ITT: We discuss how Sup Forums has ruined chan culture by colonizing all of the other boards with their fascist bullshit

ITT: We discuss how Sup Forums has ruined chan culture by colonizing all of the other boards with their fascist bullshit

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sTy3mJZXf_0
youtube.com/watch?v=hz-crDWmINk
youtube.com/watch?v=jPh-1bsye-0
youtube.com/watch?v=ZIOu5_G4Uc4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>tfw nobody on Sup Forums cares about freedom of speech anymore, and when they do they only care about their right to spew hate speech

Also general alt-right hate thread

>fascist bullshit
No such thing. Sup Forums is just Sup Forums with less degeneracy.

>implying there's such a thing as degeneracy
>implying it's not just you getting buttblasted because people don't act the way you want them

>You man

Sup Forums has to be the most delusional board. even more than /asp/

>implying you have to be a liberal to be against fascism

>implications of implying

This picture implies all of the young dumbass trump supporters are gonna die by getting fucking shot for no real cause or reason.

I like this picture.

This is too accurate. Even if it is a spook.

Degeneracy appears in the dictionary.

So does God. Your point?

Wow really makes you think.

more like how Sup Forums was ruined by newfags and blue pilled faggots who think that Sup Forums constitutes culture

>implying Sup Forums is all chan culture
You obviously haven't seen other sites

I have, in fact. Most of them are just as corrupted as this one. Thankfully, /leftypol/ exists. Doesn't change the fact that the majority of channers are now fascists/actual racists

>most of them
Translation: I saw 8ch once and have been on /wiz/

>muh rayssism

You are a clown.

I don't think this site is for you

>and you aren't
It used to be the 4channers just joked about racism to be edgy and scare off newfags. Now they actually are racist and believe in this spooky race realism bullshit. Fuck off newfag
What are some Chans that aren't Sup Forums-tier that you would recommend?

Faggot detected
Kill yourself

>spooky race realism bullshit

The last 2 are both me, you're obviously not someone any image board is going to want tbqh. I'd suggest browsing something reddit or finding yourself some friends or a group on social media.

Also I still browse a lot of them and dealing with a thread derailing because calling someone "autistic is wrong" is already a problem on there. (I don't want you posting in them and adding to the cancer)

What a complete and utter faggot

>ruined chan culture

says the newfag

Sup Forums has gotten much more mainstream compared to 5-6 years ago

Sup Forums is a board of peace

>what is poverty and culture
See above.
So basically they're all Sup Forums-tier and you're just dickwaving. Also
>been here since 2012
I've personally watched Sup Forums and the rest of Sup Forums shift toward the far right.
Not really. The alt-right has done a good job of cutting off a lot of people who otherwise would've become channers. Seems like the peak was around when I started browsing in 2012-ish.
>hey mom I'm shitposting on the internet!

Except for the poverty and culture comment this would have convinced me you're trolling.
>been here since 2012
No you haven't

It wasn't /pol. Itself got taken over by russian Internet propaganda meant to destabilize Western democracies.

I've been here since at least 2012, might've even been late 2011 when I first saw Sup Forums. But keep thinking I'm new, it's what you're gonna do anyway. But you and I both know the truth: that you're the one who's new.

Here's your (you)
But in seriousness, it was Stormfront that colonized /new/and then later Sup Forums, along with a little help from Poe's law thanks to how much we like to through around slurs.

>yfw the Irish control the media and banks

You are a newfag and have no idea how Sup Forums has influenced the American political system. moot got a gf and users of Sup Forums attacked him and he retaliated by fucking with their board with censorship and a few other trollish ways. They fought back with CUCK and migrated to Sup Forums from the admin oppression and stayed for the dick r8 and trap threads. And that is why Hillary Clinton died yesterday and fucking white males are making America great again. Because meme magic

Gr8 b8 m8 i r8 it 8/8

you cunts are retarded. Sup Forums is stagnant except for Sup Forums. and Sup Forums is a mix of political perspectives as well as a healthy percentage of anons who don't really give a shit. it's like Sup Forums used to be in terms of wanting to piss people off and actually doing it.
as usual, op is a fag.

>Sup Forums is a mix of political perspectives
Yeah they range from an-caps to neoreactionaries and everything in between! Such variety!

Time to stop posting faggot

>Been here since 2012
>2012 Channing is sign of old-faggotry

I've been lurking this board for too long.

>implying Sup Forums is the cause

without Sup Forums this stuff would still be shitting up other boards

youtube.com/watch?v=sTy3mJZXf_0

Don't consider myself an oldfag, but it's pretty much the same principle. I think I'm outgrowing Sup Forums. The question is, where do oldfags usually go when they leave Sup Forums? I've already branched out to other chans and most of them are more of the same, though I have found a home on /leftypol/. I don't want to abandon this community entirely tbh, so maybe I haven't completely outgrown it yet.
This is baseless af. During 2012 when Sup Forums mostly worked as a containment board you rarely saw the kind of Sup Forums shit you see today on other boards.

