A kino that slipped beneath the cracks, or rightfully ignored?

A kino that slipped beneath the cracks, or rightfully ignored?

literally redit

i really liked it. the third act was surprisingly mature and thoughtful.

I think I'll watch this right now and tell you later

Slipped. It was pretty good. Ending gave me feels

What did he mean by this?

was discussed quite a bit when it came out

probably because of fassbender

I LOVE YOU WALL

The irony of this movie is that it mocks the kind of people who really loved it
there was a lot of substance and it gets bonus points for making me attracted to Maggie
Gyllenhaal

I stopped watching this halfway through since I couldn't stand Maggie Gyllenhaal. I've been meaning to finish it though

>kino
>i n
>n i
>onik

This movie reminded me of my college friends before hipster was a widely used term. I really liked it though

Rightfully ignored trash.

Still like Fassbender though.

DUDE QUIRKY LMAO

>newfriend confirmed
If you'd actually been around, it was heavily talked about after the torrent dropped

Literally Sup Forums actually

>you missed a single thread so you're new

Found the ledditor

hipster trash

I was finding it to be an enjoyable C+ indie effort but then Maggie Gyllenhaal stabs the protagonist dude only to later be kind of forgiven for it WAY TOO conveniently.

What makes it even more unforgivable is between the stabbing and the reunion the movie works towards deconstructing Fassbender's charisma and showing the audience how emotionally crippled he is - and by extension his quirky bandmates - so its not even like there's a believable reason for protagonist dude to be all "ok she stabbed me but due to xyz its ok", she's just a legit trainwreck of a person that stabs him.

But then everyone is just kind of crammed back together at the end for a hackneyed sense of accomplishment.

>discussed a lot
>single thread

Learn to read sperg.

I wasn't talking about its prevalence on Sup Forums you fucking twat

What the fucki were you talking about then?

What was the movie trying to say?

Don't try to weasel your way into an established band and try to change shit around?

it was a thinly veiled critique of deadmau5 and his stupid headgear

So it was like that inside Louie Davis movie where the question is what makes a true artist

I just finished watching. Very nice photography.

I watched it. Very good but wtf?