Feels thread please

Feels thread please...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FJJ8hWDXWGs
youtube.com/watch?v=AuIOV8iDJyA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

fag thread please, more lyk

ex GF's birthday in a few days. i'm so lost without her. i just took a whole packet of sleeping tablets. Whats up user?

Don't care if real or not. Godspeed user.

so there's this girl, who after a year still longs for me
yet decided at the beginning of that year she needs to go back to her ex

why?
because she, and that we both established
>fears to be alone
>knows what she's getting out of him
>thinks he is immature (she is his first), childish at times and inexperienced
>she sees me as her mature, experienced guy
>she's clinging on to that teenage relationship because every other failed around them and she wants to show everyone that it can exist

>this morning
texts me
>can we get some distance between us? meaning not write with each other? i need to figure out what i want and texting with you makes me feel only one way.
??

life moves on or it doesn't, be glad your not in a rekt thread video. now, what exact drugs and how much?

Take what you fcuking want user. some of us are you, some of us are the ex, some of us are her. every stories different. but you're in charge of your story. What do you want the outcome to be?

I reconnected with the girl of my dreams two years ago, we dated for eight months and I'd never been happier. I ended up treating her badly for no reason and we broke up last October.
Flash forward to today and I'm living with a girl I met on Tinder 11 months ago. I'm happy and we're building a life together, but i still think of my ex every day. Life sucks that way.

lol, I'll probably get laughed at. some over the counter shit called doxy sleep. Doxylamine succinate is the drug on it, 25mg a tab and I took 8 of them pretty hastily. Anything i can add to the cocktail to spice it up?

either be with her, because she wants to
or just text

yeah, that isn't gonna do shit. add lots of booze, hard stuff preferably, and mix in a little bleach.

alternatively, mix half and half bleach and ammonia in an enclosed space. stir/agitate greatly.

>Doxylamine succinate
eh you'll probably just fall asleep, i don't think that's a dangerous dose. just smoke pot if u really need to get high

Im just sad. No idea why. I have nothing to look forward to. Everytime i got sad I used to go out and kick some football (soccer for na fags) But i recently ripped off my ACL. Have to use crutches now. Remembered this song, feeling like offing myself.
Give me a reason why not to.
Also, post some more sad songs

youtube.com/watch?v=FJJ8hWDXWGs

youtube.com/watch?v=AuIOV8iDJyA

Here.
Also user, ive felt the same for quite a long time. I got a job, I found myself a "hobby". I bought old car. I started working on it, making it run perfect. Then swapped engine, tuned it, tuned brakes, driveshaft, gearbox. I dont think about the rope anymore, i think how much i can spend on car and not starve for the rest of the month. Try to find something that will do the same to you.

I'm in love with my fuck buddy... Our feelings are never gonna be mutual... I will die alone for sure...

guys?

This but now I don't even get those couple of hours where I could pretend that i meant something cause she got back with her ex yesterday

>be me around 17
>inlove with girl
>she knew I loved and and so did my best friend
>best friend fucks her
>she tells me
>tfw 5 years later I'm still extremely depressed about it

Ya?

what do?

You didn't link to your original post

a bit too early for me, I like latenight feels better but I'll bump for ya

It's such a long complicated story but I miss her so much and I don't know what to do or how to feel or who or what to blame.

I'm broken and completely lost. My head is a mess. So much has happened in such a short span of time.

im her birthday is in 1.5 weeks

what happened?

I'm tired...really tired.
what to do?

Sorry if this is several posts or makes no sense. It's hard to write out.

I met her a few years ago and we clicked instantly and we became extremely close friends very quickly. And from there it naturally progressed to romance. We were in a relationship but it didn't last long because I got an opportunity to move back to my home country and I took it. We didn't have any real reason to go long distance at that point, so we split and decided to stay in touch as friends. I just assumed we would eventually grow apart.

I was wrong.

We grew even closer, and I never really lost feelings for her. She never did either, but I didn't find that out until recently. We both fell in love with each other. But we'd talk everyday and eventually we kinda naturally confessed our feelings for each other. But we didn't want to do long distance until we could meet in person and discuss shit properly (she was supposed to visit me next summer). So until then we were open and not exclusive in any way shape or form. We just weren't allowed to have sex with anyone else or seriously date anyone else. Casual flings were fine. This was agreed upon.

So I didn't do too much. Kissed a couple girls at clubs and parties and had one short lived fling with some other girl. Me and this other girl split but I ended up kissing her drunkenly at a party. I told my girl, and I didn't expect anything to happen because as I stated before, we were allowed to do this.

