I wish I could get over my fear of hell, then I could just kill myself. Theres no reason for me to be alive...

I wish I could get over my fear of hell, then I could just kill myself. Theres no reason for me to be alive, im just taking up resources from happy people and putting nothing back out. No friends, never touched a girl intimately, slogging through college to keep my 4.0 gpa, working all the time with people who dont even see me as a person. All im gonna do is spend my life working, being miserable, and playing video games/sports etc sometime in between. Thats assuming nothing actually bad ever happens to me, I could become paralyzed or anything. Ill never have an actual soul healing positive experience and im afraid of getting old and realizing that I really did fight through it all for nothing. The thoughts wont go away, and everytime I get realy suicidal i start breathing heavy and get hot, and my body shivers. God why the fuck did peopls come up with you?

:(

Keep going buddy

Don't do anything stupid

You'll meet someone eventually I promise

there's not reason for you to make such a shit thread either OP. But it's the way of the universe. Find what makes you happy. Do some Acid before you think about doing anything really stupid. Sounds like you neeed that spark in your life.

I don't want to at this point, there's too much to risk, I don't want to go any lower than this

Dont have anyone to babysit me, plus im sure ill ruin any trip I have

Maybe this is you telling yourself you want something more out of life but something inside is holding you back. Life is pretty boring and a lot of people are cool with that. Some arent though and its up to them to discover what it is they seek for fulfillment. This is where outside influence plays a big roll because sometimes people will listen to what outside sources tell them they need for happiness. Its really just about exploration. It takes courage and with courage comes a great many things. So try doing something that might scare you or make you nervous/anxious until you find what youre looking for. We cant tell you. Only you can find that.

Fucking kill yourself you neet faggot,
Be productive or make space in society for someone who will be

Try out meetup.com to find some friends, it's a pretty helpful site.

Ignore this OP

> I wish I could get over my fear of hell

The only hell is the one we are living in right now

I guess, i think i have a pretty good idea of what lifes about, im just too out of the loop to get what i want or to get substitutes for it

Trying to

No point, ive met plenty of people who are into ny hobbies, im too unlikable for them too

Hopefully

If you find an answer please tell me too, im fell the same way, except the God's part, because I believe in Him. But for everything else...
Cheer up user, just make an oportunity to be better

Maybe thats your problem. You think you know what lifes about. For every happy moment theres a sad one. Its easier to be sad than it is to be happy or whatever the fuck you wanna call it. Bottom line, it takes work. If youre lazy than get used to a life of mild fulfillment. Theres nothing wrong with it. But if you want more than you have to believe, and try, TRY to give yourself more.

You need to realize this OP, if you're contemplating suicide now then you will end up in Hell regardless of if you do it yourself of if someone does it for you because your heart and mind are in the wrong place.

If you truly wanted to seppudoken yourself Hell would not matter to you. Assuming you intend to get into Heaven, you'll have to change your ways.

Personally I've already promised myself that I'd kill myself in the future once I've paid all me dues and made my amends. I've come to terms with the fact that I will end up in hell and I do not fear it.

Ask yourself what's worse Hell or staying alive? Keeping yourself alive isn't going to prevent you from going to hell though.

Keeping yourself alive can help you to find a way to heaven though user.

I dont know if i believe, but i definitely lean towards it

I'm already unable to get what I truly wanted, I can't go back, but it doesn't look like the substitute for it is going to be good enough. Hard work isnt going to make me a human anyways

Yeah i know that, but I cant really fix myself either, im already a piece of shit and theres nothing out there that can fix that

Doubt it, i have no love in my soul and my heart is filled with greed for the few things I have that make exostence bearable

If youre gonna give up then you may as well come to terms with it, and let yourself be cool with giving up. Or youre just gonna continue to torture yourself. Again. If you arent cool with the sorrow then you have to do something about it. That can be a number of things. One of them being get help and see a therapist, someone who can help you see youre capable.

You can fix yourself. Believe me, I've seen it time and time again. People always change. I've seen people that were far worse of than you make a complete 360 no scope quickscope dropshot and turn their life around.

you obviously have some work ethic cuz 4.0 and job, even if you consider it "slogging" through.

Inspiration is out there and if you find something you can put that same effort into, without feeling like you're on a hamster wheel or some shit, it won't feel like there's no reason. it may take doing something you've never done before to jumpstart it. Not anything drastic either, maybe reading a real actual book you normally wouldn't read, in a setting you're not normally in. Things that have physical evidence of you having done work, like building something, or cooking, help you realize your impact on the world.

And don't stress about hell no use in worrying about that. That's a distraction you're using to self-sabotage. There are way better reasons to not kill yourself than hell, the world is full of them, things you haven't heard of, little things everywhere.

>I dont know if i believe, but i definitely lean towards it
>Doubt it, i have no love in my soul and my heart is filled with greed for the few things I have that make exostence bearable

Maybe this is your problem, you are in comfort zone, as Im, we feel miserable, but we dont know how to change that. Go to find a hobby that let interact with some people, you dont know if you will find a good girl there.
And keep strong, if you lean towards it, you believe, you can go to a church or something like that, something that can fulfill your spiritual life as well.

Congrats, you're getting it.
We live, eat, poop, fuck and die
You're a member of a species smart enough to know how bleak life is. Accept it and use that knowledge to your advantage

Liar

Therapy didnt work, he couldnt do much more than tell me I was delusional or that Im not a shitty person, which both are confirmed day in and day out

Theres nothing to fix, my life is fine, i dont have any what people would consider real problems, im just not a person that should be here, i dont deserve to be here

None of that matters though, nothing does, except for positive stimulus on our brains, of which i cant get enough of

Im around people all the time, doesnt do anything, they just dont like me. They twll me im really funny or that im nice or smart but apparently that doesnt mean anything

My son, don't end your life like this. You won't get another. If you feel your life is worthless, go do something with it. Go fight ISIS, or if you can't do that, go and fight the cartels in Mexico. The cartels fuel degeneracy here in America, and fighting them is a noble cause. If not any of that, then go on a journey across America, explore and learn. Learn to survive in the woods and such. Life should never end with a suicide. If you have nothing left to live for, or if you feel like you're taking up space, do what I suggested and become a man to look up to. Go my son, and make us proud :'^)

OP you chose Bulbasaur for a reason, whether you knew it or not. Bulbasaur is #1, you're subconsciously telling yourself that you're your own #1. I've been through these same tough spots and realized only I can change myself to be optimistic. Sometimes you gotta hit rock bottom to really appreciate life. It's what changed me around.

Dont take the easy way out man

it seems like you're going through what everyone else goes through when they're 12, dang

You don't need anyone OP, and hell is a made up Christian concept to scare Pagans into converting to their religion. If you want out, then find the door that works for you.

Op i dont think anyone here understands what you are going through so we cant throw ideas in the air and expect you to take them seriously but just do not give up. I dont know what you are going through and hopefully i never will but it may just be a bit to soon to give up. Please just try. I know what its like to lose someone to depression and it just indiscribable. If you have any family or anyone that cares the slightest bit for you just try for those people.
Sorry for broken english