/got/ general

Previous Thread: Who's your Queen of Love and Beauty?

Other urls found in this thread:

louderwithcrowder.com/kit-harington-actually-men-experience-sexism-too-feminists-rage/
youtube.com/watch?v=zjn75kl1tpc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

> mfw there's only one I would hold the door for when the wights come.

>His waifu isn't high test
git gud pleb

>be Lord commander of the Kingsguard
>not know where the King is

Jonsa

make a list of best characters
1. Stannis
1. Darkstar

Who is your favorite mature man? Why are they the most based characters?

nth for the King of Westeros

Lyanna Mormont

Drogons fire will set off the mad kings wildfire and Dany kills everyone in kings landing.

>louderwithcrowder.com/kit-harington-actually-men-experience-sexism-too-feminists-rage/
Is he in the road for based manlet status?
Or is he going to chicken out and say that he's sorry?
Can we bet?

>Who's your Queen of Love and Beauty?
My waifu of course

I'm watching this on Putlocker for the first time and I feel l may have missed an episode. Who is this? I went from season 2 to 3 and all of a sudden she and some other guys are with Bran.

Promise me, Ned.

>Who's your Queen of Love and Beauty?
My Sun and Stars.

>There are people who unironically believe Tyrion is a Targaryen aka the third dragon head

>be lord commander
>be unaware that one of your brothers is MIA in Braavos
>don't question it

I'm Lyanna deal with it.

frogfu

I thought it was silly. Was Tommen and the rest of the kingsguard just standing around inside the building, waiting to be summoned?

>big/giant dumb'ish guy devoted to Lyanna Stark

Surely she'll fall for him and stuff.

where are the dragon skulls? Dumb and Dumber don't give a shit about anything, even that Mad King portrayal was shit.

Didn't they replace Trant with the Mountain?

My King.
youtube.com/watch?v=zjn75kl1tpc

no bronn?

go fuck yourself

It's Anne Frank.

Smug levels reaching critical mass

1.nimble dick
2.dick crabb

TULLY SHITS MUST DIE

>the based father of the fat cuck is there.
top kek

Calling all my fellow Sansafags to report

promise me nedfu

Feels pious man

Will a Jonfag suffice?

Always here.

Walder Frey was fucking based in E6
The lines, the acting, the intonations, all of it.

How can the people who do that also do the Kingsmoot?

post the butt one you know the one

Mace had to have been in Braavos still at that point, and Cersei and Qyburn clearly had plans to put him in the kingsguard. Then again the kingsguard barely matter on the show and the only named ones this season were Jaime and Mountain

top kek.

I saw Hodor at a market in Winterfell yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.

He said, “Hodor?”

I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “Hodor? Hodor? Hodor?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen wheelchairs in his hands without paying.

The girl at the stall was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.

When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “ho hodor hodor holdthedoor” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each chair and put them in a sack and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.

Here you go.

>queen of love and beauty
How about a real queen?

He's just a quip machine.

**mountain into kingsguard

If they ever show her marrying Rhaegar later on, I wonder what gods they'll marry under.

Probably the Drowned God?

>MIA

They know he's dead.

Arya just left his dead body there and in the first episode we see her blind in the streets in she's overhearing:

>Man: Who'd go there after what happened to that Kingsguard?
>Man 2: Probably had it coming.
>Man: Maybe so, but I'm not risking it.

very good friend

is that a bear and the maiden fair sweatshirt? based sophie

QT 3.14. I wuv my Lady

Does supporting Jonsa count?

What would be the character themes of your favourites?

Whats with the little crests GURM has on his hats?

>Jonsa

People that type this out should kill themselves

Why did they use older Jaime in the vision?

>does supporting shit-tier tumblr incest count
no, fuck off.

Isle of Faces

because they are retarded

TEABAG FIRST
THEN WATER
THEN SUGAR
STIR
THEN MILK
THEN COLD WATER FROM THE TAP
STIR

gravy stain cover

They have to dumb the show down for normies. This fact is probably what's behind a lot of the crap coming out of the show lately.

>incest
in most countries it's legal to marry your cousin

Fine, SansaxJon

>SansaxJon
>shit tier

No

M E W
E
W

>putlocker
>2016
underage b&

Kill yourself you edgy incest loser

>mace

i wish this meme would die. Mace is a man who lets his mother do everything. He's basically king tommen if Bernie Sanders never got to him. Replace Mace with bronn and the image is pretty good.

Gee I don't know, Preston, maybe you should make another 4 part series of 10 minute videos with theories on the meaning of his hats

why did you post this propaganda?

you awful person

God I hate that asshole. "No one takes me serious because they make me wear curls on got." How about YOU CANNOT ACT. He will be nothing when this show ends.

yeah it's shit tier.

sorry you have a hard on for the same pairing a bunch of faggy tumblrinas like.

>liking incest makes you edgy or a loser

How new are you?

Reminder that Sophie Turner is a gross dyke!

Eww!

Icky!

He's a good character though. Does silly and flamboyant shit and yet is the head of a powerful house.

Davos and The Hound because they are independent and loyal but not cucks like Ned and Jorah.

when will the jonsa cancer finally be killed and leave this board, /got/?

He isn't the head of his house though. His mother wears the pants and the crown in that house.

Almost any "serious" pairing is gonna have a bunch of tumblirinas liking it.

She's no queen of mine

when sansa dies in s7

I wish.

Too pretty for Lyanna?

When it's revealed next episode that danerys was at the tower of joy, and that jon really is wylla's son.

deep kissing when?

I didn't see her in ballin' armor ahead of high garden troops.

I've never seen a more clear definition of 5/10. If she didn't have those eyes she would be a 4. Looks old for her age.

>COLD WATER FROM THE TAP

wot

stop samefagging all over the place. i've seen you use this exact same image, acting like you're edgy for liking incest. we don't care about your shitty "jonsa" ship and never will. it's not because it's incest, it's because it's boring "happy ending" shit. get the fuck over it.

It's not up for debate!

If you are a fan of Sansa or a shipper you need to go back to Rebbit.

Dany > Sansa
Emelia >>>> Sophie.

Yes, she's too pure for a Targ shit

I'm not a woman
I'm not a man
I am something you will never understand.

I don't have a computer to torrent from fämaläm

fuck off with your crooked mouth cretin

That will give the ship even greater thrust now that Jon and Sansa will be confirmed to be half siblings

when she offers sex to CIA in return for vale troops.

Nikolaj has no reason to wander...

sansa isn't really that cute but her hair is gorgeous