LETS END THIS ONCE AND FOR ALL

Who has the better physique/attributes to compete in other spots?

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/10995296
thepostgame.com/blog/dish/201203/ufc-pres-dana-white-soccer-least-talented-sport-earth
youtube.com/watch?v=FDyn8O7pOGA
time.com/4436498/usain-bolt-has-never-run-a-mile/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

obviously bolt. webbed feet isn't gonna help phelps on the bball court

>unironically playing cuckhoop

Water polo?

bolt has fucking huge legs, he would crush other events too probably

Bolt never lost a race

Well one's black so...

>Ameriswims really think Phelps is goat for competing in 100 events each olympics and only winning 4-5 gold medals

Obviously Bolt. Most of other sports just have you runnan on land anyways and if you can run fast, it's a huge advantage.

>American picking Bolt over Phelps

surprised tbqh

Bolt, he's black and tall.

>Bolt can't swim would drown if he tried, >Phelps knows how to run

Nuff said

Bolt would be a good FW or WR in both soccer and football. He could probably be decent in basketball too with enough training.

They just love BBC, forget it

Something tells me Bolt would make a great bobsled captain. I heard Jamaican sprinters are naturals at it.

Phelps is probably a better runner than Bolt is a swimmer.

>playing crimeball
Pass.

Bolt could have gone pro in soccer, cricket or basketball. Phelps can only swim

Bolt is the better athlete

The only reason people say phelps is good is because he has lots of medals, and the only reason he has lots of medals is because swimming is like 34 medals for slight variations of the same thing

Phelps is a great swimmer but as far as overall Olympians go he's not even top ten

Bolt, his physique is far superior than Phelps'. Phelps is a manlet compared to Bolt

Bolt would be the best at any sport that lasts less than 11 seconds, Phelps at anything longer than that

this need to happen plz Mou

IMPORTANT POLL

strawpoll.me/10995296

>strawpoll.me/10995296

strawpoll.me/10995296

>strawpoll.me/10995296

strawpoll.me/10995296

>strawpoll.me/10995296

"soccer" requires too much tecnhique. it isnt like american cucksports where a simple fast runner or a very fat/strong guy can play - to be a professional in soccer you need extreme finesse that comes from a lifetime of practice

Would have been a great pacebaby. Would probably be at Arsenal right now

>amerishits being this salty their doping sprinter got BTFO by the sprintgod.

If its so easy then why hasn't anyone else done it?

Swimming events have been the same for decades, why has nobody else done what Phelps has?

>because he's the GOAT

If Bolt had medals in hurdles, 100m, 400m, long jump etc then you might have a good argument.

But you don't. The best win the most and nobody is even close to Phelps, the end.

Phelps is white. He literally cannot compete with the BBC

He'll be upstaged in 12 years and will be thought of as significantly as Carl Lewis. Phelp's medal run will probably never be surpassed in our lifetimes.

>run really fast down field
>kick the pass in
Yeah that's really hard faggot. Even I could do it if I could go Bolt speed.

>he actually believes this

You're a fucking retard if you think that basketball/baseball/football don't require as much if not more technique than soccer. Even hockey.

Really dumb.

it will be by a woman soon.

I'm black and to be fair I think it's Phelps

nah m8 they're going to keep adding events to swimming and hand out medals like macaroons

swimming is a welfare sport

Felps will go back to smoking his bong and fucking trannies and no one will give a shit. Even Ledicky is a bigger star than him already and women's swimming is a complete joke

What are you talking about?

Nah. No woman can be that dominant for 4 straight Olympic games.

