youtube.com/watch?v=iZabBKZkHnw
youtube.com/watch?v=p2n4J2ht3Qs
youtube.com/watch?v=r1mF95PXiUU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

check the new collab w jake hutto

noriginal.bandcamp.com

>boom bap
>rap

also peep my squads new compilation tape!
spinrilla.com/mixtapes/goose-rage-therecap

maplestory.bandcamp.com

>lo-fi
>sad dumb stuff
>single

hi i used 2 release music under boy pout but i'm releasing new stuff under mutual regret. take a listen, ty

posted juts when last thread ended
danieltovatt.bandcamp.com/releases
>modern classical, piano
can't post cover so I'll post possible cover of next album
The rapping and beats are really good! Feel like the rest of it is kinda lacking though, a bit disorganized and weird, doesn't fit the aesthetic.
You have a really good voice and write really nice melodies, just need better equipment lol.

Good day to you all!
epiglottis.bandcamp.com/album/improvisations-i
>Piano improvisations
>Might cause tear or two because of the sound quality
>Have some elements of ambience

Also this. Thank you all for raiting this release on RYM!
cbrcbr.bandcamp.com/album/the-raven
>One of these unreleased Epiglottis' project
>Tape and digital loops soundscape

Any feedback appreciated. Will give one once I actually wake up...

oh hey cool, another guy who does piano improv! I'm
Yeah idk, it just seems... directionless. Which can work, but like it's really obvious you don't know what you're doing. It actually takes a lot of music theory knowledge and more importantly practice to be good at improvising. Just play a lot more, you'll get it!

dethnarc.bandcamp.com/album/deth-relm
>bits of noise-rock, punk, sludge, and degeneracy
>bassist, drummer, vocalist

reccin ma boi Jakub

varsas.bandcamp.com/
>harsh noise
>drone
>noise rock
>indieshit
>psychedelic rock
>bluesyfolky
>FL studio electronic music

fore-ver.bandcamp.com/
>idm

>Experimental, blues, pseudo jazzy piano, a little bit of pop or gospel

>the two ep's are conceptual ans chronological
tonystroke.bandcamp.com

whoislola.bandcamp.com/
>hip hop/rap
>boom bap beats
>conceptual album
>mexican
>idk

theglasstapes.bandcamp.com/
>folk, get's a bit free-ish a couple tracks in
I wrote/recorded the ep in one night, so it's rushed

I listened to some of that seashells ep. It was pretty good

I like all the sound effects in you music. It lends a wet kind of feeling

I like the songs too, though the transition from Lost in the Forest to Fuurin is kind of jarring, but the ambiance afterwards is cool

Epigdork here I think I've recced your stuff a while back so I'd might just do it again. The complain I have is that the sound of the piano is a bit flat. Other than that I'm fine with everything else.
>but like it's really obvious you don't know what you're doing
We can have a discussion whether or not any sort of knowledge gives you an ability to make you "know" what you're doing in general. Theory is just that - theory. I'm trying to get as much of it as possible but it's a hassle since it doesn't give any benefits as of yet. But I genuinely want to know is it obvious to you. Any clues where to go next?

Re-rec.

The rest goes next.

Thank u so much, for hearing them, yeah, about lost in the forest was a little bit fuzzy, it was meant to be like in a progression but the samples were really lo-fi so i fucked up

darkl3.bandcamp.com/album/birds-bees-and-sweaty-palms
>emo
>mathrock
>sadshit

Hey I'm from Illinois and used to play in morning effort. But after we broke up the drummer and I started this band, Darkle. If emo's yer thing you might think it's catchy and take a listen, thanks!

>D E C O N S T R U C T E D
>rave
>early 2000s

c0bra.bandcamp.com/album/jungle-jams

droning beats and a "cool" cover // also subliminal anti gay messages

uhfmafia.bandcamp.com/album/four-days-asleep
>HARSH GABBER

cele.bandcamp.com/album/robosoul

>Instrumental hip hop
>Robot inspired crate digging
>30 track album released last week

minorlove.bandcamp.com
>Emo
>Twinkly
>Weed?

