No one gives a fuck. Not on here, not in your social media life, not in real life. Your boss does not give a fuck...

No one gives a fuck. Not on here, not in your social media life, not in real life. Your boss does not give a fuck. Your coworkers don't either. Your school friends, gaming friends, the person you buy coffee from everyday, no one gives a fuck about you. Your can try and deny it and daydream about having loving people that are genuinely concerned about you, in the end we are all shallow pieces of shit only concerned with our own well being. This thread will 404 in minutes, because no one gives a fuck. Friendship is a lie. Love is a cruel illusion.

I've started to realize this even with my own parents / brother.

I think it is human nature to care about ourselves more than others though. If you care about others too much you're called a pushover.

In death this thread hspas a name.
His name is Robert Paulson

Word 100% true

True

You're right. Nobody cares. Get the fuck over it.

His name is Robert Paulson.

I know the feeling man. I'm 25, and it still upsets me that my father blatantly prefers my step sister to me.
And you end up wondering if you should just be an asshole in your social life. And the cycle perpetuates itself.

You are not a special snowflake. How true those words ring.

And OP if all the people in your post started to give a fuck about you, how would your life be better?

Stop bitching and make a fucking meme you dumbass. If you really thought no one cared, you wouldn't post your thoughts here expecting anonymous assholes to care.

I give a fuck. I wish I didn't. I care about friends, family, even strangers I've known for half an hour.
But it hurts understanding that other people don't feel that was on the level I do.
It's taken a long time to learn that, but it's true.

>they don't care about me

But do you care about them?

It wouldn't. inb4 ops a beta fag, but I wanted to bitch about this on Facebook. Friends and family alike ignore my messages and calls, I make plans with people and they flake out or just plain blow me off. And you keep trying and eventually you get sick of it. I'm just venting I don't expect b to actually help me out with my problems, I've been here too long.

See below

That's the problem, I do care. And it has to boil down to two things; am I really that big of a cunt or do people not give a fuck? I can't be that big of a cunt, so it has to be the latter.

OP is not totally wrong. If you wanna know if someone really cares about you, ask them to go out at night and see if they don't change your presence for some stranger's mouth without thinking twice

whats wrong OP?
are you depressed or something? do you feel alone? you know that shit is eating you from inside out, you need to find someone, love is nothing casual is something you build you have to work hard and be prepared to get your heart broken, I did that and it is the only thing that keeps me sane.

For me I know that it's my own fault, I take every hurt and issue and pack it away to deal with by myself to avoid upsetting or burdening anyone else.
People just might not know my friend. I expect people to see my pain the way I see theirs but they just might not.

I double dare you to kill your parents.

Nice dubs

It's not romantic love that's the issue, I'm married and me and my wife are doing very well on all aspects. It's platonic love that's the cruel illusion. The idea that someone you aren't emotionally involved with gives a flying fuck about your day to day life.

Yu r a nigir play wif ur HARBL sum moar

Have you tried not being such a sensitive faggot?

And confronting them never helps the issue, it only makes it worse. How, as an adult, can you approach someone and say, "You hurt my feelings." You sound childish, and I know I'm not the only one to feel this way.

It's why I'm going to miss the years I'm in right now

Im in a rare moment where the people I know will care

And it's why I'm scared that after this it'll never happen again because I haven't found love yet

damn i know that feel. i see people all the time and have to deal with people all the time but it really bothers me that most of them wouldnt give a flying fuck if i was homeless tomorrow and starved to death. but then again, would i care? i like to think i would but it's impossible to know everyone's problems

Exactly how I am. Unfortunately I'm starting not to care too and I fear that it destroys me in the future

You say it exactly like that. If it's someone close to you they will take you more seriously.
I usually got with "this thing that you said/did hurt me"

Obviously, you pole-smoking waste of organic matter.

Take it you're in high school or college? It fades quickly duderino.

