Has an actors personal life/beliefs ever made you drop a film?

Has an actors personal life/beliefs ever made you drop a film?

Other urls found in this thread:

forum.smokingpalace.net/showthread.php?t=209609
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>DAE Crooked Hillary? XD

she can still be redpilled

>meme

Kevin Spacey being a fag in real life kinda ruined House of Cards

I don't have autism, so no.

Just one...

At least she isn't a Drumpf supporter

Inb4 climate change deniers who don't understand basic economics get butthurt.

low hanging b8 lad

why would anyone care what she thinks?

atheists

No because I can separate politics from entertainment
>Drumpf

no, because I'm not autistic/a middle aged woman

Absolutely.

I won't watch films starring faggots, dikes, or leftists.

you'd think her protestant parents would browbeat beat her into voting trump. they must be faggoty cruzmissiles.

she's doing you a favour

Oi, what sane-educated person would vote for Trump?

I think Hillary is shit but Trump? Oi vey.

i dont look them up besides max landis and the rock

name one movie that doesn't have a faggot or a leftist in it...

>being such a mental stooge that anyone with a contrary political affiliation to yours is to be deemed discreditable

grow up my man

not really beliefs but the way they act while off the set can.

i.e. jennifer lawrence used to be one of my favorite actresses and I used to be sexually attracted to her until she just started you know, being jlaw

mad max 3: beyond thunderdome

>merchant detected

i hope you're being ironic. any time i see someone talking crap about the don on this board i have to wonder if they are serious. and then i realize they very well might be. i'm usually good at gauging levels of irony but i suspect there aren't any here.
bro-- you're a fucking fool. you're the joke. a successful businessman running for president and captivating the nation is not a joke. a prominent individual that calls for strong borders, putting an end to the ridiculous illegitimate influx of ugly uneducated shitbags pouring into our country, for more competent international dealmaking, for measures that protect us from the deluded fools that blow themselves up on trains to enjoy supposed carnal pleasures (sins) in heaven, is not a fool. it's unbridled courage and unapologetic executive decision making. it's a joke that we would have a man and later, his son in office. it's a joke that we would have a man and later, his fake wife in office. it's a joke that people continue to support the globalist clinton political machine. those are the demons. those are the devil. you've got to step back and wonder why the media doesn't have it in for these criminals like they do trump. but you don't. you take it at face value. hating trump is cool among the know-nothing leftist legion. and you haven't thought into why that is at all. you're just buying into the narrative, wholesale. and it's honestly disgusting. pissant

50% of the population senpai

I never watch a film with an actress that has dated a non-white, either in a film or real life.

You're missing out then.

No. I don't give a fuck who these people are in reality. Anyone who does is fucking ridiculous...

Example: Tom Cruise is batshit but I'll watch him in most things as he usually plays the part well.

I strongly disagree withJLaws beliefs, so that can be a factor. But it is mainly the mixture of her face's resemblance to half baked bread-dough and my total uninterest in shit tier acting that keeps me away from her movies.

Thanks for Correcting the Record for us.

Film? No.
I did unfollow Chloe on Twitter and Instagram due to that post when she made it.

This week I found out Elizabeth Olsen smokes. I vowed not to watch any of her movies again.

forum.smokingpalace.net/showthread.php?t=209609

> I'm also a vegan.

Edgy bro. Go smoke. Kill yourself.

Not drop a film but emma watson being a feminist ruined her appeal a bit in my eyes,she's still sexy as fuck though despite what the pedos say.

I just think it's adorable when celebrities think they get to have an opinions on things in the real world.

The scene in Hail Ceaser where Josh Brolin slaps the shit out of Clooney for LARPing as a communist is exactly how I feel about actors

if i ever had any doubts if i was ever gonna watch another JLaw film, those doubts disappeared with the whole fuck you trump thing.

Yeah I stopped following Chris Pratt the moment I learned he was a conservative.
He's a shit actor anyways.

hah triggert

Anything with Ricky Gervais in, never shuts up about religion.

>transgenderism is normal and natural

Constantly. It's Hell, but I find it impossible to separate.

>can't understand basic economics
>bernie 2016