>piano being a bit flat
Yeah, that's just a reality of my recording, it's a direct recording from the keyboard, so it's a bit sterile. Can't do much about that desu, not right now.
>But I genuinely want to know is it obvious to you.
It's incredibly obviously, unless you mean to type how. The song structure just isn't there, the ideas aren't fleshed out, it just seems like you don't know how to structure an improvisation. Even free improvisation (which is what I'm dabbling in for next album) isn't JUST "playing whatever the fuck you want". The good stuff feels like a composition that was created on the spot (which is part of what makes it magical). None of those feel like compositions. In order to improvise, you first need to learn how to compose. Once you learn that, then you learn how to compose on the spot. I was in a jazz band for a long time, that helped me a lot in terms of this. My own album is admittedly not great (though the new stuff is really dope I think), but I think it illustrates the difference in that I have some kind of structure and you don't. It's hard to explain, listen to some free improv and free jazz and try to notice how it's not literal chaos. That might set you in the right direction.

thechameleonsongs.bandcamp.com/album/rap-demo

>Glitch(ish) hop

libraryofalexandria.bandcamp.com/album/hello-sun-2
>post rock, indie rock, instrumental

Epigdork strikes again! I really liked Elephant Seal release so I was interested in your newest. And I quite fancy them although the rush factor in this scenario is off the roof. I would be more interested to hear something more "full". Something which is not made in a night and have songs of a bigger length that this. But outside of that I feel it's a nice step in a good direction. Just do mo' and better!

Holy balls, that was bright. Gonna give fore_ver some dongos because it was neat as IDM can be. The rest are too bright for me so I didn't bother. But they do some nice breaks and rhythms so there's that, I suppose.

Pretty gud. Although I would rather listen to something else like it. It's just the improper timing. Maybe I'll get back to that soon.

>jazz
Now here's the point. We have two different ideas of improvisations. Because I see it more as a performance without any planning or preparation beforehand. You come clean. You show what you can or can't, you get out with what you have. A composition either comes or not but that's a part of the whole spontaneous nature of this thing. But I see your point and I can get why you feel like it's NOT there yet. Thanks for listening! I'm quite interested in seeing what you'll get out you next!

Damn, I really do suck at this thing...

I mean all of my tracks were totally spontaneous too, with no prep. The entire point of improvisation is to create something amazing out of nothing. It's a massive skill that I only aquired after spending at least a couple thousand hours at my piano over years and years just messing around and playing and improvising. It's not a fast process, and it's why being good at improvising is harder than being good at composing imo. You'll get there though, just keep at it!
>I suck
Have to start somewhere, my stuff I made when I was in high school is fucking awful compared to now and I still have a long way to go.

That "suck" part was to giving "reviews" to other anons out there but it can fit to the part we're talking about too lol

dearlaika.bandcamp.com/album/vision-of-st-cross
>progressive neo-psych mathy glitchy ambient chamber dream pop
>ffo björk, radiohead, sufjan, dirty projectors, anco and its side projects

Gub is a kind boy who makes the good noise

>the rush factor in this scenario is off the roof. I would be more interested to hear something more "full".
Yeah, I know what you mean. I'm working on a full length right now with proper songwriting and taking my time, and working in some synth and piano and stuff

Although it'll probably be a departure from the psych-ish folk, although there'll still be elements of that. And I'll probably always be making these short folk ep's anyways, just in my free time, it's pretty fun.

Anyways, I do like your releases mr. epiglowstick. That tape loop thing was pretty cool

Also, it's cool of you to review everyone like this

Epiglowstick returns! That boi makes me jelly! So I won't talk about him!
But seriously, newest sounds great. But you probably got that word seventeen million times so I just mine to the pile.

