What do you do if your there and it comes out black

what do you do if your there and it comes out black

First of all I'd save the thumbnail, then butcher the English language.

Go home, throw everything of hers and the baby's outside, inform her parents/siblings/work etc of her infidelity and start divorce proceedings.
You can't let these gold toof diggers get away with it

high five the doctor
then congratulate my sister while laughing with relief

OP I get the joke you're trying to make, but it's not biologically impossible for white parents to have a black child.

It's sad but this shit does happen frequently and the man believes it's his

ask why she didn't let me video tape her blacking. can't think of anything hotter to stroke one off to.

A simple blood test will clear all doubt and enlighten the truth.

For like, $100, and results in about a week. Considering the truth is priceless, that's a fucking bargain.

What if the baby in pic related was adopted?

I would say my job here is done and walk away.

Only if one or both parents have negroid genes in them. DNA from other races doesn't just randomly materialize in other people. It's direct heritage. So a parent or grandparent or the like would have to have been black, and if you're doing it right, you don't date a street slag without a family or at least family history

first thing is DO NOT SIGN BIRTH CERT. call a lawyer, move far away. start over.

Said the idiot.

This is clever bait.

this guy paid attention in his biology classes, or his mistress fooled him.

Only time I'll claim him is during tax season Duh!!!

Yes, that is correct. It mostly depends on who has the more dominant genes though, the mother or the father. You don't need to date black chicks either in order to have the gene in you.

The baby is a fucking nigger, of course it's not his, lool

What a bunch of cucks.

underrated post.

Use it as alligator bait

savage

Good thing I'm not a fucking idiot and don't date garbage. I feel sorry for all the kids born to idiot race mixers. Honestly. It's like letting retards breed. It's easier to not do anything about it, but the children have to suffer with that burden of genetic inferiority.

What legally happens if you sign birth cert? I've heard this meme a lot. Can a court actually hold you accountable if you signed thinking you were the father even if you have evidence? If so, how?

GENIUS. Then we can go nigger head hunting later.

>burden of genetic inferiority

Actually, there has been research papers which have shown that children with mixed genes usually have better immune systems and are less prone to genetic disorders.

>You don't need to date black chicks either in order to have the gene in you.

If you don't know your genetic heritage, you're already not good enough for the people with their heads on straight.

The only way white parents can have a nigger baby is if a parent or grandparent of the couple had been black or race mixed, themselves. It's a given to anyone with sense and a family history to only breed with other people with a known family line, but I get it that the world is full of ferals. Fuck them.

The shittiest countries in the world are the ones that are most mixed

Which races? What papers? You make a blind blanket statement about something you obviously know nothing about, but that doesn't fool anyone with discernment.

I'm sure some shitskin breeding with a master race Nordic has all kinds of improvments to their offspring, but I doubt the converse is true for the member with the better genes. Best genes should breed with best genes and the garbage should be laid to waste. There's no need to water down the best by uplifting random rubbish.

I feel bad for the kid.

laugh hysterically

What countries are you talking about specifically?

Not to be rude, which I realize it naturally is, but, if they were all so "genetically better" than others then they should all be excelling socially, at disproportionate levels even, but, in fact, the opposite is true.

Well, so much for that idea, right? Or wait, let me guess, it's the white Anglo Saxon patriarchy holding them down? lol