I'm ready to kill myself

I'm ready to kill myself.

Best ways to do it.

Go.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/dGZfqoRHGNk
hobbylobby.com/Art-Supplies/Painting-Supplies/Acrylic-Painting/Phthalo-Blue-120mL-Master's-Touch-Acrylic-Paint/p/8383
ruralking.com/liquid-fire-drain-line-opener-1-quart-32oz.html
assisted-dying.org/blog/2007/11/11/checked-into-motel-used-helium-to-die-peacefully/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Bleach

I don't know who you are but I love you and the universe loves you.

Iron sulphide and hydrochloric acid make hydrogen sulphide gas, an incredibly toxic, flammable, corrosive and pungent gas that WILL kill you 100%

youtu.be/dGZfqoRHGNk

Suicide by cop, im black so i know it works

completely painless.

Don't do it buddy

all methods sucks, let the nature do it´s duty

Do it for kek lord

>(Phthalocyanine) Blue acrylic paint
hobbylobby.com/Art-Supplies/Painting-Supplies/Acrylic-Painting/Phthalo-Blue-120mL-Master's-Touch-Acrylic-Paint/p/8383
>Industrial-strength drain cleaner (sulfuric acid)
ruralking.com/liquid-fire-drain-line-opener-1-quart-32oz.html

>mix

>breath in the fumes(Hydrogen Cyanide gas)
breathing an unnoticeably small amount for about an hour will kill you, or you can huff a few lung fulls( which will be some level of painful) and you'll pass out and die within a minute or two...

>BEWARE: If you care about anyone in your house, don't do it there, you risk the likelihood of killing everyone in the house.

^less expensive than:

wont work anymore. balloon time changed their tanks to 1/10 oxygen/helium. youll get a carbon dioxide build and it will cause a suffocating response.

Why kill yourself? If your going to die anyways why not just explore the world and fuck bitches.

two best options are shotgun and noose. if shot gun make sure its angled up towards the base of your skull. if its a noose divide your weight in pounds by 1100, that will give you the drop length for a clean break of the neck without severing the head. make sure the noose is just behind the jaw, dont tighten it to much just enough so it wont slip off during the drop. understand that you are not making your problems go away you collapsing under the weight of them and adding to the problems of those who care about you. i can understand your choice though.

Because if he knew how to get laid he wouldn't want to kill himself.

if the inability to get laid is the main reason you want to die then you really are sad. the extent of suffering the human mind and body can take is beyond comprehension. there are people who have lost everything and then some yet still manage to live. people who see the true futility of life and still get up to go to work everyday. if you wanna get laid get a hooker, if you wanna die at least have a better reason than being socially inept.

We'll being sad and depression are a little similar so...

Also in America getting a hooker is a pain in the ass.

suicide is plan z, you use it when literally everything else has failed. have you really even tried or are you just to afraid. there are very few things in life that you cant come back from. im not gunna say i know what youre going through because i dont. i do know that it takes effort to turn things around, not that tell yourself ten good things about yourself or that just take a moment to breath but real effort. you clearly have nothing to loose at this point so why not try to become something, take out a loan, drain your savings, give out hand jobs for 5 bucks a pop. use whatever you have to try to be something or at least do something you want to try. worst case scenario youll end up broke and an a even bigger failure but at least youll have more reasons to kill yourself then right?

btw, if you do kill yourself livestream it.

OP do you actually want to kill yourself? Or are you just lazy?

Do you have an actual mental problem or are you just lazy?

Think carefully before answering.

This, but use calcium sulfide instead of iron sulfide. It's cheaper and easier to find, but will react and produce hydrogen sulfide has in the exact same way.

But if you live in the US and don't have a criminal record then it's easier to just buy a gun, load it, and pull the trigger.

I'm planning a final exit myself, as I have a terminal illness at age 28. Kik me leanmusclebrah maybe we can help each other. I'm definitely leaning towards the helium tank and CPAP combo, but with a bag because it can be less effective with only the mask.

