Post your mother's nudes if you got them/milf thread

Post your mother's nudes if you got them/milf thread

Why the fuvk would my mom have nudes and why would I have them

/Thread

they're burned deep into my memory bank.
>every time i close my eyes

>███████╗░██╗░░░██╗███╗░░░░░███╗██████╗░
>██╔═══██╗██║░░░██║████╗░░░████║██╔══██╗
>███████╔╝██║░░░██║██╔██╗░██╔██║██████╔╝
>██╔═══██╗██║░░░██║██║╚████╔╝██║██╔═══╝░
>███████╔╝╚██████╔╝██║░╚██╔╝░██║██║░░░░░

Hey faggos, Sissys are gay. This is a real woman

any mom bikinis?

bump

i was raised by single father

so here ya go

Such sad posted women dick felt nothing

My mom is a barhopping whore who thinks she's still in her 20s. I snagged nudes of her off her phone if anyone is interested.

any stories?

er're here, lets see em

incest is great plz post

Why don't you just tell us what bars she goes 2 :)

When I used to live with her she'd bring home at least a guy a week or be gone all night when she went to the bar. There was this one kind of fat security guard who stopped by at like 6 in the morning and took all of 5 minutes. That was the most memorable because that's the only time I ever heard her not make a sound

OP is a fag cause he hasnt fucked his mom yet

Where this whale be? I must harpoon her!

Delivery! she's just as pathetic and fat as I imagined, thanks! Any chance of seeing her cunt?

my mom

i hope this is fake

Hello, newfag

Ive been new for years

I have my mom's actual nudes that she sent to her now boyfriend before they actually met. They were in the Messenger app on her iPad that she gave to me. She even laughed saying that all the naughty pictures should be off of there, and if not, then whoops! I was diamonds when I found them. Wish the iPad was charged so I could upload them for you user.

moar?

STOP

Please anymore?

Does your mom know you think she's hot?

I have a feeling she does. I used to watch her shower from outside her bathroom window when I was a teenager. Finding these pics was fucking amazing. I have jacked it to her pics so many fucking times.

Damn. There's a hot mum!

How about you drop her hints and see how she responds? Did she let you keep the pics?

More of these 2!

I have them, do you want them, user?

Not a Milf but definitly a Gilf, great legs

I doesn't know that I have them. She just didn't log out of her FB Messenger and I went snooping through her past conversations. Found a thread with her current BF and went to sent images in the thread and found like 7 or 8 pictures of her licking her own nipples, spreading her pussy with her fingers, and fucking herself with a rabbit vibrator. I have found that same vibrator in her shower once before, and used it on my self while picturing her using it.

does she wear sexy clothes around you?

As for dropping hints, it'll never happen since I am married... Just a taboo fetish that I will keep to myself. For now.

Not really.

Aw, I hope your wife is better than your mom then!

Very much so! Like I said, just a fetish that'll probably always be there. But I am perfectly fine with where I stand currently.

Good!

But now I am gonna go charge that iPad and have me a fap before passing out.

Give us a taste of her.

Thread'll be long dead before I dig it out and get it charged... Another day, user. Another day.