Can someone tell me why the fuck I have yellow teeth when I brush twice a day?

Can someone tell me why the fuck I have yellow teeth when I brush twice a day?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0mD9wyPs4vU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Stop eating your crayons.

Aids.

Because you smoke probably.

You need to bleach them if they're stained. Stuff like smoking permanently discolours your teeth unless you bleach them

you have to use toothpaste

are you gargling piss while your at it?

Smoking, chewing tobacco, anykind of nicotine exposure, liver failure (tho youd be dead by now) a failure of your body to process certain chemicals most likely

it's because you are british

Because, you're lowborn scum.

You have to use toothpaste, user.

You're probably British.

Try asking a dentist you fucking retard.

Cheeto teeth desease, sorry bro u will be dead soon

tetracycline antibiotics can do it though it's usually more black/gray instead of yellow

Too much fluorite actually yellows teeth. Get a toothpaste with less or none.

Or get them bleached.

Your teeth are SUPPOSED to be a little yellow, that's the natural color of enamel. Tom Cruise White is unnatural.

quit doing meth you degenerate faggot

I don't smoke, yes I use toothpaste, and no i'm not a britfag but i still have yellow teeth

I don't get it, I have actually started brushing in the middle of the day because it's getting on my nerves

OP, i hope you didnt expect serious answers because you are getting fried right now.

Not sure if legit. I automatically assume any serious type post is fake because I'm a piece of shit. Anyways, your gums looks to be in poor condition as well, OP. I would suggest a trip to the Dentist ASAP.... you may have some sort of gum disease. And the yellowness of your teeth look like you just chewed on a fucking yellow sharpie or highlighter man. You seriously need to go to a dentist.

Some people are born like that. In case you didn't know, teeth are bones. Genetic and luck also play important role on how white or yellow on's teeth are. At least the teeth you shared don't seem to have rotting problem.

>Your teeth are SUPPOSED to be a little yellow, that's the natural color of enamel.

Oh bullshit. Kids' new teeth do not come in yellow. They come in white.

Stain is stain. You can get them whitened pretty easily over the span of about a month if you stop posting on fucking Sup Forums and go see a goddamn dentist.

Coffee?

>coloring your teeth with a hi-lighter
bet that tastes nice

Probably from smoking too much cock.

that actually whitens teeth...look it up

Correct, except in every single point of fact.

You are corn man

People won't care about your teeth as long as your breath smells fine and you have good character

Teeth do naturally yellow with age. Drinking stuff like Tea and Coffee will also further stain it. Smoking and chewing tobacco stain it the worst.

that would probably be true to some extent

this is too much

you're probably from PA.

And that could explain everything.

Looks a lot more like you used a highlighter on your teeth. Pic related, same color as your teeth.

i have as i would call it natural yellow teeth.

It started when i was like 11...? i have brushed everyday and such.. My father told me it happened to him too... altho he did not have a good habbit of brushing. all from my father side have plastic teeth. so,,, i guess its genetic?

hope it helps you take it ez..

btw bleacĀ“hing is unnatural and will harm more in the end i think. amerifags bleach everything,,,

Op stop fucking lying and start brushing your teeth.
Fucking derelict.

Best advice is getting a dentist to tell you the time of day, have some analysis of your teeth

put baking soda on your toothbrush and then put toothpaste over it if you're a pussy and can't stand the taste, then brush teeth well. do this every so often, not every day or even week but just once in a while

You're clearly not brushing well. Your gum line is covered in gunk. And you're clearly not flossing - there's a bunch of shit in between your front teeth. Pic related, it's how to brush your teeth. And floss before you go to bed, for god's sake. If you floss out shit, floss again until it comes back clean. If you smell the floss, you'll realize the stink that's been in there the whole time, which other people can smell.

Bleach and swallow to make sure nothing sticks around.

All my keks

Excessive fluoride use as a child can stain teeth.

>when I brush twice a day?
Because you suck dick ten times a day.

Did you use Jeffree Star's yellow limited edition lipstick on your teeth or something? Jesus christ. There's no way someone's teeth could be that yellow. You probably used a highlighter.

Also, whitening tips.

Cut a lemon in half and squeeze one part in a small bowl with an equal amount of baking soda. Mix well until it looks like a paste. brush your teeth with it, spit it out,gargle water, then spit that out. Voila. Show results.

Take a burnt piece of bread and rub it on your teeth. It works just like activated charcoal and should whiten your teeth.

Forgot to mention to only do the lemon + baking soda once a week only.

Acid on your teeth is a terrible idea, and the baking soda makes it worse. It'd be like pouring battery acid on the hood of your car and scrubbing it in with sand. It doesn't even whiten your teeth at all - it can't get through the enamel. Do you have any proof that that, or the burnt bread thing, would work at all?

Yeah, I watch a lot of YouTube videos. Let me find one. And you only do the lemon once a week because of that. It can strip enamel if you do it too much.

youtube.com/watch?v=0mD9wyPs4vU

Brush your teeth you fuckin liar.
And please for the people who have to talk to that face hole, GO TO THE DENTIST TODAY

Stop eating ass

Weird, I'm a dental hygienist and went to dental school, and you watch YouTube videos and think you're an authority.