She flipped. She said she never wanted to talk to me again. She said I was a piece of shit.

That was a month ago. I've tried for the past month to pick up the pieces. She flip flops her attitude with me all the time. One day she's willing to try, one day she just wants to be friends, one day she wants space, one day she's super apologetic, one day she fucking hates me. It's so draining.

It turns out she's also seeing someone else now. It's only been a month.

I'm so lost. I just want her back.

Sometimes I feel like I cheated on her and that I'm a massive scumbag.

But I didn't right?

I didn't break any rules. No serious dating. No sex. It was just a kiss. We had both agreed that we were allowed to do that until we next met up.

Fuck.

go to bed

yeah open relationships are always confusing man, don't do it

great advice

5/7

If you want to change the world do it while you're single, when you're married you can't even change the fucking channel. Take it from me.

Yeah that's the thing it was never meant to be open.

It was just a temporary thing because of the ocean between us. We were supposed to meet up and discuss the future but now I guess I've fucked up and lost the love of my life forever.

Y didn't u kill him? Or at least beat him up?

You retard, what the fuck is a "casual fling" if not cheating? You are either in a relationship or you aren't, fucking hell. Stop thinking on the level of some teenage woman in high school. It was a test and you failed it, and if it wasn't a test and she was even remotely okay with the idea of "casual flings" whatever the fuck that even means, so fucking open to interpretation and at best seems a vague excuse to fuck around while telling someone they're committed, then she wasn't worth it to begin with. Grab some cement and harden the fuck up dude.

We weren't in a relationship.

That's the fucking point.

There was massive distance between us so we didn't want to jump into shit until we met up again in person, which was meant to be next summer.

We had outlined what we were and weren't allowed to do during this time.

THe song In the Fade by Queens of the Stone age pretty much sums up my life with it's chorus
>Live till you die
I've probably wasted most if not all of my life chasing goals like getting fit, trying to find a gf, trying to fit in, trying to understand people around me and so on.
Should I keep on trying?

She didn't answer to my last message, sent hours ago. Probably blocked me.

All in all, I don't care about her not wanting to speak to me anymore. What bother me is the fact that she didn't even tell me that. Seriously, is it too much to ask for a "Nah it won't work between us"? I mean, you have a pretty good conversation going and all and the next thing you know she ignores you. Fuck that.

I just met her but it irks me.

Nothing ever changes in my life or in the life of others around me. More lyrics seem to describe my life pretty well:
>Loosing a feelin', that I couldn't give away
Countin and breathin, disappearin in the fade
They don't know, I'd never do you any good
The god damn' song describes how I see the whole god damn' world. And how the world see's me aswell.
Is life worth living? Can anyone here give me a awnser, besides the: Kill yourself faggot bullshit?

i am legit crying right now

bump

That's life for you, or more exactly women.

why? you remembered something?

I know it can't be that hard to choose but I'm 17 and I have no idea what to do later, what school to choose. I've never really cared but know I'm with the girl of my life and beeing jobless is just not an option. Will probably look like a fuckin fag to you

Fake smile all of my days but truly Dead on the inside... what is this life but a play of melancholy at its best

no , but that story was extremely sad , i am a tf2 player so i can relate on the medic/heavy combo..

>girl of my life
>17

Yeah I know. Younger, it would have devastated me. I would probably have started to doubt about myself etc. Fortunately for me, now, I have banged enough pretty girls to know that the problem lies elsewhere but still. It irks me how disrespectful it is. Sure, sometimes I don't text back someone but, if she messages me, I'll answer. The whole "now, regardless of my last messages, I'll pretend that you don't exist" is really a shitty attitude.

Anyway, considering her mentality, I probably dodged a bullet.

On a related note, a "We shall never meet again" is now begging me for a weekend together. I should probably stop thinking about logic and respect.

You're gonna have one fucked up headache tomorrow, young son.

>I should probably stop thinking about logic and respect
That's my motto when I'm dealing with most women. And I mean most, there are the exceptions, but most are like that. It's sad really...Atleast prostitutes will never say no

>be me
>be in 4 grade
>teacher wants a class helper
>most votes fron the class wins
>tell mom about it
>"give them candy and they will surely vote for you"
>next day
>pass out candy to class
>90% are niggers
>nigger says "give me a piece of candy and i will vote for you!"
>everyone jumps in and says that
>give every student a piece of candy