The new Yeezys release 24th of september. who is going to try to cop them ?

The new Yeezys release 24th of september. who is going to try to cop them ?
any strategy ? any experiences ?

>>>r/streetwear

what?

holy sheet those look retarded as fuck
saged

What in the living fuck are THOSE?

you know, the shoes with a resell value of 1500$

trendy shit
5/10 at most but it'll sell like hotcakes
and people actually gonna try and steal em from others

ITT: people who wear skechers and dad shoes

This must be a black people thing.

resell resell resell resell resell resell resell resell resell resell resell resell

more white and asian people wear it

I don't buy that for a second.

Who ever camped out in front of a store for release day ? any tips or share your experience cuz imma copping those yeezys, easy money

Google it you faggot. just google ''yeezys on foot'' or summit

have you ever seen a crowd at a kanye west concert? it's mostly white people.

Make me faggot. This is a black millennial thing and I'm sticking with that. You're a faggot for wanting these pieces of shit

resell resell resell resell resell resell resell resell resell resell resell resell resell

in the future everying is going to look back at people who wore yeezys and laugh

White people trying their hardest to be black people. That's despicable.

If you wear those your feet will look uglier than your shitskin, you bunch of negros

kanye has been making shitty indie rap for several years now. it's basically white people music.

That's because Kanye west might aswell be white. He sucks

that's your taste dumb bitch who the fuck are you !? nobody gives a shit

COMMENTS R LITTT!!!

I've never heard his music because black people music is inferior and painful to listen to. I don't care if he makes watered down black people music. The white people that listen to it do it because they want to be black themselves. Same kind of shitty people that wear these shoes

When you buy new tennies do you spend one fifty?

underage b&

You wear shoes to look cool, so instead of throwing away people's opinions you should realize the majority of people think these shoes look awful, and you'll look like a retard if you wear them.

They look like a fucking life raft

buy jordans they're better the only good yeezys were 2's and 750's

Did his grandmother knit them?

Who would want these abominations? They look like what an anachronistic mixture between a dystopian future and a medieval peasant would wear

>Hey, kid! Whad'da do, jump ship?

What a peice of shit. Who the fuck spends over 100 even on fucking shoes lmao.

I bought my Jordans for 80$ 3 years ago and they've been the only shoes I've had since then

Kek

Managed to cop 350s two times. Best chances to cop them is on the adidas website I imo.

what's the best size to buy for maximum resale value? not a sneakerfag