Woman beater

Woman beater

I am down

He is married so where is the problem

I'd imagine the problem is that he beats women

He is the problem busted her lip open

Why should we give a shit

Pics or webm or it didn't happen.

He looks 12, probably just practicing WWE or some shit and not seriously beating women.

You don't have to give a shit.....figure we can give him hell

You're a person on the internet telling us person X did action Y and so (implying perhaps indirectly) we should do Z.

X is a real person, but Y is completely your word against theirs, and I'm sure you have your own motives. Also like another poster said he looks about 12. If he really did bust a womans lip open, and she didn't deserve it, then he needs hell. But remember we live in an age of gender equality, so if he was provoked or she hit him first, I'm beyond giving a fuck. I used to care, I used to be the type of person who would get angry about a woman being hit. But then I witnessed the anti male bullshit of feminism which has spiralled out of control in the last decade, so women get no special treatment from me.

kek

Hey I understand your view.... I don't know the other side of the story...

>OP
>Comes here expecting a personal army
>with no evidence
>Instant faggot

who gives a fuccc

Fuck off. Go white knight somewhere else.

Like he's the only one.

I tried

i live right outside topeka...

Maybe next time she should listen

He put his name on her he can do what he likes.

just hit this dude up letting him know op is on here trying to get us to sjw him into oblivion. he says he has an idea of who op might be lmao watch ur shit op this dudes gonna beat ur ass next

We not your personal army just punch him in his fucking face

Shure OP that's a really nice story. Now fuck off. Nypa

Do uk what white knight is?

nice he will have a hell of a time

i can imagine Sup Forums and other boards to be pussies but really what the fuck has happen to Sup Forums this year ever since "were anonymous we will shut down Sup Forums blah blah blah" you see 12yo kid posting to them "NYPA Faggot" and then you go to your fellow bros and start posting NYPA well if you wanna raid RAID if you dont want to raid Fuck Off no one gives a shit about your post so fuck off i
want personaly to have a fucking active without white knights Raid chat

and forgot one thing i like to ruin lives i like to see the pizza guy at some door and see the streamers reaction so dont be a social justice warrior of Sup Forums pls i have a life i have my own job in case if your posting to be Find a life FAG so fuck off whit NYPA IT really pisses me off when i see it
be a pussy and fuck off if you dont wanna be a pussy THEN RAID

Thank you!!!!

like really man it really pisess me off

Yeah is not like the old days when we used to get each other's backs

Absolutely nothing wrong with hitting a woman.
Its 2016 and its all about equality.
This kid is a hero.
OP is a massive fgt.

and even the fucking mods of this site i think there kids OMG POSTING DOX INFO blah blah blah... perma ban SEE WAHT I MEAN

Sup Forums listen to me we were the gods of the internet now were NOTHING we do a raid if Sup Forums raids like the youtube gay shit raid we need to take our place TO BE THE GODS OF THE INTERNET AGAIN

this is an example

I wonder what she did to deserve it? Cause she probably did!

Nice thread OP

Some OC for OP's feels

she's a woman

Thanks she is an amazing person

Kek

What's wrong with beating women? They're basically property.

Jesus fucking Christ user, chill. Post evidence and some more background info on his ass for those who don't have jewbook. Street address, mobile number, that sort.