Rekt thread

Rekt thread

again

Other urls found in this thread:

cracked.com/personal-experiences-2012-i-was-burned-alive-by-angry-mob-5-things-i-experienced.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

They apparently don't know how DVRs work.

Niggers act like animals like always
╭∩╮(ಠ۝ಠ)╭∩╮

Checked

i dont get it

checked

I seriously can not wait for one of these "Pranker" "Social experiment" pieces of shit to get shot in the face.

you can see the guy drop his knife when he falls, and the second guy in the apartment had already been stabbed twice

worlds dumbest robber

>nigger fighting style
>ayo homie ima gon hug u real hard

wut

nice thread op

witnessed desu senpai lol

filename

truf nigga

This is one of my fears, seeing as I'm a watersports fan

The shooter ordered a pizza that was free if not delivered within 30 minutes, the guy arrived at 29.30 so the guy shot him. It doesnt show him eating the pizza afterwards.

Can't deny.

nice filename

Anyone have sauce on this vid?

How can I save webms from clover?

story?

What's happening in this threa.. oh lawd.jpg

its been taken down from liveleak

just niggers being niggers, theres a story somebody make up on here about possession or some shit, but it was actually over him fucking another chick and her being like "TAKE DIS LITTLE NIGGA HE YO SON NIGGA" and the daughter was from some other chimp she used to fuck

I like to get pissed on too.

Thanks

>yfw that nigger got 5 years for that

getting your teeth knocked out so dudes can throat fuck you in prison was surely worth punching that 15 year old

Damn. You want some, come get some

Should of been worse. Anyone who tries to kill in a fist fight should be put down.

Fake and gay.

How hard to you have to get your ass beat to stop?

What the fuck, why

>Dat one stone throw to the head

Check'ddddd

kek

sitting for prolonged periods can lead to spinal injury. why not stand up for a stretch? maybe do some jumping jacks or pushups. I'm glad you're not rekt yet.

this message brought to you by volunteers for your local non profits :)

feral niggers must be put down

i don't know what i was expecting. holy shit that's gnarly. this just goes to stress how important personal hygiene is.

this message brought to you by volunteers for your local non profits

Should have*

Retard

story fucking needed

>black dick

and nothing of value was lost

>that chimp probably hit that pupper after the camera went off

Checked

Sttttttrrrrrrriiikeee!

these videos might make it seem as if violence is very prevalent in today's society. However, these are statistically the safest times to be alive in many areas of the world. Violence is on the decline and for good reason. People who are making these videos are showing the world how awful violence is in a way that holly wood never could. they say you can never make a true anti war movie because the violence looks so cool. These videos sure make me want to live a more peaceful life.

some of the videos I'm replying to have a version of street justice in Kenya in which thieves are set on fire. if anyone is curious to read a first hand account of someone who survived through this i can link you to it.

this message brought to you by volunteers for your local non profits.

didn't know holly wood made movies.

yeah it's a little like off broad way but with movies

don't know if you're a troll, but I'll take the bait either way.

But yeah, I like to check out these threads so that I can be reminded that the world can be an awful place, even though these are the best times to be alive.

Roll the link plz

did jayden smith write that?

I only troll when people in threads are being obnoxious. True to what you would believe, most people in rekt threads seems more fascinated with the violence than they are eager to perpetuate it. thanks for the reply Sup Forumsrother

cracked.com/personal-experiences-2012-i-was-burned-alive-by-angry-mob-5-things-i-experienced.html

yeah man that's why it doesn't look like any of the other pics I posted. He's a blast to hang out with. I met him while I was picking up litter in bueno vista

tl;dr

have a video of a puppy

I check out Sup Forums to be reminded that the world can be an awful place.

classic! yeah I've seen this one a couple of times. shame what people do to animals but then again I guess we're all animals.

this message brought to you by volunteers for your local non profits

When a bunch of lvl 2's and 3's try to take on a lvl 70

Never leave your back to cowards, cowards only hit you when you arent looking.

>"PLEEAAASE!!! WE WANT OUR FREE SHIT WITH OTHERS PEOPLE'S MONEY!!!"

Quints don't lie

>Arrested for wearing socks and sandals

Thanks man appreciate it

that should be punishable by execution tbqh

course Sup Forumsro helpful reminder is what we're all about

do you think som1 could make a TV show on drunk slavic family infightings? i would totally pay for that shit

this shit is gold for me kek

underrated post

man, can you imagine a bigger fucking beta cuck than the guy that picked a fight with then hardcore lost to fucking yiffers?