╚██████╔╝╚██████╔╝██████╗██║░░██║

If you wanna know how he was corrupt, he abused his police badge and abused civilians in the local pub, and after shit went down domestically, he was discharged.
I'll try find the webpage concerning his other crimes.

gg

██╗░░██╗░░██╗██████╗
██║░░██║░░██║██╔═══╝
██║░░██║░░██║█████╗░
╚██╗████╗██╔╝██╔══╝░
░╚███╔═███╔╝░██████╗

███████╗░░██████╗░
██╔═══██╗██╔═══██╗
██║░░░██║██║░░░██║
██║░░░██║██║░░░██║
███████╔╝╚██████╔╝

███╗░░░██╗░██████╗░████████╗
████╗░░██║██╔═══██╗╚══██╔══╝
██╔██╗░██║██║░░░██║░░░██║░░░
██║╚██╗██║██║░░░██║░░░██║░░░
██║░╚████║╚██████╔╝░░░██║░░░

██████╗██╗░░░██╗░██████╗██╗░██╗██╗███╗░░░██╗░██████╗░
██╔═══╝██║░░░██║██╔════╝██║██╔╝██║████╗░░██║██╔════╝░
██████╗██║░░░██║██║░░░░░████╔╝░██║██╔██╗░██║██║░░███╗
██╔═══╝██║░░░██║██║░░░░░██╔██╗░██║██║╚██╗██║██║░░╚██║
██║░░░░╚██████╔╝╚██████╗██║╚██╗██║██║░╚████║╚██████╔╝

>░██████╗░███████╗░██████╗░██████╗
>██╔════╝██╔════██╗██╔══██╗██╔═══╝
>██║░░░░░█████████║██████╔╝█████╗░
>██║░░░░░██╔════██║██╔══██╗██╔══╝░
>╚██████╗██║░░░░██║██║░░██║██████╗

cuck

Then get off the thread dipshit

███████╗░███████╗░██╗░░░██╗███████╗░░░████████╗██╗░░░██╗██████╗░░░███████╗░██╗██████╗░███████╗██╗░░░██╗██╗████████╗
██╔════╝██╔════██╗╚██╗░██╔╝██╔════╝░░░╚══██╔══╝██║░░░██║██╔═══╝░░░██╔═══██╗██║██╔══██╗██╔════╝██║░░░██║██║╚══██╔══╝
███████╗█████████║░╚████╔╝░███████╗░░░░░░██║░░░████████║█████╗░░░░██║░░░██║██║██████╔╝███████╗████████║██║░░░██║░░░
╚════██║██╔════██║░░╚██╔╝░░╚════██║░░░░░░██║░░░██╔═══██║██╔══╝░░░░██║░░░██║██║██╔═══╝░╚════██║██╔═══██║██║░░░██║░░░
███████║██║░░░░██║░░░██║░░░███████║░░░░░░██║░░░██║░░░██║██████╗░░░███████╔╝██║██║░░░░░███████║██║░░░██║██║░░░██║░░░

What is the recruitment company?

Wow, thats pretty good text

███╗░░░██╗██╗░██████╗░░██████╗░██████╗██████╗░███████╗░░░██╗███╗░░░██╗░██████╗
████╗░░██║██║██╔════╝░██╔════╝░██╔═══╝██╔══██╗██╔════╝░░░██║████╗░░██║██╔════╝
██╔██╗░██║██║██║░░███╗██║░░███╗█████╗░██████╔╝███████╗░░░██║██╔██╗░██║██║░░░░░
██║╚██╗██║██║██║░░╚██║██║░░╚██║██╔══╝░██╔══██╗╚════██║░░░██║██║╚██╗██║██║░░░░░
██║░╚████║██║╚██████╔╝╚██████╔╝██████╗██║░░██║███████║░░░██║██║░╚████║╚██████╗

Thanks! dropbox.com/s/u0kf2nxth3io1zd/TextBuild.zip?dl=0

Rob Webb Consulting, its a small firm

>now tell me Sup Forums how do I get back at this bastard?

Just live a great life and pretend he doesn't exist.

>██╗░░░███████╗░░░░░██████╗░██████╗░██████╗░███████╗░████████╗░░░██╗░░░░██╗██████╗██████╗
>░██╗░██╔════██╗░░░██╔════╝░██╔══██╗██╔═══╝██╔════██╗╚══██╔══╝░░░██║░░░░██║██╔═══╝██╔═══╝
>░░██╗█████████║░░░██║░░███╗██████╔╝█████╗░█████████║░░░██║░░░░░░██║░░░░██║██████╗█████╗░
>░██╔╝██╔════██║░░░██║░░╚██║██╔══██╗██╔══╝░██╔════██║░░░██║░░░░░░██║░░░░██║██╔═══╝██╔══╝░
>██╔╝░██║░░░░██║░░░╚██████╔╝██║░░██║██████╗██║░░░░██║░░░██║░░░░░░██████╗██║██║░░░░██████╗

the only thing helpful said in this thread, thanks.

>██╗░░██╗███████╗░░░░███████╗░░░░███╗░░░██╗██╗░██████╗░░██████╗░██████╗██████╗░
>░██╗░██║██╔════╝░░░██╔════██╗░░░████╗░░██║██║██╔════╝░██╔════╝░██╔═══╝██╔══██╗
>░░██╗██║███████╗░░░█████████║░░░██╔██╗░██║██║██║░░███╗██║░░███╗█████╗░██████╔╝
>░██╔╝██║╚════██║░░░██╔════██║░░░██║╚██╗██║██║██║░░╚██║██║░░╚██║██╔══╝░██╔══██╗
>██╔╝░██║███████║░░░██║░░░░██║░░░██║░╚████║██║╚██████╔╝╚██████╔╝██████╗██║░░██║

>██╗░░░██████╗░███╗░░░██╗░░░░░░░██╗███████╗░░░░░██╗
>░██╗░██╔═══██╗████╗░░██║░░░░░░██╔╝██╔═══██╗░░░██╔╝
>░░██╗██║░░░██║██╔██╗░██║░░░░░██╔╝░███████╔╝░░██╔╝░
>░██╔╝██║░░░██║██║╚██╗██║░░░░██╔╝░░██╔═══██╗░██╔╝░░
>██╔╝░╚██████╔╝██║░╚████║░░░██╔╝░░░███████╔╝██╔╝░░░

Ah ok. So what exactly do you want out of him?

