Ok Sup Forums Faggots i don't know why i'm always the idiot who do these threads but i'm doing this shit once again

ok Sup Forums Faggots i don't know why i'm always the idiot who do these threads but i'm doing this shit once again.
This slut is going to get kicked again from the trailer she lives
She needs donations
Come on her twitch and donate
/tayloralaska
We all are taida desu!!

OMG this bitch just went offline just when i do the thread.
Just wait a sec guys, she will be on in a moment

>She
Kek we've all seen her dick

Is she showing her dick for donations again?

pic or STFU

FUCKING STOP MAKING THIS FUCKING THREAD AND STOP FUCKING WATCHING THIS USLESS TRAP

ok she is back
The donations can begin

I'm not gonna save dick pics from a guy

> She
> Dick

What, are you gay or something?

Dnnn5 is a fag

So, the faggot surely won't use the money to buy her illness medicine?

Also
>Sage in all fields

First time I saw this thread, my human side resurrected for a bit and I almost donate him/her some money, but then I googled her and found out that were all lies.

I'm such a stupid faggot.

all of you are talking about a dick, did she show it last stream or something?
Also i know this is a trap but i don't fucking care

Help it

tungsten7474 is a cuck

She showed it a few streams back. Almost showed it last stream but didn't get enough donations so she showed ass instead

where did you find she was liying about being homeless for 1 year?

might have leaked from napkin

i've watched every stream completely except for last one and i've never seen a dick

No you can see her creepo roommate telling her to gtfo, he seems pretty real

you're a fucking faggot in a month or two you'll be making the same threads *hoping* she uses that money to go live with your lonely ass so you can finally lose your virginity fucking homo yet he's going to use that money for hormones to continue his little delusion of being a *girl* seriously bro I never said this in such a serious or more authentic manner but I really do hope you injure yourself, bad

>watched every stream
>never seen a dick
You fucking blind or something?

He's baiting that's why. This is a very prideful trap here. He bans people from chat for bringing it up.

Oh damn he couldn't be lying at all they couldn't have staged the whole thing never has anyone done anything like that to extort money never ever ever in the whole wide world in the last 2016 years has anyone done that
Rude sage bitch

dude, i've never donated anything, i only do threads here when she says. I can't waste the few money i have in such a bullshit like this.

yeah, post pic pls

I was in the discord. They got some proof pics of the hotel and shit when that happened. This is the one I've got.

>she
and that's not an ass, it's a landing pad

Why are you doing these? Just stop. Let him make his own threads.

She could be scamming, but if she is she's not making much. Only like10 to 15 dollars every other day. Seems hardly worth the effort and considering her constant change of space, and her varying roommates she seems pretty legit

yeah, you're right, as i said i'm an idiot

>she
>she
>she
Stop that

>2000+16
>Not wanting to see lady dick
Come on

lol

It'll be better so he can actually answer questions or whatever and it shows he actually wants the money. Come on now dude he doesn't want the money if he has someone make and bump the threads constantly and he hasn't even posted in any of them

fucking stop you cucked faggot

as i remember she did the first ones threads, but she never answer any shit from that

bump...

Mm dat boi titty. Anyone have that webm of him dancing in a thong?

c
c
c

Bumping for webms

someone already looked deep into this homo and found out he was fraud female with a fake story. no pun intended.

Don't give this fucking cunt anything.

someone link the proof it's a dude

Seems legit desu

Oh shit

what about start fucking working

Pic related.

why dont you just post the link

you guys are fucking disgusting. Only a fucking loser would want to donate to a disgusting male piece of shit that wants to be a woman. Get your tumblr bullshit out my Sup Forums.

someone post its dick pic

That typing is so fucking obnoxious liek I dun rlly care but he overduz it omgggg

Moar!

Good, I hope she dies

Don't be such a cuck bitch fuckboi wow

Yuck

F A G G O T S
A
G
G
O
T
S

fucking sexy

No idea why, but this bitch gets me hard af

It's actually a guy

Well aware.

Don't you die on me thread. Don't you die on me!