Official FUCK BOLT thread

>mfw the sjw IOC won't indict him for doping because it's racist

goddamn i can't wait for the Trump presidency

>gatlin

user

Fuck off even the majority of American's wanted Bolt to win

>3 olympic cycles without a single doping indictment

HMMMM REALLY MAKES U THINK

gatlin is dopped as fuck, dude. what are you talking about?

he's got the worst HGH gut I've ever seen in a skinny black man, most obvious cheat at the Olympics besides Hosszu

GATLIN BTFO GATLIN BTFO GATLIN BTFO GATLIN BTFO GATLIN BTFO GATLIN BTFO GATLIN BTFO GATLIN BTFO GATLIN BTFO GATLIN BTFO GATLIN BTFO GATLIN BTFO GATLIN BTFO GATLIN BTFO GATLIN BTFO GATLIN BTFO GATLIN BTFO GATLIN BTFO GATLIN BTFO GATLIN BTFO GATLIN BTFO GATLIN BTFO GATLIN BTFO GATLIN BTFO GATLIN BTFO GATLIN BTFO GATLIN BTFO GATLIN BTFO GATLIN BTFO GATLIN BTFO GATLIN BTFO GATLIN BTFO GATLIN BTFO GATLIN BTFO GATLIN BTFO GATLIN BTFO GATLIN BTFO GATLIN BTFO GATLIN BTFO GATLIN BTFO GATLIN BTFO GATLIN BTFO GATLIN BTFO GATLIN BTFO GATLIN BTFO

this desu, americans love bolt and don't give a fuck about gatlin

sometimes it's about more than the medal for USA

i'm fucking done with this cheating sport

if bolt got done for doping it would literally kill athletics

>he thinks trump will push doping control
>he thinks USA isnt doped up as fuck

LMAO look at dis angry lil barty bwoi

op mad af

Why is nignogs running considered a sport?

>amercheats BTFO

Bolt's leg length gives him torque that other sprinters at that level do not have.

He doesn't need to dope.

>THE CITY OF GATLIN

>Gatlin
>silver

I am OK with this

BOLT IS THE GOAT.

Precisely this. Gatlin is an unapologetic cheating fuck.

(You)

It's the purest sport of all.
Whitebois used to compete. Sometimes they still try.

He got caught and was punished 10 years ago

What's the problem

They all sucked today, shit times because no dopey.

he's still competing. If athletes get caught cheating and are allowed to return, it's basically saying everybody can do as they please.
If i get caught stealing at my job, i will be fired. That's how life is, people have to live with their choices.

cool flag buddy boy

You can still get a job if you get fired

Why doesn't anybody have a problem with other people who tested positive competing? Why is it only Americans?

Hmmm...makes you think...

>Bolt and Niekerk embracing
nice

>Why is it only Americans?
>Russia banned
>bunch of people lose their medals
>gatlin still has his
>Why is it only Americans?

And gatlin was caught TWICE.

I mean, assume pretty much everyone is doping, but he seems more physically suited to sprinting than his competitors

I'm talking about here you fucking monkey idiot. There's dozens of athletes who have tested positive and nobody gives a shit about them. Only the American. If you try to deny this you're so full of shit it's unbelievable.

Gatlin didn't fail tests during the times he won his medals. Other people who had their medals taken it was because evidence was found that they were on them during the timeframe of the Olympics