>never EVER the 100m freestyle

fuck that, if Abreu or Palermo did why not Bolt

you are retard if you think it is like that. you have to dominate hard as fuck balls perfectly cause the spaces are so smaller on the field, give perfect passes, think fucking fast, know how to tackle, know how to dribble, know when and to who pass fast...
like, onw player who can't do this stuff ruins an entire team. if bolt played as a winger, and failed to dominate a ball crossed trough the field (which is hard as fuck to anyone who isnt a pro), its a goal for the other team - running fast wont change that.
i say this cause i played soccer for a shitload of times, even at amateur level, and 2 guys at my level of skill could probably play against 5 very fast guys (olympic level) who practiced soccer for just an year and win. still, we would get rekt by professional players in the same 2x5 situation, being 5 guys of my level. its just to fucking competitive - its a consequence of the whole fucking world perfecting it.

Abreu and Palermo had an amazing spatial awareness. They always were where the ball landed, like Inzaghi too or other goalscorers. Not everything is athletic skill or sick dribbles

Phelps' "redord" will be beaten by a girl.
Beating Bolt will require selective breeding, he really has the best body for sprinting. Other tall guys have goofy shit unbalanced bodies that don't work for sprinting and no-one shorter will ever beat his records.

Bolt. Speed is the ultimate indicator of strength and athleticism.

>being this baited

Which is precisely why marathon runners are more impressive than Bolt, their speed shits all over his

then why doesn't he run 400 m? hurdles? long jump?

it is because he is not as good as phelps. he knows he will never win 8 golds in a single event

Except he played all 3 of those sports growing up and excelled in them all

swimming records mean nothing, meme suits would literally render phelps irrelevant overnight.

running records stand for decades.

you are really stupid if ou think sports played by one country are as technical as a sport played by literally 3 or 4 times as many people

plus

in football everyone can play, not only niggers over 6 ft like your dumb sports - which makes the number of people able to play and perfect the techinque even bigger.
in this way, you can have players like:
>giovinco or maradona, at 5'5 playing at high level
>lukaku, a heavy 6'5 guy
>crouch, a 6'7 lanklet

or pretty much any body type, as long as you have tecnique.

tldl: if only a specifique rare kind of human being has a shot at your sport, the level of finesse will be lower, cause there are less people to perfect it. specially if it is already played by fewer people

abreu and palermo would probably dribble the shit out of everyone you know and think is a great player. i played against fucking brazilian second division defenders and the guys are fucking sick, giving pannas and shit like that as if it is nothing. you seriously have no idea about how fucking good you have to be to be a professional player

The 100m record has been broken 9 times this millennium, it's some mythic beast

There's videos of Bolt playing basketball. He's awful. The guy looks clumsy as hell.

americans can be this stupid.
>thepostgame.com/blog/dish/201203/ufc-pres-dana-white-soccer-least-talented-sport-earth

>sport designed for literal 3rd world nigger countries that can be played with actual rocks
>also your flag
>favorite of the "rest of the world"
Seems to match up.

Bolt has one big ass fucking head.

Phelps' only domain is in the water.

>sport designed for literal 3rd world nigger countries that can be played with actual rocks

literally basketball
which is also dominated by the poor criminals of your country and you probably always sucked at

must be nice being you, cuckmerican, seeing your woman and kids idolize big strong black guys

Soccer is the most corrupt, overrated sport in the world and the skill ceiling is extremely low.

This is a """sport""" in which that pretending to be hurt in order to force penalties is a legitimate strategy for fuck's sake.

Soccer is only good to teach young children teamwork until they're old enough to pick up something that requires actual strategy and technique

He's like 6'7. I bet the guy has a fire hose for a dong.

Oh wow lol

I guess that is the general view of soccer to some Americans because a lot less people take soccer seriously or try to go far in it, but anyone who's actually watched high level soccer can see that the things they can do are amazing.mit blows my mind how precise they can be with the ball and I'm not even a big soccer fan

>This is a """sport""" in which that pretending to be hurt in order to force penalties is a legitimate strategy for fuck's sake.
they actually defend that tho.

Brazils best football players are pace babbys and naturally talented as well you faggot

The "skill ceiling" is the highest of any sport, naturally.

