From 3rd to 9th in about three days

>From 3rd to 9th in about three days

JUST

With no swimming events left, will Australia, dare I say it, finish behind South Korea?

>implying anyone cares about that shit stain of a country

Ohhh kekers

there is marathon swimming isn't there?
although you probably won't get gold there

our anti-elitist culture doesn't deserve to produce elite athletes, I love watching Australia choke.

Back to
>>>/Canada/
faggot

>talk shit for days
>get cucked harder than India (per capita)
Really makes you think...

>muh per capita

Remember when Aussies were non-stop talking shit about GB?

Really makes you think, doesn't it?

About everyone you mean

Can we all agree Aussies are degenerates and should be shitposted off this board?

Abos need to make themselves useful and play some sports that aren't AFL and League

After talking non-stop shit about Team GB, its nice to see the Austrailians absolutely ass-blasted about how truly irrelevant they are.
>but m-m-m-muh per capita

nope. aussie women are hot as shit and that accent is boner potion. aussies are fine by me.

Is sniffing petrol an sport?

guys what's important is we all had fun

yes it an

You're really embarrassing the motherland with this performance. You've got to do better.

Losing to Germany and France is unacceptable.

Aren't you favourites to win the death March?

Y- yes mum

I hope so. Maybe then >we will stop pretending that we're an elite sporting nation. We have cricket and swimming. That's it, and they're both questionable at the moment. We suck at sport on an international level, and it's time that we admit it.

Y-yes mum

Y-yes mum

delet dis whoite fella

it was fun while it lasted
aussie shitposting when they were above the US was top notch

>Australia being humble
Has science gone too far?

Science would have gone too far when you lot are humble.

Oh come on, we knew we wouldn't beat the US/China/GB/Russ/Kraut big guys.

We still have the basketball to shitpost on, and if we somehow win it will be worth the wait.

>yfw we'll overtake Australia

Surely Schippers, Bouwmeester, Zonderland, men's hockey, women's hockey and bmx will give us another few gold medals.

Never gonna happen. We'd sooner nuke ourselves.

That's why I love you, America. You are the world's egostistical big brother (I mean that in most positive sense possible), it helps us keep things in perspective and keeps us grounded. Never change, Billy-Bob.

Don't worry, we won't. Unless China fucks us up. Fucking China.

We hate China too lad. If there's ever WWIII, we'll be on your side.

I will freak out if based Zonderland does it again, by far one of the most likeable athletes. Dorian too what a guy

I hope South Korea and Holland overtake >us, the media butthurt would be hilarous.

>ausWORMS
kek ke k KEK

>those first few days just enduring the swimming and waiting for the velodrome to start

FUNNY ISN'T IT