Do you seriously think someone depressed enough to kill themselves would have the motivation, money and social skills required to "explore the world and fuck bitches"?

0.181818 feet, got it

Perfect.

I kind of want to make an account on this site and get advice, it's about as legit as it gets.

assisted-dying.org/blog/2007/11/11/checked-into-motel-used-helium-to-die-peacefully/

If you're killing yourself, make sure you save money on it.

ive said once and i will say it again, do not buy balloon time tanks. the whole premise of the helium exit bag is that your body will not be able to tell the difference between helium and oxygen. heres the catch though, when they added O2 to the tanks they made it so you would exhale co2, this will build up in the bag and cause a panic response just like if you were drowning or being strangled. this panic response will cause you pain and fear. shotgun or hanging are your best options for successful and pain free suicides, if done properly both will have you dead instantly.

Why not just car in the garage?

I'd need to find an area that's remote and has a high enough drop for the noose. Probably a lot more accessible than a shotgun. I'd rather leave the few hundred bucks for funeral expenses and shit like that.

>hanging
>pain free

kek

Catalytic converter in pretty much any car made after the 80s.

im not talking about the Robbin Williams belt around the neck hanging. calculate the drop length right and your neck will snap. usually 8ft of drop is enough to snap the neck of a person weighing between 150-200lbs.

I'm a firefighter in Houston.

Last 2 shifts I was first on scene to 2 randomly different 16 year olds that hung themselves. Their families were fucking going crazy. It was awful.

I can understand somebody older wanting to check out, but if you're young, suicide is a cowardly, piece of shit thing to do.

That's tricky to get that height, and even if it's quick, it's violent, and it's traumatic for others to find. You see why the helium bag method is appealing.

I'm 28, I'm in Austin, I have no family, I'm dying anyways from organ failure. I'd rather get snuffed out than a 16 year old who has their health and whole life ahead of them.

you honestly think someone finding you dead with a plastic bag, filled with the fog and dripping condensation of your last breath, over your head will be better?

Better than a broken neck or shotgun blast to the face! Plus it's just a less violent way to go. I don't want something gruesome.

then you really dont want to die. if you give a shit about the consequences of your actions you wouldnt be killing yourself. you'd just want out. hell your probably only posting on here to get attention. theres this thing called google, you couldve used that to research methods. now either live stream and death or fuck off.

I do want to die. I have a terminal illness and will die fairly soon anyway. I'm wanting to wrap up my life responsibly and end it before serious organ failure kicks in.

it's more so important for the method to be cheap so even poorfags can kill themselves.

in that case then try searching for pentobarbital, you can get it mailed to you from china. i know it sounds sketchy but surprisingly most people who order it get it in powder form with 95-99% purity. painless death from respiratory and cardiac depression with in 15-30mins.

Its a controlled substance in the US. Still leaning towards helium.

Sulfuric acid (can buy as drain cleaner) mixed with formic acid (can buy online).
This will generate deadly carbon monoxide.

Would love to talk with anyone that's pro-euthanasia. You don't have to encourage me to off myself, but people trying to save me when I have a terminal illness is exhausting. I'm leanmusclebrah on kik

I guess here's a question to those of you open to helping give methods and stuff to people in need. What's your ideal goal? Just provide methods, see a snuff on cam, what motivates you? Just curious.

I understand that people will commit suicide and there's nothing I can really do to stop it. Rather than force people to keep living by sticking them in mental hospitals I think they should be allowed their right to die.
Now, people try to kill themselves in horrific ways that can go badly wrong and potentially leave you a vegetable. Not only with a worse life but potentially no ability to actually end it themselves anymore.
So basically I just want to make sure people do it right, with a method that will be painless and will work.
(And for me that'd be helium exit bag or barbiturates)

Very cool. I'm exploring this because I don't want to be a burden on others as my condition deteriorates, so I definitely do not want to botch a suicide attempt. If a friend can help me make it flawless then I'm 100% in favor of it. I'm open to providing money or cam or whatever makes it worth their time.

