ITT we see how long we can abstain from profanities and derogatory epithets, gentlemen?

ITT we see how long we can abstain from profanities and derogatory epithets, gentlemen?

They didn't teach me abstinence, nerd

why you dastardly scoundrel sir. Your poppycock jibe ruined this fine bread at once.

Fuck that gay shit, queer.

All in the name of fun, my good sir. I was merely "taking a jab" and if I have offended thee, then I am truly apologetic.

eat shit and die

I do say sir, I don't like the way you waggle your tongue at that young boy. I ought to challenge you to fisticuffs at once.

Why do I sometimes feel like I shat myself but when I check everything is clean, could it be just ass sweat?

Why, you scamp! You roister-doister you! You certainly pulled the wool over my eyes a right treat with that one! I naturally accept your generous apology kind sir.

>Fuck that gay shit, queer.
*Fornicate that homosexual excrement, sodomite.

Nigger

>eat shit and die
*Consume excrement and depart this life forthwith

sheeeeiitt i mean feceeeeeeeeeeeeeees

*farmhand

>Why do I sometimes feel like I shat myself but when I check everything is clean, could it be just ass sweat?
* Pray tell, why be it that I do perchance on occasion feel like I have soiled my pantaloons, but upon checking their contents I find them to be spotless. May it perhaps simply be a matter of perspiration of mine buttocks?

>implying thats profane

Chaps, I hope these pleasantries do continue even if thrice recurring digits appear.

Such an enjoyable moment.

Why I do say; the appearance of thrice recurring digits may verily cause my loins to burst with excitement

I believe the proper term you are seeking is 'colored' or 'sambo', sport.

Shit nigger cock cunt ass kike faggot spic fuck fucker fucked fucking chink bitch

Good Sir!!!
So risque!
But truth be told, own-self nipples would explode with pleasure.

Lovely weather we're having today. Sunny and pleasant. Quite comfortable for global warming.

>Shit nigger cock cunt ass kike faggot spic fuck fucker fucked fucking chink bitch
*Defecating negroid penis vagina bottom, jewish homosexual italian, fornicate, fornicator, fornicated chinese female dog

Not long, faggot.

Yes, the weather is simply delightful. All the better for encouraging uping maidens to wear their shortest skirts; which always gladdens the spirits

>uping
*young.
Buggered verily by mine technology of the hand held variant

>kike faggot spic
> jewish homosexual italian

Spic doesn't mean italian.

Please elaborate

Spic
An insulting nickname for early US Italian immigrants. They acquired over 50 different nicknames, one of which was spic.
Man 1: Look at Tony's hair. It's so greasy!
Man 2 (calling out to Tony): "Hey, Spic, come over here. I need some oil for my salad!"

That's wrong it doesn't mean that.

SPIC was an acronym for Spanish, Portuguese, Italian, Caribbean. It's a derogatory term.
"There was some spic behind the counter who barely spoke English. She moved so slowly I thought she fell asleep."

>That's wrong it doesn't mean that
see

Dago, Wop, Spic, Ginzo, Goombah, Greaseball, Guido, Guinea, Wog....

>Capisce?

Allow me to tickle your catastrophe.

This is great banter, it really is.

Lest I'm gratuitously mistaking, you are making reference to my innately inferior farmhand, Tyrone.

He's built like an ox but has the cranial content similar to that of a trout.

Hear hear! Most enjoyable banter.

Good morrow gentlesirs. How does this fine monday find you?

*For no notable expanse of time, ye sodomite.

Haha! Quite a respectable jest! I find myself laughing merrily upon viewing your tome. I congratulate you on such a fine, witty, and, dare I say, a little incredulous quip.

Spiffing! Simply spiffing I say.

This morning doth provoke me a little angst and hesitation to continue living. Mondays precede a week filled with long hours of toil. As you have described this Monday morning, I would not.

Niggers, niggers niggers niggers nigger. Faggot faggot faggot fag? Spic wop dago chink, mudslime slav kraut.

Oh my, there is yet another word which carries the same meaning. Twas used in one of the Lethal Weapon films although it escapes me which film. I believe it was either the third of fourth film. The word itself also escapes me. Can some kind user please enlighten me?

Pardon?

Dear me, i am sorry to hear that.

Your sympathy is greatly appreciated and accepted. Colon closed parenthesis.

Well well fine gentleman, learned scholars and like minded brethren. Alas I must bid you my farewell and verily depart this most dandy of banter sessions. It has filled me with mirth and lightened my spirits enormously. I bid thee well one and all and pray that one day we shall meet again in a session as fine as this!

i giggled my good sir, but please do apoligies that my english is by far no flawless tongue of mine. I beg thy pardon.

Durst I say I waltzed in here most intent on defecating all over this thread with an excrementally charged invective, but to my dismay I discovered other rapscallions had pipped me to the post. O tempora! O mores!

Perchance 'mudslime', unless that epithet is exclusively reserved to Middle-Eastern types? Do I err?

Lo and behold I have perused the broadsheets and it appears that that bovine empress of duplicity Hillary of Clinton has had something of a hoo-hah in which her blood pressure dropped vertiginously. Is this such a surprise considering the stroke she suffered some years hence? What a balls-up for ye diddly Hillary scroungers!

ITT modern faggots who amuse themselves by speaking in an educated tongue, expansive with introquite vernacular as if using a wider range of dialect stimulates a sense of euphoric superiority.

Fuck off faggots you arent cool

Yes sir, "mud-slime" isn't the correct word. I've actually consulted with this infernal electronic telecommunications device and found the word of which i referenced in my above post. I've found that I was indeed wrong in my understanding of the word. The word in question was "kafir".

Congratulations are in order for your repeating digits sir.