What ever happend to her sister?

drowned at 13

she was a shoop

Is that a type of birth defect?

Raped & murdered by Dan The Man.

LAPD covered it up.

I thought I could tell them apart in this movie

They sold her off after filming. I think some sheik got her

Her dad shot her and her mother, set their corpses on fire, then shot himself in the head.

yep yep yep

No, that was the Olsen triplet, this one here died during a forest fire, smoke inhalation or something.

It's one actress Lindsey Lohan she is dead now

she used to be PERFECTION. what happened?

Is this the one with the cute olsen twins and their name is Buttkiss or something?

DELETE THIS

101010-"""2

Why do I get the feeling that snatch has a musk to it

Elon Musk would not explore

Nice hangers though

>face looks actually okay

how old are these pics?

Was this Lohan best role?

how is this not cp?

It's only cp if you're fappin'

she was shot by a distracted bond

BOB SAGET RAPED AND KILLED A GIRL IN 1990

What happened to her body? When did it freak out on her? She looks to be full grown there, is she all plastic now?

>'It has been rumored among inner circles that Lindsay Lohan's twin sister, Lisa, was last seen leaving the set of the twins' break out film, The Parent Trap, with infamous Nickelodeon executive Dan Schneider. She has never made a public appearance ever since this last sighting, leaving many to speculate on what has happened to the long lost Lohan. When asked about the missing child star, Mr. Schneider let out a slight chuckle and responded by simply stating, 'No comment'.'

whoa

Rear Window remake when?

>Since Lindsey doesn't have a twin IRL, some major CGI ~magic~ was used. But she also needed a body double! The girl had to look like a mini LiLo so that the audience thinks it's her twin when you don't see her entire face. Enter actress Erin Mackey, who was a full seven years older than Lindsey.

fuck your thread bruh

this is not true faggot

i'd watch it for the plot

Jew conspiracy to hide the fact that they made her disappear for threatening to expose their pedo ring, buried her in a shallow ditch in the Nevada desert, and sent a lookalike home to the parents.

Yeah

fuck, this movie was on tv the other day and I ended up watching the whole fucking thing.

where did it all go so wrong

sacrificed for merchant magik. she got jewd

uh, that's a lewd webm

Wasn't that a different girl? Can't remember her name, though.

For you

shit