Nerve gas

Step 1. Create razor wire noose (use gloves because safety is key!)
Step 2. Set a stool next to it for you to jump from
Step 3. Slip head through noose (Don't jump yet!)
Step 4. Superglue hands to sides of head while head is in noose
Step 5. Wait for glue to dry
Step 6. Jump and an hero like a boss. It'll look like you ripped your head off! For extra style points get a close friend to hide the noose after you do it.

Or just don't kill yourself. That's the best way. Life goes on, it gets better. In the words of the Fall Out Boy song "Miss Missing You": "Sometimes before it gets better the darkness gets bigger, the person that you'd take a bullet for is behind the trigger, oh, we're fading fast, I miss missing you now and again".

Right, but for me, maybe I live another five years but four of them are in pain and as an invalid, and then I die anyway, just slowly and painfully. Is that something you would want for anyone?

OP I know what I'm fixing to say very well may not change your mind, but I have not posted on one these types of threads yet so here it is.

Personally my core beliefs revolve around karma and reincarnation which projects in the tree of life. While my more branched out beliefs are pretty hard to wrap one's head around unless one has taken many psychedelics(medicine) or other sorts of spiritual practices.

Anyway what I can tell you is what I have learned from sacred mediocre such as psilocybin and DMT is that we can not really run away from our problems. We all must face our demons one way or another. There is a saying by Hermes Trismegistus, "as above, so below. As within, as without." So you might like to blame something externally and that you have no control. Without realizing though there is something within your conscious that is keeping you from having a healthy relationship with whatever is bothering you.

That probably didn't change your mind but at least you might have another perspective on this. Reality is a crazy thing. Sometimes I even find myself feeling sort of crazy thinking about things such as this "normal reality". But please reconsider changing your mind on this matter. We are all here for healing in some sort of way. Sorry if I sound like one of those bible thumping fools but choosing to raise your consciousness is a fun and crazy ride. Love and light friends.

I'm gonna assume that that was for (me). I didn't read the thread prior, so sorry about that. I'm not sure anymore. Helium tank probably. Godspeed, user!

Thank you for the godspeed. If you want to keep in touch I'm leanmusclebrah on kik

Alright listen up OP. I don't know you. That's probably a good thing. I don't know what you're going through or whatever. I can't know. I don't even care about you, at all. In fact it would actually help me if you killed yourself.

However, you shouldn't do it. It doesn't accomplish anything. The pain doesn't end OP, it's just the last thing you ever experience.

Please don't. All that will do is add to the number of gun deaths, and give Congress more reason to pass stricter gun control. Please kill yourself without a gun. Just do the helium method

#

If you can talk me through it and keep me focused on the helium method as opposed to using a gun, you'd be helping the cause. I'm leanmusclebrah on Kik if you want there to be one less gun death in the US.

Car + hose + duct tape= easy sleepy death

I bet you'd be fun to trip out to DMT and shrooms with.

>An hero op
>Drop link for live stream here
>Also since you're gonna be dead can I have your stuff? I work for my shit and would appreciate it

If you want to keep in touch and get free stuff or money when I die, let me know. My Kik is leanmusclebrah

Best way, don't do it. Life is what you make it and it always gets better. If you are that low there is no were else to go then up bro only gets better from here. But since you been through this and you stick it out you will be stronger minded then anyone else, trust me.

I cant dude i should have make you live

Everyone's so upstanding if it only takes 30 seconds. This whole thread is cliche "you can do it" greeting cards.

Any advice that isn't "Just say no"?

I just gave you advise 2 posts ago

Cool just on my own then. I know I'm being annoying and I'm not trying to be. Just in a lot of pain.

Throw yourself into the sun.

Shameless bump.