Heard "Goodbye, May. Hello, Sun". This is the third-wave post-rock at it's finest. Which is like saying this is the best thing out of the worst thing. Not my thing but probably some dude interested in that will be more than willing to buy this release. Especially given that it sounds well produced, at least to my ears.

Since I'm not fan of hip-hop or rap take this opinion with a grain of salt. This whole thing sounds flat. Where is the kick? Where is some resemblance of energy? By glitching this thing out you've done the worst thing imaginable - flatting the sound and make it quiet. Not good to my ears. Also, the vocal parts are way too quiet as well. To the lyrical side, well, let me just say I'm not going to judge that since I know fuck all about writing lyrics.

This is the opposite of the previous one. Feels lush, energetic, strong and has enough loudness to make you going. Bit scared about "quantity over quality" but I'll be willing to listen to this more later on.

>early 2000s
It feels like it, for sure. But it's nothing new. Or fresh. Or rememberable. Or anything really. Feels like a void to the ears than anything else. Which could be fine if it works, if it gives you any sort of feeling. This just making "aesthetic" music for a sake of it. Sadly, I don't know why I would listen to this when I have perfectly shitty vaporwave laying around on Youtube.

Emo's not my thing, sorry.

Ugh, a tough one. I do like it but something just isn't there. I've listened to parts of your second EP and I just can't do it. It can put me off at the mere seconds in but I can understand why specific sounds were chosen. I still can't get over the piano quality but that's just my thing.

PEYNIS GONE WITH TIIIME

cuddlyone.bandcamp.com/album/break-my-ribs-so-i-can-be-free

>indie, bedroom punk

the talking nonsense album cover looks iconic

this is very well done. really takes me back to mid-90s emo. not even sure how to critique this is just really solid nice work man

vocals are fucking great

nettoshinju2000.bandcamp.com/album/fragments-ii

>new album
>ambient
>30 x 2min tracks

cereal0.bandcamp.com/album/hedonist
>quick hip hop beats and sound collages

cereal0.bandcamp.com/album/super-famicom
>vaporwave

Hopefully I can surprise you! Been told the 2nd half only gets better. I like to pack instrumental albums with many bursts of music a la The Residents' Commercial album, Dilla's Donuts, etc.

The runtime is 48 minutes. Thanks for listening!

I released my first EP
>Acoustic
>Guitar and vocals
>I'm not great but yeah
>I like Julien Baker and Keaton Henson and I'm pretty much a less talented version of them
I'll check stuff out and come back with feedback

temperedhands.bandcamp.com/releases

I really like them so far from other threads:

totinoboy.bandcamp.com/

>trap
>dark

so that post from that 46k facebook meme page only got me twelve full listens. rip i thought i was finally going to get recognition lol

yamir.bandcamp.com/track/a-study-in-noise
>noise rock
>experimental rock
>post-rock
>influenced by no wave and modern classical
>For Fans of Glenn Branca, early Sonic Youth, TBK-era Swans, and the New York No Wave scene
>new album 2017

>you can rate all of my releases on RYM if you're into that:
rateyourmusic.com/artist/yamir_c_

>please follow me on spotify, it really doesn't matter if you listen to me or not:
open.spotify.com/artist/3s2BQA0wYsNqPZmR3kAN2p

yes!!!!

exordiummusic.bandcamp.com/album/drop-season-singles-collection
>rap
>hiphop
>lo-fi

the cover art from super famicom is so cool mate, did you make it yourself? music is cool to, if i wasn't broke i'd give you some money

i will be listening to your stuff on stream

twitch tv airbornmartin

Haven't been on Sup Forums in ages, it sucks even more than it used to ;_;

lwk143.bandcamp.com/album/serotonin-ep
LWK - Serotonin EP
>electronic
>techno
>breakbeat
>plunderphonics

>tfw when user is listening to my stuff on stream
Well, I'm finished then

tfw when adobe flash shat itself again

vidropele.bandcamp.com/releases
>lo-fi/bedroom
>shoegaze/post-punk/post-rock

I just released my first EP. Any feedback is welcome :)

Things I already know and I really like
Later I will listen to new people and give feedback.