Want my real advice? Buy fucking whitening strips, they're $20 and they do the job.

Clearly you don't brush well since you have something between your front upper teeth

Authority? LOL. No. I'm just trying to help this guy. How about try the methods yourself? Maybe they'll lighten up your mood too.

you are supposed to brush with toothpaste and a tooth brush, not a piece of chedder cheese or a can of cheesewiz

i never brush

I think some peoples teeth just are kind of yellow naturally as they get older. I know mine kind of are

Smoking leads to gum disease and so does chewing tobacco and dip, snuff, snus, etc.

Marijuana smoking also causes issues.

Use strong toothpaste, floss, and brush twitch a day and you should be fine.

I also recommend using baking soda.

Pour some baking soda on a toothbrush and brush your teeth.

Don't swallow the stuff obviously, and it also tastes horrible, but it really whitens your teeth over time.

then brush trice a day

Do you ever see a dentist? Why don't you ask him?

Coffee and Cigarettes will fuck that shine up

fucking impressively yellow

How do people get addicted to smoking? I smoked once and only once because i tried it and it was the worst fucking thing ever. It was like smoking weed but it was like inhaling charcoal and dust. I feel like you have to actually try to get addicted to do it.

Nice late stage periodontitis OP. You're going to need a gum transplant to save them toothies.

thanks for the reminder to brush my teeth tonight.
jesus christ

Rob Brydon: [Rob shows Steve his teeth] What do you think? Have a look at the color.
Steve Coogan: I saw the color the last time I looked. It registered.
Rob Brydon: It's what they call "not white." What color would you call it?
Steve Coogan: I would, I'd concur with "not white." I'd go further.
Rob Brydon: I mean, it's not yellow.
Steve Coogan: I, you know, I mean, there's a sliding scale, isn't there, you know.
Rob Brydon: Hint of yellow.
Steve Coogan: I think you're closest to...
Rob Brydon: Barley meadow. Tuscan sunset.
Steve Coogan: You're getting laughs, but it's not making your teeth look any better.

I think you're right. I sort of just kept at it and now I would say I'm addicted. ah fuck.

You must be British. Sorry there's nothing you can do. Perhaps consider upgrading to wooden teeth?

Don't listen to this hick. Getting fluroide-free paste will only give you cavities.

One of the reasons is that nicotine binds to a receptor in the brain, releasing dopamine. This results in the body developing a physical addiction to nicotine.

underrated comment

Coffee, green tea, caffeine. That and or sodas

FUCK

Stop eating glue and crayons, you mong

Never understood the whole "yellow" thing.
I've been smoking for a decade now and these are my teeth. Honesty I don't brush very often, maybe one or twice a week.

Because it's three you asshole

The color of your teeth are the least of your problems. Seriously, you have gum disease. your gums are starting to recede and expose your teeth's roots. See a dentist now.

Are you eating fruit and vegetables you faggot? Are you that dumb?

And further to this, the harder you brush your teeth with your tard strength the worse your gum receeding problem will get. Your teeth are nearly falling out of your gums you dumbass.

kek

Woah, a serious comment. But yeah, this guy is right. You could have gum disease even with good dental hygiene for a number of reasons, heart disease is also linked with gum disease for whatever reason. Just try to take care of it on both ends (live healthy eat healthy use good hygiene).

I don't know how good electric toothbrushes really are, but maybe try a sonicare diamondclean and a water flosser, put diluted H202 in there after you floss with regular floss a couple times a day to get rid of that shit quick.

If it still doesn't go away, kys because girls will never kiss you and people will always hate talking to you

Your mother used tetracycline when she was pregnant with you?

You have a genetic disorder which doesn't fully allow enamel to cover your teeth?

Pick one.

This is a longshot OP but is it possible your teeth are made of corn?

That shit will change in an instant though. 5-10 years of brushing 1-2 times a week, and you will finally notice that it's irreversibly yellow-brown and your gums are crusty. fix your bad habits now

Guy who made the gum disease comment here. The only reason I know shit about gum disease is because I have it (early state periodontitis) and its going to take a ton of work to get them healthy again.

Flossing, watering picking with distilled water and a sonicare may help. But the only way to get rid of all the plaque causing it is for a dentist to do a root descaling. Even then OP might need a gum transplant.

Tl;DR OP is going to spent a couple grand to fix his grill.

Smoking or strong tea would make your teeth yellow . Try using a toothpaste with baking soda in it like arm&hammer

>activated charcoal

just like my activated almonds

Drink coffee/tea or smoke?

Or eat a lot of processed foods that has a craplaod of tartrazine (yellow no. 5 food coloring)?

N I G G E R
I
G
G
E
R

What can u bleach them with.

top lel

That was gross why did I click ...

Brush and floss you disgusting fuck

Bleach, obviously.

/thread

Bleaching and shit is actually pretty damaging to your teeth. Baking soda is a calm shout

EBOLA

They charge too much for descalind when you can do it at home.

Yes! This one saved my morning:)

Nigga you gotta stop brushing with orange juice.

Wher can i buy this

So I just buy some blench and brush with that? Or