Cinegrid Thread

Post your favourite cinegrid (please provide the name of the film with your post just in case someone hasn't seen the film).

This one's for Enemy (2013) - one of my favourite films and undoubtedly my favourite cinegrid.

Also, if anyone has cinegrids for these films, it would be highly appreciated:
- Happiness (1998)
- The Hateful Eight (2015)
- Spring Breakers (2012)
- The Master (2012)
- Funny Games (2007)
- Ken Park (2002)
- The Place Beyond The Pines (2012)
- Breaking The Waves (1996)
- The Elephant Man (1980)
- Drive (2011)
- Nebraska (2013)
- Moonrise Kingdom (2012)
- Dogtooth (2009)
- The Lobster (2015)

Lost Highway

Ida (2013)

Not a cinegrid but I enjoy this, and it has The Place Beyond The Pines in it.

Well I guess my thread won't last :(

Eyes Wide Shut

Didn't you read what OP said? Provide the title of the film with your post.

Behind-the-scenes of Hardcore Henry

Drive

Thank you for this!

No problem

Alien

K I N O

Here's an even better one

This is another one of my favourites
- Lost River

p r o v i d e
t i t l e
o f
t h e
f i l m

Beautiful

Anyone have Last Samurai?

?

Can you not read or something?

Gattaca

Are you legit retarded?

would it really be that hard to type out the title of the film on your post? It's for people that want to avoid spoilers.

Beautiful, thanks for this. I wish Gattaca had a better plot - all of its elements are great but frankly the plot is pretty terrible.

Fuck off, idiot.

Whole heartedly disagree

>>>
are you?

Get the fuck off this thread you autist. This board isn't for 12 year olds that just want to argue.

h e l l o
r e d d i t

Please elaborate, I don't think this is a bad film, everything else is at least 9/10 but the plot is like 2/10.

You need to go back

I think it helps more to save the image with the title, just copy and paste

if im a fan of only god forgives will i love lost river?

Yo, is there an easy way to remove the black bars from letterboxed films in order to make one of these?

I just realized Ryan Gosling writted and directed this flick wtf

just made this one

It's been awhile but I'll try my best.

It's about a man trying to achieve his dreams.
Jude Law's character has everything he needed to be the best, perfect genetics, but it wasn't enough. In the end, Hawke, with his imperfections, was better at living his life than he was because he had ambition and he wanted to prove himself to the world, 'I gave you my life, but you gave me your dream'. He did whatever it took to prove himself.
No matter your start in life, no matter what other people tell you, you can achieve anything if you try.

I hope I got it right

Yes, I went into Lost River as a huge fan of Drive and Only God Forgives, and I was not disappointed - it's an impressive debut.

I just use MS Paint.

>mfw Kubrick didn't like Hitchcock's use of rear-projection then uses it himself

>Game: Hitchcock

Oh boy, summer friends are already here. Time to leave this site for a couple of months.

>I just use MS Paint.
So you use the cutting tool for each image? I wanted an easy way.

Dang, I guess I need to re-watch. I rated it 7/10 on IMDb initially due to the plot sucking imo, is that score too harsh?

Nah, I don't use any tool, I scroll down and do that thing, rotate the image, do it again, and then rotate back. Ba-da-boom-ba-da-bing.

I don't understand. You do which thing?

I thought it was higher but if you watch it again and think it's still a 7 it's not a problem

I just remembered another reason for disliking it - Uma Thurman's character seemed disposable and just forced romance. I gave it a 7,4 initially so yeah idk I feel kinda harsh for rating it that low since its thematic value is much deeper than I thought.

Crop from the bottom with that little thing, come onnnnnnnnn you know what I mean dude.

Resize the canavas, you mean?

Paint.net could help you guys make these. It's like poor mans Photoshop

ye
isn't that Gimp?

Wouldnt know. Im not googling gimp

I dont know why people like you are allowed to breath, I sure hope you atleast don't produce offspring. Seriously why the fuck are morons like you even allowed to rate movies? You saw the movie and could not understand that its about achieving your dream and trying to overcome your disadvantages by giving it your all? Thats like watching Back to the future and being confused about what is going on until someone explains to you that its about time travel and you go like "gee now it makes all sense"... I wish there was some sort of test to determine if one is able to grasp even the most basic causal relations, and if not the grading would be just considered void... I think that would improve the IMDb rating in general

Bit harsh. He just wanted to crop an image

lol this was meant for and I called him a moron.. oh well.. I still stand by what I said! and furthermore if you had this reasons to dislike it, why still rate it "positive" you are not even consistent in your inanity you sheep

He had his reasons for disliking the film which he explained, what the fuck is your problem you autist? Just fuck off.

Jesus christ, delete this

hahaha triggered

The problem is that he sorta changes his opinion about the movie after someone explained the absolutley most basic main features about the film that every child should be able to pick up by watching it! you fuckwit! Yeah but why do I even care, it doesn't matter

Yeah I saw the film 5 years ago, you fucking asshole.

Dumping a few... does anyone have Manhunter or other Mann?

>the counselor
such a disappointment, with mccarthy writing, and that great cast it should have been much better

The Searchers

Someone will call you a pleb. Be ready

Se7en

yeah but you were to stupid to figure it out back than, I doubt that this has changed.. don't bother rewatching it, it would be wasted on you... go watch transformers instead

Her

Chungking Express

In The Mood for Love

low 7/10 = very good high 7/10 = really good

you thought the movie was somewhere between very good and really good, what's the problem? sounds like you overrated it

Not him but I have a habit of giving movies ratings that are too high in retrospect

maybe your view on movies changes by the number of movies you watch..

Yeah I think so

Thank you

sometimes i look through ratings on imdb given months ago and think i was a bit too generous, recent examples -

Europa Report - rerated from 7 to 6
Hobo with a Shotgun - 7 to 6
Filth - 8 to 7
The Guest - thinking of rerating from 8 to 7

nah europa report is a solid 7... just to much sciency-stuff for some people... just like Contagion which is criminally underrated, too. I think people watch these movies with the wrong expectations.. (may be the fault of the trailers) and get bored when its to close to reality and not action packed (enough?) or as suggested by the trailers... I think Europa Report had some highly intense moments.... especially the one Sharlto Copley

*the one with

beautiful film

then what would you call a 6/10 space scifi? if 2001 is a 9 or 10, Interstellar scrapes an 8 and Europa Report scrapes a 7?

i once saw a chinatown cinegrid. can anyone sauce me, i don't have it on this new hardrive

Event Horizon, Elysium (only some space I know), Gravity (not trying to be edgy here, i just think it is highly repetitive, just my humble opinion) but all of them not lower than 6.5... but all a matter of personal taste

Event Horizon is ok at best, Gravity appeals to those how like technical showmanship (excellent CGI, abundance of long takes) but i can understand how the weak script would put someone off

*who like

somebody make one for MAGIC MIKE XXL

>other people save my grids

based

tfw posting in a dead thread

not completly dead

neat, guess i'll keep posting