What's the best city to live in?

What's the best city to live in?

Phoenix is pretty nice

USA

Where ever the fewest niggers are.

Iceland = 2 niggers

Reno is bretty okay. Lots of clubs barely any blacks.

Bradford

Phoenix is shit.

Until they get priced out of California, & move to nevada

columbia, mo. great pot, hot women, SEC football and kick ass bars

any city in Bernie Sanders wet dream = Denmark

Zagreb

kosovo. no niggers. only sand niggers XD

NYC or Amsterdam. Currently in Chicago and it's very nice although the winters can be brutal.

>City = USA
Redneck education at its finest

Tel Aviv

good night life
almost no blacks
american whores everywhere

Aussies, tell me, is Melbourne a good city to live in? I've always imagined it to be.

Phoenix is like the Florida of the southwest aside from Vegas.

At least you have nice winters.

reno is in nevada. is a shit hole

reykjavik, girls are crazy here: never had so much high quality pussy so effortlessly!

Vancouver BB

City? What are you, fucking stupid or just autistic. Get some property and live in the fucking woods at least 25 miles from the nearest city.

I live near Chicago man. Parts of the city are nice, but I Will always hate it. I had a job and serviced south Chicago; all the neighborhoods around Pullman. And when I left, I never returned to that area and never will. Murder (nigger) capital of America.

Melbourne has pretentious art ags and sjw's
Brisbane is nice and chill but get boring pretty quick
Gold Coast is Bogan Central

Sydney is where it's at. Never gets boring and has a decent mix of people. Still has arty hipster sjw fags but nowhere near as much as Melbs

I actually did this.
I just bought 7 acres in northwest illinois this year. My closest neighbor is in another county and I can smoke a joint while mowing my lawn. I love it. I shoulda bought land in iowa however. Illinois isn't the cheapest

for "best" USA is totally out, in fact outside of Vancouver CA all of north and south america is out. A notable exception is if you are a richfag, then San Francisco, LA, New York and to a lesser extent Miami come into play.

Africa is all out, so is Asia unless you are Japanese or like cheap whores.

I know nothing of australia and nz, anything there worth a shit?

That leaves, realistically, europe. My favorite places in europe are Amsterdam, Barcelona and the greek islands. Italy has a few places that are decent, but let's face it, they are full of italians so it is hard to enjoy them fully. Eastern europe has Budapest and to a lesser extent prague that are not bad.

I hear Pyongyang is nice this time of year...

Anywhere in Denmark, they have a 6h work day and earn good money. Free Healthcare and shit.

I'd say the best city in Asia that isn't in Japan is Singapore. Agree or no??

And a third of your income goes to taxes. Fuck that.

A drab californian city close to but not exactly by your famous tourist attractions are pretty good and comfy. I also enjoyed my time in Vancouver, Canada.

A city where unemployment is lower than 10% (surprisingly hard to find)
A city that has Universities (plural)
A city where rent for middle-class is still acceptable
A city where immigration didn't go too far
A city where working minimum wage is still a decent living

I've lived in a good bunch of cities in Canada and the US and I'd go for Montreal. My favorite by far.
>If you sincerely think NYC or LA is a decent choice you've got a problem. No idea about Australia.

I'd rather be dead in California than alive in Arizona.

I could not get used to the heat or the fucking asshole government.

that said they have a kickass country going, even if cars cost 40k and up

León, Spain.

Housing is unaffordable. Chinks and punjabs are everywhere. Wages are low

Is it Indians also? I've only heard about billionaire chinks buying up Allthe houses there. They're doing the same thing in SoCal

Pretty much half if upper class, a third is middle class.
You'll notice paying taxes is swell if you don't have to stress about having to eat, getting sick or getting a good education.
Usually if you pay no taxes you get nothing, you'll end up spending much more for much less if the Rich help you out (as they should because they will always live better than you even if they pay more taxes)
That said, Denmark is also said to have the happiest people in the world which should be an important factor, Google it.

if the Rich don't help you out*

There's just a big Indian population in the surrounding areas. They let their houses go to shit and pack ten people to a house. The billionaire Asians are ridiculous here. So many houses are sitting empty and it's impossible to find a place to rent now

I want to rape her

vancouver? you mean that expensive shithole overrun by gooks, heroin, and homeless people? put the pipe down nigga.

Vancouver is nice if you are the wealthy offspring of a mainland Chinese businessman laundering money via Canadian real estate.

It is by far the best city in north america.

It is not that it is good, it is that every other city in the continent is worse

False. California is the same as BC, except they cut down less trees, they use more illegals, they pollute less and they have no water.

It's a give or take, but it's the same basically. Now BC still has the best economy in Canada, but I'd say Kelowna is much better city than Vancouver by far! less drugs, less immigrants, less corruption. and that's just a few hundred kilometers.

Kyiv, obviously if you know the language. But it worth it.

County fl?

melbourne

None.
Cities are overrated.

Paris

washington dc. legal weed, will always vote democrat and not a state so insulated from caring about federal politics.

Phoenix doesn't have Florida's alligators or humidity

du bist so wunderbar berlin

Wałbrzych

Id say Montreal,
I have past experiences with Florida, Toronto, Guatemala and Cuba.

All of them shitty places to live except Montreal.

>city with a touch of european mixed with a busy modern upper class north metropolis
>can afford almost any rent in different parts of the city even if you mage min wage
>can find anything in this city
>drugs, whores, jobs, housing, shows, art, everything passes in this city and it has a lot of special events all year long

canadia ca