Ah! I made a video for a song of mine. If someone is interested in watching

Not really, just tacked the Super Famicon logo and the grass onto the cgi. This cover was an alternative. Thanks for listening

graceuk.bandcamp.com/album/abstract-creation

>sludge pop
>noise
>doom

xpelleir.bandcamp.com/album/-
>Cybergrind, Vaporwave, Industrial Black Metal

Rec

good to know there are cybergrind artists here

memeskole.bandcamp.com/album/ny-lt-sebb-l-fr-csk-l-szerelem

scrugley.bandcamp.com/

one man shit
>each release is different
>from dsbm to piano based ambient

reccing
pd: im in the page 1 of dsm top selling yay!
bandcamp.com/tag/depressive-black-metal?artist=149864719

nicolaspetereichen.bandcamp.com/album/what-i-never-had-seen

>fuzz folk
>acoustic emo
>queer garbage

recs
really like the album art and all of the sounds I wanna listen to I'm sorry in an ice cavern always into this
indulgent and really fun

bandcamp.com/tag/Miskolc
My albums are among the top sellers in my hometown
That doesn't say much tho I live in a shithole where the music scene consists of below-Sabaton tier trve metal and dadrock tribute bands

not hometown but genre tag
*if you actually check the link*

I knew what you were talking about. I just wanted to be first in something :(

recccsssssss

landos.bandcamp.com/album/zikovani-cove-i-know-i-know

New teaser for the next LP out!! All feedback is much appreciated.

>Alternative
>Pop
>Rock
>Folk
>Home studio

Recs

>fore-ver.bandcamp.com/

>whoislola.bandcamp.com/
I love these beats! Nice and jazzy. Lots of diversity between tracks which keeps things interesting.

theglasstapes.bandcamp.com/
Interesting for a one-time playthough. I like the experimental aspects of it and the fact that the album as a whole seems to slowly open up as it progresses, then after Wood it closes right back up. But aside from that much of the album is far too quiet and muddy for me to ever return. Work on your mixing and mastering and you could be onto something pretty cool.

>cereal0.bandcamp.com/album/hedonist
This is tight. Songs are all unique and competently produced. I like the short and sweet nature of these tracks, but it would be cool to hear something full length in the future! Keep it up.

>temperedhands.bandcamp.com/releases
Track 3 has the lyrics in the info section instead of the actual lyric section!

>totinoboy.bandcamp.com/
I normally hate white noise sounds in songs,
but at least you've got it well integrated to the mix as opposed to having it feel and sound like a family of spiders burrowing into my eardrum. Nice work!

exordiummusic.bandcamp.com/album/drop-season-singles-collection
This is incredibly well written performed and produced. Great variety of tunes and colours. Far from lo-fi if you ask me. Good shtuff.

vidropele.bandcamp.com/releases

leadfootrocks.bandcamp.com/releases
my cousin's dope band

> rock&roll

garminder.bandcamp.com/music

>Experimental
>Improv
>Mixed Genre
>Goofy

Always performing live in my dads basement haha. my dad, Garminder Daliwal. even though hes my uncle.

rec

nyílt sebből fröcskölő szerelem is a speaker breaking good time, rec

officialdtb.bandcamp.com/releases
>Math Rock
>Indie
>Emo

venderstrooik.bandcamp.com/album/battle-break-prr005

>Monster Beats, Exclusive Scratches, Crazy Metaloops
>Electronica

(need to listen to the new ep)
(rec rec rec)
NEW ALBUM: triteicerecords.bandcamp.com/album/the-anthill

>A collection of pop tunes for dogs and other gentle creatures to jam out to

This thread is big and treacherous, I'll just give feedback to the first couple of people who ask me to.

