OFFICIAL BOXXY TREAD

OFFICIAL BOXXY TREAD

Hey folks! Im new on the internet and recently i've learned about beautiful girl that post here - gorgeous Boxxy!

Does anyone know her? Is she for real? What is her real name? Where's she from and what is she doing for a leaving?
Any new content from her?

Anyway OFFICIAL BOXXY TREAD starts here!

Other urls found in this thread:

pbs.twimg.com/profile_images/705859105504628736/829iT2oN.jpg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

something went wrong with the previous thread and i've decided to reload it.

So share your stories about Boxxy!

*cough* stalker*cough* creep *cough

Just visit here later...there is a constant barrage of this annoying chick posted everyday

Catie Wayne, YouTube celebrity.
Dubbed Queen of Sup Forums way back in 09.
>fuck you OP
>they were the days

but she's gorgeous!

Until you hear her voice...can't even fathom living with her. Would probably kill myself instead of listening to her

my god! she's a real queen!
thank you for the info!

Bring me back that 2009...

Boxxy is a person from Kansas. At 23 she looks like any other woman, works at a burger joint. Or is she... boxxy is not boxxy . Her name is Chad white and is a pansexual. He is 42 and dresses as a 23 Woman. Chad spends his days at young mother classes dreaming that one day he will have a child of his own. Chad passed away two weeks ago from an accident where he tried to remove is penis with a plastic knife (the ones from the canteen). Chad died from blood loss...

this annyoing, fat fuck of a cod faced cunt. most recent pic OP you cuck

godness me! Im so sorry for that!
such a loss... if you know her, tell her im very sorry...

Another queen of Sup Forums

Story behind the post...some user told her that if she put a shoe on her head she could be queen of Sup Forums so she did...Eugenia the real queen of Sup Forums

>you cuck
no im not.

thats not true! I've just seen her on twitter! she is not like you've posted!
pbs.twimg.com/profile_images/705859105504628736/829iT2oN.jpg

>Dubbed Queen of Sup Forums way back in 09.

Too fat to be queen here

well, she is nice but looks a bit like a crossdressed dude...

She is a real woman unless you are retarded

Boxxy is a fat assed trap

but why do you know she is a real woman if she looks like a dude?

And Boxxy is spotless. Period.

Fuck off, idiot.

why are you so rude to OP?

You too like Boxxy and afraid of competition from OP?

People like OP ruins this site. He can do his own research. I like Boxxy but I don't want to see ridiculous posts like OP has presented here.

Sage.

but what is so ridiculous about the post? I mean there are plenty of info on the web but he want some insiders view on her from the community she's a part from.

I cant get you...

bump

He types like an incapable underage fag, is that what you want on Sup Forums?

He also asks personal questions about her, just like a creep.

i cant agree with you. If you like someone what would you ask about a person?

Moreover, the style he've chosen is very much in accord with almost 90% of the content here. Nothing special.

If i would like someone and ask a personal question about the occupation or a place of leaving, i would do that to understand person better, to try to guess the background, that kind of things.

The only reason i personally would ask housing address of a girl i like would be to send her some flowers.