Hey Sup Forumsros, need some tips here

Hey Sup Forumsros, need some tips here

>be me 22 year old decent looking fellow
>been with qt3.14 gf for about a year now
>sexual tension is off the charts
>we're at it like rabbits who have just gotten out of prison
>we do it 3 maybe 4 times a day when her parents or mine are away
>lately she's been telling me about her kink, how she wants me to tie her up and pretend to rape her
>she basically wants me to slap her around and tell her when to moan and when to cum
>I've had a few sexual partners before and I've been called dominant many times but I don't know about this rape thing

What should I do and say while doing it? what tips can you guys give me? help a nigga out

PS: she wants it to be a surprise

Just try it. If you don't like it, lesson learned.

Pretty much in the same situation, although my gf isn't that much into real bdsm. She "just" wants to be handled/fucked rough and things like that.

I think that the whole "surprise" thing is not going to work, since she told you to do those things. Of course you can still "surprise" her by grabbing her and fucking the living shit out of her out of nowhere, but she'll still know that she asked for it herself.

My only advice for now is that you should always have a safe word if she wants to be handled really rough.

First, get a Keyword, then tie her up and do whatever you want, best you let her first blow you and move her head. The fuck her Pussy and put an Finger in her ass, after that you put an sextoy in her pussy, tell her to moan, Tape her while doing this. Then you blindfold her and fuck her in the ass.

Yeah but it has always been kinda romantic between us, and now I have to adopt this name-calling women-beater persona, it does turn me on tbh but I wanna be 100% certain about what I'm doing, that's why I'm asking about what I should say and do

This.

Just say and do whatever comes into your mind at that very moment. This part of sex isn't about being romantic with each other, it's about fulfulling the feelings of lust and pushing boundaries.

I still like to have both types of sex.

If you are into it you can also surprise her with an Buddy at home. Tie her and double do her. Dude she says that because she wants you to use her like you want.just do whatever you want, if she doesn't like she says keyword

Should I call her a slut? Do some submessive women dislike that word or is it okay if I use it?

Can you reveal your secret moves? Do you slap and/or spank her?

You'll notice straight away once you said it.

This is what you're doing wrong.

Make sure she has a safeword, the STOP ASKING YOURSELF IF SHE LIKES IT.

If she doesn't, she'll use the safeword. If she does, she won't. Why is this hard?

The thing that bothers me is that she wants me to control when she's about to cum, maybe delay it, I mean it's a tough enough job to make her cum each time, now I have to toy with it too, sounds like a lot of fucking work

go to her house wear a mask and rape her
she'll like it even more if u kill her too

Don't overthink it, do whatever you want, if she doesnt like she says keyword. If you can do sth better or shouldn't do sth again she will give you Feedback. Another idea would putting sextoy in her pussy and then go for a walk with her. Anywhere in forest first, where nobody is, she will get horny, let her moan a while. When she is begging for it let facefuck her then get her in the dirt and fuck her like a slut. Don't forget to take some additional clothes with you, so she can change. And tell her to wear sth old

Feels like you're the submessive one here bud, she's using you for her own pleasure, I say do what you like with her, use her, fuck the shit out of her, it doesn't even matter if she cums, then when she complains tell her that she asked for it ;)

The thing with control is, let her Edge. Let her wait. The longer time she is horny and she doesn't get the D the more she will come. Get her into an Situation she has no control. She will try not to moan in public because there could be someone.

kek

Don't forget to jizz in her face and let her tie up some minutes. Tell her you untie her when she was a brave girl and cleaned all up.

I don't really have any secret moves. We sometimes talk about it and she's told me that she doesn't like being slapped. I also don't like slapping her, since I don't want to be treating her like a total degenerate. Some girls/couples are into this, I'm not. Simple as that.

I've been building things up and noticed that she really likes it when I fuck her doggystyle whilst pulling her hair and squeezing her ass roughly. She also likes to be thrown around in the bed (make her lie in positions YOU want HER to be, don't ask her nicely).

TIe her up. Advice about this is that you should really get some good rope and know your knots. Know how to tie a firm knot but not kill off any nerves or fuck up her veins. Know how to loosen the knot straight away once she says the safeword, and never leave a tied-up person alone in a room.

She already is one, no offence bro

>mean it's a tough enough job to make her cum each time, now I have to toy with it too, sounds like a lot of fucking work
>sounds like a lot of fucking work

It is a lot of work. But when you both enjoy it, that's not a problem. If you don't enjoy it, say that you don't want to do it. Or just don't do it.

ITT op has free pass to fulfill all his sexual fantasies. But acts like a pussy

Thanks bros, I'll keep that in mind

To be honest I do enjoy the idea of treating a girl like a slave, but this is the first time I think of my gf that way, I love her and sex has always been romantic, so yeah this is a major turning point, but I'm sure it'll turn into something interesting

No tips but here are some trips

roll

reroll

Dubs, but rereroll

Another dubs, so rerereroll

FUCK; GIVE ME TRIPS

It's a difficult turning point, just try to take things slow and don't do things you or her don't enjoy. It's that simple. Don't let other faggots say otherwise.
It's not worth it doing rapeplay with your gf and you starting out too rough, resulting in terrible things.

Trips get

I envy you, my girl won't even swallow

why are you wasting your time with that prissy bitch?

Just hire a rapist, that's what I've always done when my girlfriend's rape fantasies were too much for my cuckly mind and body.