Hey Sup Forums, femanon here

hey Sup Forums, femanon here...

just letting you boys know that big dicks do matter. girls who say that average is satisfying enough are just slut shaming bitches just trying to make you little boys feel more like a man.

sorry to break it to you, but no girl actually wants something average, they want something that will actually fill them up and make them cum. ;D

fuck off

lol made me laugh .

Is this the size you consider big?

also if u need 8 inch or more then that pussy ain't tight .

NOOOO!

timestamp

no, it means your small and can't handle real women

enjoy fucking tiny ugly thai hookers

Think that can fill you up?

The fuck is wrong with her fingers?

Also SAGE stale pasta thread

god you are so pathetic

Fuck you

I'm just over 5" and I'm too big for my girl. I fill her entire pussy with my cock.
Just so you know, guys like thought pussy. Yours sounds a bit loose.
It's ok. Search for a big dick to fill your loose pussy. I'll stick with the tight girls who aren't looking to stretch themselves out.
The key word in slut shaming is slut. Perhaps you are one.

lmao tiny white boi no competition for the juicy bbc

lol
your dick is small and you don't know how to properly do foreplay to make your girl elongate

you suck at sex and that small dick doesn't help

Lol

I've seen this copy/paste so many times, fuck... dude.. I'm not even white and I feel offended that I share the same form of DNA with someone like you.

cunt

this shit is a fucking classic lmao

real official looking you fucking faggot

...are you trying to sext this copypasta?

lol pussy?!

This is dumb. You can hit a lot of sweet spots that make girls cum with your tongue and fingers alone. Big dicks are good for reaching near the cervix, but it can also cause bruising of the cervix, which can be incredibly painful. If you know your way around what spots a girl likes and how to reach them, you don't really need a big dick.

Jelly fag detected

kek

Itt: fat guy trolling newfags.

smooth

cunt

I'll break your cervex

every fuCKING TIME

microdick detected

>fully aroused state
kek

fak u

dry ass pencil dick isn't going near anyone's cervix

ree

Nope my nigger, i'm 5.5" and i dont bitch around being big or small, if your is big enough go suck yourself lmao

Just because your cunt is like a fucking horses snatch, and so loose you can barely feel a traffic cone in there doestn't mean we all are honey.

how big is that "large" penis? like 10 fucking inches??

bitch, your small as fuck.

fuck you

gg

Kek count the amount of fucks i actually give about it lmao

>/loodfood

Even on bait posts like this the chain letter cancer spreads fuck user.
Do you need help ?
are you being hit at home ?
Did some one touch you in a way you didn't like ?
Just whats wrong ?

Good thing i like femboys lady

fck u

that has to be the worst shop ive ever seen

im not even a nigger, you're just tiny

fuck, im ashamed to be white when 5.5" is big for us, i don't want this stereotype assigned to me, fuck you and fuck all you tiny dick white niggers claiming your 5 inch microdick "fills my girl up," you faggots need to stop breeding and die off already

this

5.5'' is so fucking small
nothing to be proud of

It matters, but what also matters is whether the guy has a foreskin or not. Nothing compares to the feeling of having a guy's foreskin slipping around inside, tickling your pussy all over. And uncut guys ALWAYS enjoy sex WAY more, each time for them is like a religious experience. I've been with 2 cut guys and it was horrible, they came all of a sudden (after drying out my vagina HORRIBLY) and didn't even seem to be into it, really. Plus they don't like blowjobs or handjobs nearly as much as uncut guys do

lol

looks bigger than jonah falcon's

>femanon here

oky, thnk u pls

fuck

Lol k, faggot, no need to samefag & make a bitch crying scene like this, anything else ?

Fuck you and your damn timestamp

>nothing like the smell of an uncut man in bed
boy, you're proud of your smegma, aren't you?

cry more 5.5 inch cuck

Is that Zimbabwe man in the watermark?

Just so you are aware, vaginas expand according to the size of the penis.

smells like shrimp

Ffuck

YOU THINK I GIVE A SHIT ABOUT HOW SOME BITCH FEELS? IF IT FEELS GOOD FOR ME THAT'S ALL I NEED. GET BACK TO THE KITCHEN BITCH.

>CAPS LOCK IS CRUISE CONTROL FOR COOL

you know what this is the only time that this made me laugh

>NOBODY GETS TO AGREE MY DICK IS SMALL

I have a 6.5x5.5 inch penis and i just made my so (with a vagina) cum, via vaginal orgasm, with my penis alone. I don't work like that

banned!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>every woman has the same vagina

It does, I have foreskin, and on occasion, it does smell like shrimp.

It's not gross, actually smells like good shrimp. But that's not what I want my dick to small like.

>proving my point

Tfw fornix hides in stomach pushing through uterus colon and intestines

Does that include ass fucking?

so youre saying if i have a three inch dick i should shoot myself?
ok great do you have a gun i could borrow?

oh fuck I thought that was a shrimp dick joke
don't worry, all dicks smell a little off occasionally

YOU FUCKIN GOOF

Alright, well, the guy has to be washed, you retards. Though I don't mind musk. I've never smelled "shrimp" on an intact man's penis before so I have no idea where you're getting that unless you have a yeast infection. Can you post your delicious cocks for a foreskin-loving femanon?

:\

K

posted this many times, it's a good dick

ur an ass

abundance

>my dick pleasures my girl
>my dick wouldn't pleasure girl in op's pic
>it don't work that way
not proving your point in the slightest

Replying

I told you god damn tenteen times

Nice, fuck, I would give you the best foreskin job ever. Then I'd lick inbetween it and your head and flick your frenulum with my lip, how does that sound?

Do you hate cut guys like I do? I laugh at them even though I feel bad

>faggot

cut guys can look good, but there are too many with dried dick heads and terrible discoloration.

>hey Sup Forums, femanon here...
>just letting you boys know that big dicks do matter. girls who say that average is satisfying enough are just slut shaming bitches just trying to make you little boys feel more like a man.
>sorry to break it to you, but no girl actually wants something average, they want something that will actually fill them up and make them cum. ;D
"Needing a 8 inch cock" and "tight pussy" are mutually exclusive.

God sake.

>OP says girls want something that will make them cum, big dicks
>make gf cum with above average not big dick, say it doesnt work like op says
>proving my point again, not all women have the same vagina and cum from the same thing and its not about that.
Thanks for proving it again

wow holy shit, that's quite the foreskin fetish
like, it sounds like you only care about foreskin, which most girls don't

kek. never noticed the branding: queen's university (kingston, ontario) and hamilton health sciences (hamilton, ontario, part of mcmaster university, and about 4 hours' drive away).

zimbabewe

Big dick reporting in 100% true

I wish more girls knew what and where the frenulum was. Thats awesome that you know

fuck you