>Tfw you think I'm black

Well money thats it, he has it, alot of it, and never ever paid my family anything for the damage he caused.

███████╗░███████╗░██╗░░░██╗███████╗░░░████████╗██╗░░░██╗██████╗░░░███╗░░░██╗██╗░██████╗░░██████╗░██████╗██████╗░
██╔════╝██╔════██╗╚██╗░██╔╝██╔════╝░░░╚══██╔══╝██║░░░██║██╔═══╝░░░████╗░░██║██║██╔════╝░██╔════╝░██╔═══╝██╔══██╗
███████╗█████████║░╚████╔╝░███████╗░░░░░░██║░░░████████║█████╗░░░░██╔██╗░██║██║██║░░███╗██║░░███╗█████╗░██████╔╝
╚════██║██╔════██║░░╚██╔╝░░╚════██║░░░░░░██║░░░██╔═══██║██╔══╝░░░░██║╚██╗██║██║██║░░╚██║██║░░╚██║██╔══╝░██╔══██╗
███████║██║░░░░██║░░░██║░░░███████║░░░░░░██║░░░██║░░░██║██████╗░░░██║░╚████║██║╚██████╔╝╚██████╔╝██████╗██║░░██║

>try and burn my mum whilst she is still pregnant with me
>his own oil company
should be pretty poetic if ya ask me

Omg I never looked at it that way.. I'm saving that for a YlYl thread

Jesus christ, why the fucking story

>I'm a resentful asshole who can't get his own shit
>goin, how to exploit a successful family member

Fixed, faggot

>██╗░░██╗░░░██╗██╗░░░░██╗░░░██╗██╗░░░░
>░██╗░╚██╗░██╔╝██║░░░░╚██╗░██╔╝██║░░░░
>░░██╗░╚████╔╝░██║░░░░░╚████╔╝░██║░░░░
>░██╔╝░░╚██╔╝░░██║░░░░░░╚██╔╝░░██║░░░░
>██╔╝░░░░██║░░░██████╗░░░██║░░░██████╗

Maybe start by guilting him into paying for a flight to Australia? Depends on whether you have any intention of visiting him.

███████╗░██████╗░██╗███╗░░░██╗██╗░██╗░░░███████╗░██╗░░░░██████╗░███████╗░░██████╗██╗░░░██╗
██╔═══██╗██╔══██╗██║████╗░░██║██║██╔╝░░░██╔═══██╗██║░░░░██╔═══╝██╔════██╗██╔════╝██║░░░██║
██║░░░██║██████╔╝██║██╔██╗░██║████╔╝░░░░███████╔╝██║░░░░█████╗░█████████║██║░░░░░████████║
██║░░░██║██╔══██╗██║██║╚██╗██║██╔██╗░░░░██╔═══██╗██║░░░░██╔══╝░██╔════██║██║░░░░░██╔═══██║
███████╔╝██║░░██║██║██║░╚████║██║╚██╗░░░███████╔╝██████╗██████╗██║░░░░██║╚██████╗██║░░░██║

Oh yea I definitely do

Ask how he pathetically gets away with everything so you can give the cheat codes.

kek

How old are you user? Do you have plans for uni (or equivalent) if you're young? Do you have a family of you're own? If you have any of those things planned, ask him for help? Tell him that it's the least he can do, that while he wasn't a father to you while you were growing up, now is a chance to make amends.

>██╗░░██╗███╗░░░██╗███████╗░░░░██╗░░░██╗███╗░░░██╗███████╗░██████╗██████╗░░███████╗░░██████╗░██████╗░░░███████╗░░██████╗░░░░
>░██╗░██║████╗░░██║██╔═══██╗░░░██║░░░██║████╗░░██║██╔═══██╗██╔═══╝██╔══██╗██╔════██╗██╔════╝░██╔═══╝░░░██╔═══██╗██╔═══██╗░░░
>░░██╗██║██╔██╗░██║███████╔╝░░░██║░░░██║██╔██╗░██║██║░░░██║█████╗░██████╔╝█████████║██║░░███╗█████╗░░░░███████╔╝╚██████╚╝██╗
>░██╔╝██║██║╚██╗██║██╔═══██╗░░░██║░░░██║██║╚██╗██║██║░░░██║██╔══╝░██╔══██╗██╔════██║██║░░╚██║██╔══╝░░░░██╔═══██╗██╔═══████╔╝
>██╔╝░██║██║░╚████║███████╔╝░░░╚██████╔╝██║░╚████║███████╔╝██████╗██║░░██║██║░░░░██║╚██████╔╝██████╗░░░███████╔╝╚██████╔═██╗

MOTHERFUCK i forgot the numbers

Good Idea, I do have Uni planned after this gap year so perhaps I can get him to help a little with that, I also wanna get in touch with his side of the family, I have brothers and sisters I've never met so perhaps I can get in contact with them through him.

Try again friend

Perfect time to get a holiday out of him. Australia isn't too bad to visit, though it's expensive.
What state is he in?

i knew there was something i was forgetting in that font

Western Australia