Who thinks this is a better world?

Who thinks this is a better world?
No niggers, no Jews, lots of technology, cripples and defectives are killed off to not burden society, you get a job or else, if you are smart and productive you are rewarded, women at home to cook clean and fuck. Prefect!

fuck off. even in the show obergruppenführer smith was like not my fucking kid.

ring ring 1920s called, they said EUGENICS DOESNT WORK

perfekt

>even in the show obergruppenführer smith was like not my fucking kid.

Obergruppenführer Smith has yet to make a decision to kill off his child or not. He may not have a choice when it is told to the Health Ministry.

Looking forward to the second season. They really did their homework on this. I love how the American Reich headquarters building is on the exact lot that the United Nations building is standing on IRL. In this parallel universe, I'm sure Rockefeller donated that land to the Nazi's and are upper American Reich members.

HAHAHAA

Too many slants

I like it

Whole of African niggers enslaved and put to work.

I’m not a big fan of genocide but they have space colony’s and we don’t, we just preserve our shitty system. So yes it would have been better than this.

>Whole of African niggers enslaved and put to work.
And the middle east is wiped out of sand niggers and recolonized by Aryans. Also, they nuked Mecca AND Washington, DC.

WIN/WIN!

The kind of people who fantasize about fascists states would be put to death in an actual fascist state for being mental defectives.

op is a fucking faggot
>Look at me! I started a thread!
kill yourself you attention craved cock starved faggot no one gives a fuck about you

ITT Edgy nigger gets triggered

>The kind of people who fantasize about fascists states would be put to death in an actual fascist state for being mental defectives.
Or know how to work the party line in their favor. Mental Illness in a fascists state is just not flowing the party line. Work, be productive, then be free to have more influence. Nazi Germany very well rewarded those that empowered the state. The Horton Brothers are a perfect example of this along with Ferdinand Porsche.

Yeah this site would be better if no one made threads.

Dude thats how stupid you sound right now just dial down the stupid nigger and it will all be ok.

>uspet kike detected

Wew nice ad homimeme

Can we discuss the fucking ending wtf?
SPOILERS***********
Did he seriously meditate his way to our 1960s?
Can other characters get there?
Wtf?

Fill out and the place in File 13.

>Can we discuss the fucking ending wtf?
>SPOILERS***********
>Did he seriously meditate his way to our 1960s?
>Can other characters get there?
>Wtf?
My take on TMIHC is it's a parallel universe drama akin to Slider but less monster of the week. The films are sent from our universe to the Nazi universe to give them a vision of the world without them. Also, there are agents that are from our universe operating in the Nazi universe. The one Japanese guy from Nagasaki with the radiation burns on his wrist may be one.

My big guess is we'll see some sort of Tesla technology operating out of Montauk, Long Island. There will be a building that exists in both universes and that's where the films come from for the effort.