Not even I give a fuck about myself. Only enough to force myself to make a bigger salary each year. And to train better using guns/night vision all the time. Care even less about others and especially animals :D

Dude, I've helped people out with that exact situation and ended up being fucked in the end. tl;dr the homeless kid I worked with stole about $1000 worth of shit before disappearing in the wind.

Bullshit..

I once had such an optimistic outlook on life, both mine and the human races. The longer I exist the more it seems to turn to cynicism.

Humans will still be there to fuck with for at least as long as I am alive. So that's that

I know
My father has warned me about the fading of the true friendships you have at a young age like mine

I've tried that, and besides a cheap apology, nothing changes.
This isn't so.etching new, today just got me to a breaking point where I needed to get it out somewhere.

It will destroy you. But not before it destroys the people around you.
You need to put yourself first, because if you don't the things you hide away to keep from the people around you will be the same things that drive you away from them.

Fair amount of dubs in this thread though.

speak for yourself, I'm lovable.

>this thread will 404 because no one cares
>no one pays attention to me because I'm not important to them
>I need to be important because I'm a huge entitled faggot

grow up

I've found that it speaks a lot more than saying your feelings are hurt.
Have you ever said this to someone who means a lot for you?

This isn't true. Theres 9 people I would trust with my life and whom I would die for. There are many more I care about deeply and who care about me as well. Having said that of course everyone is looking out for number one. Your post is wrong as fuck tho. Find some friends faggot

Don't pretend like you haven't been there yourself, faggot. It's not about being important, it's about being acknowledged that you exist. Don't ignore me, don't pretend like I don't matter.

You're lucky
Even in my youth I've seen adults be torn to shreds by people they thought loved them, or atleast cared for them

Yea, namely my cousin. We're two years apart, and have grown up together. The last few years it's gotten harder and harder to get him to reply, to actually keep the commitments he makes to me, and fuck to be the one that actually reaches out. I've done this with I friend I've known for ten years, pretty much the same story.

People will always acknowledge you, but being acknowledged and being cared about are two different things. Legit you can't twist your initial point into multiple things.

I wouldn't count nine, but four people that I have the same thing with. So yea, I'm being a dramatic faggot speaking in absolutes, but what about all the other people I reach out to?

Don't you call me organic matter! Stop being a little sensitive faggot? And start enjoying life. Waaaaaa my pussy hurts because I'm such a depressed cunt no one wants to hang out with me. Learn how to smile and stop crying about people having a life other than you, and maybe, just maybe you'll find someone stupid enough to want to spend time with you. Eat a bullet.

It can be especially hard with family, because they don't see you as a person who hurts and is upset by their actions but more a permanent and unchanging fixture in their life.
You could just send something like "if you don't actually plan on meeting up with me I'd rather not make plans because it upsets me when it doesn't happen"

While I see where you coming from, being a raging faggot and all, understand that acknowledging I exist would imply some level of caring about me.

Fuck you, you're right, I'm fapping and crying myself to sleep now.

Pics or you're not really doing it fag

Thanks for being a reasonable user with all this, amidst the sea of cunt stains. I appreciate the advice, and in the end, it only makes matters worse because now I'm the asshole. Yea, we're family, I'll always have to see you, but why can't you see that by being a passive aggressive asshole you're not helping? Be upfront, I don't give a shit if you don't want to hang out with me, have the fucking common decency to let me know instead of leading me on.
Seriously dude, I've tried everything I can think of in my relationships.

No it doesn't, my boss for example will acknowledge my existence because he's my boss, but he doesn't give a shit or care about me. Pic related, put a bullet in your sensitive brain.

Close enough.

I got you fam. This place helps me feel better after long days of disappointments and inability to help.
If you feel that way the say it. If you come off as an asshole then so be it, but by just letting it be you're condoning a behavior that hurts you.
And at the end of the day you need to do what's best for yourself, it's so important to make sure you take care of you. It isn't unreasonable to not be in contact with a family member who's harmful to you.
My mom fucked me up emotionally and I don't talk to her in my adult life. It isn't worth the emotional hurt to do it.
There are always ways to say things, it seems like you may need to be direct though.