Postcode thread

Coffee/smoke/sex

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zzKd8MPBRSs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

TS3 bitches

Any of you faggots from the north east?

E14

If you were really English you would know people don't go for coffee. We go for drinks.

Faggot American student just about to start uni and has no friends confirmed.

DT2

RH16 reporting hopefully

N1

OX14. My girlfriend and I are actually looking for a woman to join us for a threesome, so if any are nearby that would be great.

Looking for sex on Sup Forums?
Good luck faggot

I would strongly advice you to use tinder to find a 3rd girl. Make the profile in your gf's name and say in the bio what you guys want. Believe me the amount of girls that will match with you is higher than you would think. Could always use 3nder which is dedicated but there isnt as big of a user base.

YO51... North Yorkshire.

I use to live in Tower Hamlets, good luck fam

Funny you say that, we've been using 3nder and we have matched with two other couples. We'll have to travel up north but it'll be worth it :D

And yeah, people seem to be more willing to see you if you have a girl with you.

where do you live faggot? people do go to get coffee in metropolitan non-inbred areas

London you fucking pleb and Manchester in term time. Two biggest metropolitan cities. Maybe old, wanna be trendy cunts go for coffee. But everyone else goes for drinks. Even in the day time.

BS3 Bristol, down to drink or smoke

>Postman Pat confirmed.

DE1

well fair enough then. I live in London too, but it's not far fetched that I thought you were some northern philistine.
>Birmingham is 2nd most populous city btw
>only posers drink coffee? Do you work in a mine

BS34 Here, Hang around redland/cotham most nights, how old are you?

19/m here

G75 Glasgow action

TS2 nigga

Birmingham has more people but Manchester is bigger socially, academically, financially and culturally. Pretty much every way that isn't raw size.

I've been at uni here now for two years and its a good city. Definitely not full of idiots in the city centre and surrounding boroughs. You're clearly not as civilised and mature as you think you are Mr. IDrinkCoffee otherwise you wouldn't think all northern people are philistines. If I wasn't moving back to Islington because all the good journalism jobs are in London. I would happily stay here in Manchester. Especially over Birmingscum. Get with the times man.

Ne12.

britin is gay

No shit fam. Fancy a smoke tonight?

G66

66 here where is 75 too lazy to check

L4 where are the scousers at

>Jail
>Robbing stuff
>Fucking your sister in a phone box
>Fucking your mum while she licks your sister

Manchester is bigger financially than Birminghamistan.... you wot m8

I think you replied to the wrong person, you meant me.
Jeez calm it, I like the north (it's produced The Stone Roses and The Smiths) and I don't actually think it's full of plebs. I mean Liverpool was voted most cultural city in Europe at one point.
I was just being facetious to mock someone who actually thinks drinking coffee is pretentious. People who think others only drink coffee for image are stupid, that view is outdated. I drink coffee and tea, but coffee has overtaken tea as the most common drink

I'm just about to start at Manchester Uni. Move in to Owens park on the 17th, any Uni Life Prof Tips?

cb23 - cambridge
up for a smoke

Explain why you think it isn't. Multiple football clubs. Massive universities, media city, world famous cultural city, multiple museums and art galleries, big tourist industry. How many foreign people do you hear saying "Im going on holiday to Birmingham? How many international students do you hear "Im going to study in Birmingham"? Fuck all. London, Manchester. Thats how it goes. According to 2007 census its actually bigger than Birmingham and is growing faster. Birmingham just has more people within the city limits coz its physically a bigger city. Dont get mad coz you live in Birmingscum.

Don't come here. Manchester is a cesspit, don't bother.

BN17

Anyone in TS wanna smoke up? Hmu

E13 here lol
>youtube.com/watch?v=zzKd8MPBRSs

Just prepare yourself for the Owens Park tower challenge. Its a shot on each floor as you run down the stairs and down a pitcher on the ground floor.
1. Don't go to IQ bar even though its on your door step.

2. Font is a solid bar for pre-drinks. £2 Cocktails.

3.Owens Park area is the epicentre of a massive rape epidemic in Fallowfield so be carful. Even for dudes.

4. Dont sleep with anyone from your floor. Floor above and below is fair game.

5. Clinic on site (lol)

6.Be ready for the bad rush because Owens Park/fallowfield in general is the epicentre of freshers week. Even getting off the site is a task within itself.

7. Don't wear nice shoes. You're going to stand in chunder.

Good luck user. You're literally living in the thick of it.

You just didnt do it right.

Agreed. I studied in Manc and fucking loved every moment. It's a great city.

I live in Reading faggot.

All your points are retarded, you could apply everything you've said to any major city in Britain.

You keep believing Manchester is actually important though. Maybe you can start another indie guitar based band where you all sound constipated.

London W11
Can obtain some fun stuff, am good looking (so im told) and am bi, anybody down for an adventure?

Also 8. Take a jacket. The girls wont and its surprising how easy it is to sleep with a girl if you lend her your jacket. They really dont expect it and it sort of dazes them.

literal cringe

NW4

Or just a J and some vidya, I aint the pushy type

LE5

what vidya u got

carry a bowl of eggs with you, they won't be expecting that

And put a condom on before you go out, so you're prepared.

Don't get angry you went to a lame uni.

TS5 reporting in nigger

>went
i still going to uni lol

PR8 here

you down for a smoke?

good advice, make sure you've got one unraveled and ready to go

Mortal Kombat(waiting for a challenger that can actually beat me, no lie)
Fallout 4
Battlefield 4
No mans sky (havent even popped the plastic yet)

How do these work? Two 17 stone neck beards in all black both carry flowers to identify each other before dressing up as women and posting trap threads?

If the thing you picked up on was my use of a word in the past tense rather than justifying it by what uni you go to, you totally must go to a really shit one.

>smoke
Filthy habit, also it depends... Are you gonna murder me when we meet?

I'm sure one carries a red balloon.

ps4 or xbox1?

i go to uni in london, dont care much for the "uni" lifestyle ive made most of my friends through clubbin and most have jobs

Brambles farm hotel? And nah bro am I fuck.
20/M btw

Ps4

G11
Glasgow
Smoke...Fuck?

how old r u?
do u go drinkin in pubs n such?

me too fam....yolo

865 east tennessee woooooooooo raise hell praise dale

Are there many Americans in Manchester Uni?

Obviously never been further north.
Manchester is the worst northern city.

I'll be there at 6, bring condoms because I have like 3 Syrian refugees who need to get their dick wet. You will know is when you see us :)

Ts1 faggot

wattup

L36 :)

28 and no not often, why?

WA8

Getting this sensitive and using the status of your uni to feel superior.
>neckbeard detected
You mean you've seen other people pick up girls by offering their jackets, while you watch from your window and cry/wank yourself to sleep.
>LSE 3rd year checking in

im 21 :/

LE9

And?

EH54

might see u around then pal im bs6

Bumping to keep brirish thread alive

Pe31

DN15 REPPIN

Come on where are the real fuckong scousers?

Fuck the South

Yorkshireman in LN4

See

HU5

My Nigga! LN6

where abouts?
got kik?

SE4 1DQ

ST2

pe30...kik?

DH3 over here

Haha yeah right and where the fuck do live then?