Red pill: you go back 25 years and get a complete redo

red pill: you go back 25 years and get a complete redo

blue pill: you age ten years but have $20million in cash, tax-free.

which would you choose /b?

>remember lottery numbers
>..?
>profit

red pill

Um how bout go back ten years since I'm 19?

Blue.

red pill, write down lottery numbers

red pill
time is more important then money

go back 25 years, take patent on wireless apple earpods. Enjoy having 20+ million in cash

I'm only 25, so red pill it is.

Red pill, too much torment throughout my life that I'd like to get rid of

Time not important. only life important

What would be even easier than lotto numbers is investing in Bit coins when they were starting out. they used to be worth pennies when they started and they're around $250 now.

I'd take them both and hope for the best. Purple pill wins everytime.

Def red pill so I can go back and prevent my medical problems, and social ones. I would date the girl I loved in HS but was too shy to take it further..

Why does Morpheus' hand, right above the blue pill, look like a pussy?
And more importantly, why does this give me a boner?

>go back 25years
>invent facebook
>get money fuck bitches

Blue pill

>15
>$20 million
>buy Apple slowly over time
>10 years later
>25 again and billionaire

You mean red pill bro.

>Why does Morpheus' hand, right above the blue pill, look like a pussy?

dude... what kind of pussies have you been exposed to in your life that you think that looks like one? time to re-evaluate your life choices, i think.

Red , I dont care bout 20m if I can make my life meaningful again

>implying there is going to be an economy after the next election

Red pill of course.

autism detected
>pussy hand
>never had pussy
goddamn user

Red, 25 years is just before I met the mad cow.

I would totally fuck that redo up. I'll take 10 years in aging with 20 million and hope that I don't get some kind of fucked up cancer and die young.

Neither will make me happy

Red pill fo sho.

Blue pill, highest chance of success is this. If you think otherwise take a metaphysics and some financial classes.

Well I'm 23, so I'm kind of forced to take the blue pill. Why not make it 20 year instead of being a cucklord?

blue

39 years old. red pill would be awesome.

Give me the red pill.

it shows which ones of you young cancers dont belong here.

Red pill for sure.

mib?

25 years back not born yet but i will still choose red time is way more valuable then 20milllion

Red pill. Be the only 2 year old programmer in existence.

U a baby nigga

blue pill nigga you serious.

Go back 25 years to fuck it all up again no thanks

They were worth $1.200 in June 2013

He said a redo

You could learn from your mistakes....

RED PILL, BLUE PILL, MORPHEUS WALRUSES.
MORPHEUS DRINKING A FORTY IN A DEATH BASKET.

sooo take a red a go be a 1 year old, which is practically starting my fight for my future all over again or

age right into my mid-thirties with 20 million in cash I would never manage to collect by my current circumstances.

Nigga what?!
> Of course blue

Every dumb fuck wanting to travel back 25 year doesn't realize that he'll be altering the time-line and wouldn't win jack shit with their lottery numbers.
I'll take the easy $20 mil. Thank you.

do you know how socially fucked you'de be with the brain of an adult during the formative years of your life.

You learn from your mistakes so why would you want to go back and try and fix them? Mistakes are apart of life

it would be pretty funny being an adult in a 10 year olds body.

scary and fucked up but still funny

You get to be around cute girls who won't be scared of you because you're their age.

RED PILL:
>Buy as much bittcoins you can and just wait
> Bet everyfucking thing to 1x7 in brazilvsGermany WC 2014
Proffit.

Either that, or just "invent" things that were going to be on market.

Loosing 10 years is not fucking worth it

Red Pill, 100%

anyone who says blue pill is underage.

if you retained all the knowledge you have now, but you get a redo, you'll literally be considered a superchild for earlier years of your life, probably get in a top-tier highschool and college without really trying, and to top it all off, your social life will be better since you know where you fucked up in the past and you don't need to worry about studying.

The chances of you being highly successful in the earlier years of your life skyrockets.

All I want to know is, go back 25 years and redo from 1993 onwards or redo from 2016 as a minor?

10 mil seems like a lot, and it kinda is, but you'll have nobody to share it with except your slut wife who's only with you for money and not love and you'll likely get major depression as a result, spending most of that money on bad expensive drug deals and stupid parties.

25 years in the sun, being the best, or 10 years on a gradual decline fuelled with drugs and sex with hookers.

I'll take the redpill, although that would mean I'm a negative fetus I guess

again youre thinking you would be socially normal for the age group with the mind of a 25+ year old.

What world are you living in.

20 mill would allow me to live comfortably for the rest of my days doing whatever I bloody want.

20 YEARS BACK TO YOUR WHORE MOTHER AND CUCK DAD?

SAME OLD SHIT.

red pill for sure
21 again?
id wait a year or two though because id rather wait and redo my relationship i miss that girl

Why patent the earpods when you can just invest in apple at that point.

THE GUY IS A FUCKING MORON. HE WOULD PROBABLY INVEST IN ENRON.

Neither.

But if we go back, do we retain anything at all? I'd probably still pick red even if it was just doing everything over again. Besides the heartbreak, it wasn't that bad.

fifth element dude

>blue pill me
>buy shot gun
>invest money
>use money to help people
>set up scholarships
>set up social aid programs
>try to help as many people as i can on personal level
>after years of philanthropy reflect on the good ive tried to instill in the world
>put the barrel in my mouth
>pull the trigger

red pill, ez.

$20 million wouldn't fix my severe disability.

1BTC = 608 USD

preev com

None. Red pill makes the love of my life go away. Blue pill just ages me. Sounds like a shitty deal either way. Be carefull what you wish for.

fuck the rules. Take both at the same time

go back 15 years and get 20$million