Every sane person should know how serious the whole climate change thing is, yet we choose to do nothing about...

Every sane person should know how serious the whole climate change thing is, yet we choose to do nothing about? How lazy can we get Sup Forums?

Pic obviously unrelated

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=x1SgmFa0r04
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

WARNING: WEATHER CONTROL DEVICE DETECTED.

Problem is big corps have fool the stupid GOP followers that it's fake or man made. This whole election the underlining issue should be which policies you want to see happen. Fuck Hillary or Donald, they both suck, but at least the Dems don't deny climate change.

niggs

Because even if we stopped literally all terrible emissions we'd still be fucked so why bother

wot

yes we´d be still fucked, but not as hard if won´t stop

Why care? Let the world die.

problem is, its not up to us. western worl could cut emissions 80% and itll still happen mainly because of china & india

restricting the fuck out of us and not convincing them to get in on it is useless

I dunno, she's raising my temperature.

You obviously dont get out enough

you do realize the earth goes through this warming phase every 1000 years or so right?

To this extent?

Yeah and this is supposed to be the cold part

yes you fucking ignoramus

Why all this concert then? Its not normal if there's such concern. Let me guess, you're a Trump supporter? Good one cunt

> ice is growing millions of tons a year

> there are more polar bears ever since we've been recording them)

> only real evidence is of is when the net gain of ice slowed down from 112 tons to 82 tons of ice per year between 2003 and 2008 (since then it's risen)

Not saying climate change is a myth but don't act like anyone skeptical of it at "hurr durr science deniers" or "hurr durr big Corp drones"

Any sane person would know that the government is lying to you, but we are so distracted by the shit media, Hollywood bullshit, who is playing who in whatever fucking sport, and what corporate chain we give our money to.

I love all this...

>its the ebil GOP gais!
>t-the right w-wing is the problem!

According to NASA it is the liberal states as well as europe dumping the CO2.

youtube.com/watch?v=x1SgmFa0r04

The truth is it is you hippy faggots that can't go with out your cars and luxuries that are causing most of the emissions. You just want others to suffer so you don't have to do a single thing to clean up your acts.

We can't do anything about it because of the related other problems of austerity and the worship of corporations/"market-based solutions." Climate change demands a heavy hand from world governments, but this crazily libertarian era could never allow that. At least not until the shit really hits the fan, then we'll suddenly find that there is no actual fiscal constraint.

To clarify, the ice net gain I'm talking about is in Antarctica.

That is definitely not the only real evidence.

The first readings that predicted this were at a Hawaiin observatory in the 1950s where they performed a basic atmospheric test twice as year. They did it for X years in a row and noticed a stark and sudden increase in CO2 levels for multiple years in a row. This trend has increased dramatically and is directly correlated to the industrializing world.

Doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out that rapidly increasing CO2 levels in the atmosphere will lead to a higher global temperature, which leads to shifting ecosystems, a more robust weather pattern and rising sea levels.

I'm not going to use this as an argument since it's a slippery slope fallacy, but Venus is a great example of a runaway positive feedback loop in a hyperbolic scenario.

>current year
>caring about the world
>Not embracing the void and hoping for the mass extinction of 7 billion parasites