Don't forget to rate/review on RYM: rateyourmusic.com/artist/eric_taxxon

jbolginaski.bandcamp.com/album/decisions

>Noise rock
interpretation of brainbombs

time for a bumperino

theskycallstous.bandcamp.com/album/an-heirs-era-of-unaired-errs

>Post-Rock, Noise Rock, Electronic
>Collection of B-Sides and Unreleased tracks
>Influenced by old sample & MIDI based, rock-ish video game OSTs (Doom, Genesis games, etc.)
>Cassettes available

okay suddenly i don't have time for any feedback i'm sorry

metempsychosis.bandcamp.com/album/paralimina

Will be releasing two new albums this year.

>instrumental
>post-rock
>electronic
>concept album

speakewithpeacemthr1.bandcamp.com/
>shoegaze
>ambiant
> guitar loops
>mathrock elements
new ep in the works my dudes, songs will sound more like my work on my other band {link bellow}
palegirls13.bandcamp.com/releases

I've only gotten through the first track but I can tell I'm already going to love this. downloaded it for future listing. kinda reminds me of earlier terra melos, which is def a good thing. keep up the good work!

>theskycallstous.bandcamp.com/album/an-heirs-era-of-unaired-errs
very jarring, defiantly sets a mood. surprises me allot. I don't think I personally will ever listen again but everything feels well and lovingly crafted.

>jbolginaski.bandcamp.com/album/decisions
I get the harsh, loud vibes trying to be presented here but the low recording quality is just to low. a lot of the more interesting bits turns to mush because everything just bleeds into itself. i would rec changing your recording set up

>triteicerecords.bandcamp.com/album/the-anthill
this is super corky and fun, made me giggle a bit. its weird and makes me wonder what will happen next. i also dig the spooky lyrics. would download but i am a poor boy. i gave you a follow though! keep up the good work amigo

>officialdtb.bandcamp.com/releases
this is by far the best thing I've ever heard on these threads. you just earned yourself a life time fan my dude. math rock for the soul

>garminder.bandcamp.com/music
absolutely terrible in the best of ways

>memeskole.bandcamp.com/album/ny-lt-sebb-l-fr-csk-l-szerelem
you tried

neighbors301.bandcamp.com/album/low-fidelity-beat-tape

>instrumental hip hop
>lo-fi
>adult swim bumps

my first lofi beat tape ||| feedback appreciated

really boring desu, and I'm not just saying that because its ambient. you hit all the same notes {or lacks of notes} that other ambient artist do. it never kept me guessing and everything felt predictable. try and draw influences from other types of music and then integrate it into your own. band music is in bread and draws deeper into itself. don't make bad music

>dearlaika.bandcamp.com/album/vision-of-st-cross
truly a one of a kind artist. i will be downloading everything you have once i get home. thank your for the good music

punkrockopera.bandcamp.com/album/the-bad-plants-nerve-damage-1982-album

>80s Punk
>Stoner Rock sometimes
>jazz n shit, pretty much anything i could think of

just give it a shot. it might not be good but its probably not what you think? i dont know man...

youtube.com/watch?v=UvM25la5t6I

startup to doomsday mixtape
youtube.com/watch?v=D3mBCn2AyhQ

Jorman God - Pillz

Hip hop instrumental to my new doomsday mixtape

youtube.com/watch?v=iZabBKZkHnw

Jorman God - No Filler

youtube.com/watch?v=p2n4J2ht3Qs \

Jorman God - Happy Ending

youtube.com/watch?v=r1mF95PXiUU

Jorman God - Chopped all screwed up

My new tracks to my doomsday mixtape

>darkl3.bandcamp.com/album/birds-bees-and-sweaty-palms
yesss. i love me some mathrock. kinda wish you had a better recording setup but the instrumentation is great. keep at it boys

>punkrockopera.bandcamp.com/album/the-bad-plants-nerve-damage-1982-album
the jazz/blues bits are much more inspired than the punk parts.