If the world cared about rugby union as much as they do about football, then the Poo Blacks would look amateur in comparison.

#truthbomb

He's not wrong

Soccer is a fucking joke

Emaciated soccer countries will never be good at rugby

Non whites can't drink milk and without milk the All Blacks would break their brittle bones

He has literally medalled in every olympic event he has ever competed in

>the city of Poland

Oh bullshit

LeBron would fucking dominate in Soccer with no training

Uhhhh no, being able to run fast doesn't mean shit in those sports. You need incredible hand-eye/hand-foot coordination, and there's no proof Bolt has that

Here is Usain Bolt bowling one of only 3 men to score two triple centuries in test cricket history and the goat of 20/20 cricket.

youtube.com/watch?v=FDyn8O7pOGA

I AM THA CAPTAN NOW

You need dedication as well and Bolt has that. A lot of people who call Fatnaldo GOAT always talk about him being explosive and what not. Bolt would do fine.

>Phelps knows how to run
With those stubby legs? He may know how to run, but I doubt he could run fast.

hes even meddled in that based br boipucci

>Bolt has dedication

lolno, he has incredible genetics and a love of the spotlight. It is very apparent that he's pretty lazy relative to peers

Bolt has won every event he entered.

Phelps hasn't.

Phelps would be the exact same if he did 3 events per games

But guess what, he's not some pussy

He's a true champion that tests beyond the limits of being able to run fast for 10 seconds

No lol, Bolt is pretty fucking lazy relative to peers. Relies on his insane genetics. He even said this olympics was the first one he really had to train for

>Ausfailians

Yeah, doesn't Bolt only sprint and not do love no distance?

natural talent > bought medals

Yeah mate, LeBron as trequartista and Tom Brady up front, USA WC champs 2018 USA USA USA USA USA USA

see
If Bolt was actually dedicated he would compete in hurdles, long jump, 400, etc.

And don't give me this "400 isn't a sprint" bullshit. Michael Johnson did fine in 200 and 400

*long distance

Lol, what the fuck

Lol no he wouldnt.

Bolt is out of phelp's league.

Think that's a bit different than changing your stroke no? Why doesn't phelps compete out of the water?

The nigger one

He said in some interview recently he's never run over a mile in his life

Fucking kek

XD

Which sums up my case. His dedication to be GOAT made him train more than he usually does. His ambition to be the best plus his natural talent would lead to nothing but success in soccer

In what possible way is Bolt out of his league?

Phelps has more medals and has been just as dominant relative to peers. Obviously he's not going to win every event when he's competing in 8 per Olympics.

He doesn't have natural talent for soccer, he has natural talent for running really fast. How do you not comprehend this?

Embarrassing

Even I ran a 6:45 mile once and I'm a doughy white boi. Even I can out endure this """athlete"""

>Phelps has more medals
Because swimming has more available medals than sprinting.

Bolt is the better athlete.

He can excel in any sport if he tried. Not saying he would dominate all of them but his genetics are superior to one dimensional phelps.

source:
time.com/4436498/usain-bolt-has-never-run-a-mile/

Bolt wanted to become a footballer, this is widely published and a simple google search will confirm it.

Turns out you just can't say do it like in American sports, you have to have actual ability rather than just athleticism.

important question: can mr. bolt successfully swim 400M in any amount of time using any stroke without drowning?

i suspect the answer is no.

Doesn't mean shit. Some female swimmer can win more golds than Bolt but won't make her more dominant. Less talent in swimming than in running

Do you even know who Michael Jordan is? You can't just cross over to another sport at a professional level bc you have "superior genetics". You're literally too stupid to argue with.

Sprinting is a fucking subcategory of a larger sport. Bolt isn't objectively the best runner, he's the best sprinter. Phelps is objectively the best swimmer.

The fewer tricks your pony has, the less impressive he is.
That's why Graham Hill will always be more impressive than Michael Schumacher.
Far more dashing as well.