So Sup Forums, long story short I've fucked up and ruined the best relationship I've ever had...

So Sup Forums, long story short I've fucked up and ruined the best relationship I've ever had. I know a lotta you guys think it's retarded to keep after a girl and all that, but I want to.
Situation as it is, I wont be able to see or contact her for two more months due to her parents not liking me at the moment for breaking up with her.
I won't say I'm suicidal about it, but I've been pretty deeply down about it for sure, I just wanted to know if any of you had any tricks or tips for keeping this kinda shit at bay at least for now.
tl;dr, What do you do to help with depression?

Shameless self bump

Find new pussy. By the end of those two months she'll be with someone else. You obviously didn't give that much of a shit since you dumped her, so stop dwelling on it. She'll be just as annoying if you got back together.

I dumped her because daddy issues made me scared about what really made me happy, shit reason and all, but still.

Well whats done is done. If it makes you feel any better the relationship probably would've gone to hell on its own, so there's that. Meet new people and cut off all contact. Don't check any social media and throw out anything that reminds you of her. No girl is that special.

She's that special to me, I was trying to take the easy road and just drop it all, but god damn it we spent three of the happiest years of my life together and I don't want that to go to hell just because I was in a stupid mindset.

Her parents don't like you? hahahaha...
Quit being a beta fag and fuck her in front of them.

Wtf? are you retarded?

Holy shit, it's every single day with people like you. Just shut the fuck up and endure life like the rest of us.

Hanging out with friends to keep my mind off it until the feeling passes.
Or listen to Led Zeppelin and drink to my sorrows. Seems to work, idk why

I'm tryin' I was just wondering if anyone had any good tips to help with it.
Fairly retarded yes.
I'll skip on the drinking, soberfag

Don't you ever, EVER respond to my thread again unless you're going to say something constructive. I have had it up to here with you jackasses ruining this board because of what you think are 'smart' or 'funny' comments, when really you're just trying to hid your insecurities by belittling someone on the internet. Why? What do you gain from it? Don't you realise that the posts you respond to have REAL people behind them? Real people that don't deserve the bullshit you think is acceptable to throw in their faces? Did your parents not teach you any decency or basic manners? Whatever the case, it ends NOW. It's time you little brats learned a thing or two about respect. If I catch you pulling this sort of shit again, believe me, there will be hell to pay.

>I'll skip on the drinking, soberfag
>soberfag

well there's your problem, user. Drink until your problems go away and eventually the only problem you'll have is drinking and that's only one problem which, when you really think about it, is no problem at all because you can solve it with more drinking.

cheers, user

when I went through losing my first love the only things that could help were weed, alcohol and Xanax. I only recommend the weed. The other two are just short term fixes

That's the thought that made me feel pretty suicidal man, I don't like the idea of becoming reliant on something like weed or alcohol just to say I don't want to die.

Its just a cunt move on faggot.

More than that to me, 3 years more than just a cunt

then why did you break up with her, its your fault idiot.

Then exercise or something. Life really isn't that complicated.

Because I was fucking stupid and kept thinking about my dad and how I stayed with him despite it being against my better interest for so long.
I've got a long track record of people's needs before mine, and it was something I didn't want to keep happening. I initially wanted to start like a 2 week break cause of that, then a week in I realized that I was being a fuckboy and decided that I didn't deserve her and just took the easy route and decided to break up. Now I want to actually deserve her and be good enough for her rather than just say fuck it i can't do it.
I have been, it's been good to me, thank you for the advice

>I wont be able to see or contact her for two more months due to her parents not liking me at the moment for breaking up with her.

So if you broke up with her, then why are you ...

Oh, never mind.

Then just man the fuck up and get back after her, OP. You only have one life, better not waste it worrying about "the one that got away" for the rest of your life

I'm trying to do exactly that, there's just a two month waiting period and I'm a little bit worried I'll do something stupid if I don't find some way to deal with the thoughts i'm having now.

Well if she stayed with you for 3 years you can probably get her to take you back. Just go to her now and don't say you can't because of the parents since there are ways around that.

How old are you?

How exactly are the parents blocking her from you? Can you still text her? You can't just let this thing simmer for two months

I'm really hoping for that, and I think that'll just make her mad at me. We got to chat a bit before her parents told her to cut it out and she said she needed us to start from the ground up and I dont think it'd do me any favors to do it while behind her parent's backs.

Don't ever speak to me or my thread again

Don't bitch out over this. If you are talking about doing something to yourself then cut that dumb shit out. Why hurt yourself or worse? There ain't shit after this so make the most of it. People come and go in life one way or another, and part of life is dealing with it.

They just told her not to talk to me or see me.
I really don't want to fucking let it simmer trust me but I'm kinda stuck here.
That's a good point, but in a world where there are plenty of bridges about, detailed guides about the easiest ways to off yourself accessible online, and plenty of thoughts to encourage it every step of the way, I just want to prepare.

19...Dude, knock it off then. For fucks sake you don't have shit to worry about right now. Go to school and meet new bitches.

You guys are really great by the way, this is helping a lot already.
Yeah I know, young and stupid, I don't want to do that though.

That's just weird. Unless they're watching every text of hers, though, you can probably sneak a few in. Even if it's just one text, make sure she knows you know you fucked up. A lot can go wrong in two months.

Yeah, I wanted to send a few. I've told her a bunch about everything and how much I hate what I did, and all that, but she said that she forgave me for almost everything, but she just needed time for the most part.
Her parents only cut off contact when I told her bout a death note I made for her in case something happened to me cause it's a shitty time with us but I wanted her to know that I still really love her, but she saw it as a suicide note and called right away and started to cry so then her parents started this thing.

Is this new pasta or are you this much of a fucking faggot nigger?

New pasta, not that much of an asshole promise

See it's that type of shit that won't solve anything. That is a suicide note, and her parents probably think you're crazy. So what your ass needs to do now is chill the fuck out and give her a little space, then call or message her acting fucking normal. If you want her back stop being so fucking dramatic and take a few steps back from this shit. And do yourself a favor, don't mention hurting yourself or even the possibility of it. Don't say anything about drinking your pain away or any stupid shit. Don't be overly fucking sorry, if she forgave you then go back to how you used to be with her. And if things don't work out after that, then fuck it. New pussy.

Don't stress about it too much then. It's not wise to tell your girlfriend about a "death note" over text though, mate.

>What do you do to help with depression?

Crash parties with a bottle of tequila and your dick go there and drink so hard all the Mexicans start to look at you funny. And then talk to people make friends and new connections with the guys and girls people that live a low life don't judge and may even help you get over this girl. If it sounds low its because it is but your in a low place right now, and sometimes that's the place a person needs to be.

>Im 19

Im 21 you dont have a problem, your "best relationship i ever had" probably wasnt all that great you just feel guilty its understandable i have been in your shoes your reason for breaking up whatever you believe it to be is valid, now is time to move on.

Yeah Kinda realized that wasn't the best move. I'm trying. Thanks you guys