I'm annoyed that they just haven't fucked off to cripplechan, where they can be around all the other emotionally stunted manchildren.

>fascist
fuck off leftyturd.

>mmuh hatespeech
spotted faggot from tumblr.

go bait somewhere else.

Go be a faggot somewhere else, faggot.

murdoch chan is best waifu

youtube.com/watch?v=hz-crDWmINk
youtube.com/watch?v=jPh-1bsye-0
youtube.com/watch?v=ZIOu5_G4Uc4

I regulalry browse pol and am an open minded collectivist.
Fuck off newfag.

I guess when joking about racism and actual racism are indistinguishable from the outside, you get a lot of fascists on your site. It was bound to happen, Trump is just a catalyst.

This. I don't think that's ever gonna happen though. It's just gonna get worse from here on out. Sup Forums isn't interested in debate. To them this is a culture war, and they'll stop at nothing until all of chan culture is fascist just like them. This was a project started by the neo-nazi board Stormfront back when Sup Forums was /new/ and they've been overwhelmingly successful. The only way is for those of us who are against this shit to speak up and regularly hate on these faggots.
No. Left-wing death squads soon.
Idgaf about people throwing nigger around, but people are actually advocating genocide on this site, and some of them are serious.
Fuck off nazbol
Poe's law in action

Fuck off you /leftypol/ kike

Your shilling is transparent and your memes literally gave me herpes

is this real lolcow or just some lame troll?

Well good luck convincing Sup Forums that people should stop using racists memes. It won't happen.

The only thing you can do here is fight facism with dank memes. Because that is how a culture war is won on Sup Forums.

So go piss on Trump as much as you can. CUCK CUCK CUCK

Fair point. I don't want them to stop posting racist memes though; they can be funny sometimes. Just wish the fascists would fuck off. We just need more alt-right hate threads.
Just because I disagree with fascism I'm automatically a troll or a lolcow?
>Huehuehuehuehuehue

You can't even record a hooker reading mein kampf properly...

It's a difficult issue. Same shit is what gets people to join up with Daesh, I suspect: male, late teens to early twenties, angry and unable to deal with their role in society, tendencies towards being engineers or slight autism.

that's just how you describe the majority of people who start visiting Sup Forums...

That's why these fascists who attempt to spread their propaganda on Sup Forums need to be called out. Their arguments need to be regularly destroyed when they post so people can see how truly delusional they are. Only then will the board's culture change for the better.

>engineers or slight autism
>implying they're not the same thing

Remember at the end of the day you're just pissing into an ocean of piss.

This board won't change because of you, it will change when people get bored of this shit.

Spooks are a self defeating axiom, because thw concept of a spook is literally a spook

If i wanted discussion on the level Stirner provided I'd rather cut out the middleman and talk to downy children

That being said you're not going to build consensus here on Sup Forums or the bergie web. You'd actually have to make an appealing ideology based off non starter axioms

look at this faggot.

the regressive left are such cucks. "I don't like his ideology so he shouldn't be allowed to write on my favourite cantonese snooker table discussion website"

ITS THE KIKES

Just calling people out won't do shit; they're already identifying as in-group by vocabulary (e.g. "cucks"), favorite targets (jews, arabs, homosexuals) and calling them on this would just reinforce that behavior and identification. The carrot is far more effective than the stick. And by stick, I mean penis.

Obv it can't just be me. The board's culture will have to change. I think that if/when Trump loses that will do a great deal to demoralize Sup Forumstards. But also, people have to start reacting against this fascism, which I think we are seeing to a certain degree. We need more of it though.
Describe how the concept of a spook is a spook. All I heard was
>muh feels
And I never said anything about building consensus.
>implying that's what I said

>$0.10 have been deposited to your account. Thanks for correcting the record (Tm)

you are doing it in wrong place, dork.
>disagree
no, it does not matter, you act like dork.

You should be really worried about Sup Forums for posting this, you know Sup Forums and Sup Forums are about tendencies, when you lurk a little more you'll understand that we are not here to cater to your demands, you either go with the tendencies or find another site to surf, is up to you newfriend.

P.S.
Tendencies like calling you a big faggot.

Nope, just saving your image and leaving, faggot.

You are projecting /leftypol/ roach

Why shouldn't I be acting in my own self-interest against international communism

You sound like you've got a lot of spooks floating up there in your head

Oxymoronic meme

/leftypol/ is shit.

It's just another circle jerk Sade space, but just for communists Marxists, etc. These type of sites are shit for actual serious discussion. Too much use of memes.

You will know that you have wasted your time when you realize that this board has no culture.
There is no culture in this ocean of piss, just bacteria infesting its ever growing depth.

/leftypol/ BTFO

I'll see you tommorow you kike shill

>TFW when newfags don't remember when Sup Forums wasnt a board.

Nothing has changed in my Sup Forums folder on my PC which dates back to '08, early images include memes such as "surprise negro jump" the "oh lawdy" guy holding water melons, a tonne of Hitler stuff and loads of jokes about Obama being a nigger when he was running for his first term.