What do you guys think about my fingerbox?

What do you guys think about my fingerbox?

seems a bit aged, but its a good model.

Would finger

Nice one Op, it looks hand crafted, I have to bought mine, I get this one.

Wood's alright, personally prefer aluminum

What do you think of mine faggot

These are both all over Bing image search.
Post OC pls.

this shit again... fucks sake
guessing you've all been here a few days

What the fuck?? Why would you go for those new-fangled metal fingerboxes? The traditional wood is just superior in every way. You don't see the craftsmanship like you used to nowadays, that's for sure.

nice but can you feel my glass?

I think you might just have TRYPOPHOBIA:)

what is a fingerbox??

lmao dude shittiest fingerbox ever fuckin poorfag

lol i trol u XD

Got one for my birthday, hand made, oversized.

A finger box is a finger box dude : /
what else can it be?

Aluminum's a lot better for price. I agree that there's more of an industrial feel to it, but honestly I just don't have the cash

Not bad at all. Could use a sand and oil but other than that, it should still do its job.

You're kidding right?

metal ones are durable, but let's admit it no one beats wood ones, the felling, the smell, the color they are so natural that way even if they're a little more expensive.

are you daft?

aluminum would ruin it for me. I would just throw down the extra money. You don't want to short change yourself on a good fingerbox.

I wish I brought mine to college. Spanish Cedar

Ho dude! that's a top tier finger box you get.

Wasn't this meme initially forced by musicians having finger drumbox throlling everyone else who didn't know what it is?

At least we should be able to agree on one thing. Plastic fingerboxes are garbage.

>2016
>still rocking AYO press-board Chinese pre-fab FB's

mfw AYO's last respectable FB was in 1998. The company shot themselves in the foot after they dumped the oft coveted but never duplicated Helmuth Signature FB's

Absolute fucking trash user agreed
>tfw I saw a vintage Oak inlaid fingerbox with a genuine silver trim
>it was $3 more than I had on me
>go back next day with more money
>it's gone

>genuine silver trim
Wouldn't that mess with the feel of the wood?

Lol the hell are these boxes for?

That's a joke right?

Anyone ever get their dick stuck in their fingerbox?

>dick
>fingerbox
dude you're doing something wrong here

It made my finger feel so good i thought it had more potential

how do you guys feel about replica fingerboxes?
I want the luxury fingerbox experience but I'm a poorfag

Id rather die than get caught with a replica

Usually the replicas are made of really low quality stuff. I'd save up, you don't wanna get a nasty splinter from a shitty box

My parents never got me one and had always wanted one so I recently made this in shop class

i visted some hipster spot, sold me this one
said it was some african tree, but the the grain seems more like maple or oak.
w/e feels good thought, i just figure i paid too much

Thats more like a fingerbox jr

#rekt

>hole of fingerbox unpolished
You might want to fix that, friend.
Rough edges are an easy way to ruin the experience

Can't figure out why you'd put your finger in a box with a hole... Unless there's some device in there or something?

>Unless there's some device in there or something?
Its a fingerbox... I don't know what you want to know other than that

OP here. Yeah I agree that the wood has a nice texture to it, although it's vintage, I've had it for many years. Everytime I put my finger in, it feels incredible. Still does the job.

Well what is it used for?

look it up. you won't understand: only 90s kids get it

its a finger box dude

How much did you pay for this fine specimen, OP?

It depends if the trim was close to the hole. A natural epoxy over the metal would keep it from interfering with the moisture retention of the wood.

>That meme

90's finger boxes in America were easily some of the worst, unless you imported from decent makers.

Got this vintage MLP fingerbox at a children's garage sale.

keep it in the collection if you want but you'll probably get cancer from using it

Shat kind of special faggot retard wastes their time in a thread about finger boxes knowing full well the shit is a lame joke

>Shat kind
don't you have a mart to be sharting in Mr. Freudian Slip?

I'm a little jealous, but right now that thing looks like it could cut your fucking finger off.

Use a medium and fine grit sandpaper on the interior cut it and it's a killer vintage-style piece. Just be careful. You can still keep the pre-fab look and get a little use out of it before shutting it away.

>being this new