I need advice

I need advice.

I've been sleeping in a bed with my older brother for a few days, house is being renovated and they're working in my room.
It's been going rather well until last night.
I woke up in the middle of the night with his hands on my tits, his dick hard between my thighs. I was lying on my stomach and he was on top of me, obviously trying hard not to wake me up.
It was creepy as fuck and I didn't move because I wanted to avoid confrontation, and at least he wasn't fucking me yet.
He just continued slowly moving his dick between my thighs until he jacked off, came on my ass and cleaned it up after a little while.

Now I don't know if he's done anything like this before, and I don't know if he's going any further tonight... Do you guys think this was just a one time thing? I wanna just let it be in the hopes he doesn't do it again, just to avoid the conversation about it...

TLDR: brother dryhumped me in my sleep last night, should I confront him or hope it doesnt happen again?

also yes, I know the rules, pic related

You should seriously be concerned that your brother is going to rape you
Sleep on the floor if you have to

Tell him you cut his dick off if he tries shit like this again

nice titties btw

Just fuck him

fake, op is a fag

Fuck off incest fag
Not everyone is into your disgusting fetishes

this looks shopped.

Depends on if you enjoyed it in any way or no. If no, confront him. If yes, let it happen and move around a bit.
Nice tits OP
>OP wasn't a faggot today

Worst photoshop in history of Sup Forums.

Okay OP the question I need to ask you is; do you think your brother is good looking? If so then there really isn't much problem to surprising him and fucking him there and then, by what he's done already there won't be much awkwardness to it, plus you know the feeling of his dick so you can make that final decision of whether it will be big enough for you. I say just throw your mind into the wild and fuck him, you never know what might happen, maybe you will like it, maybe you won't, in the end he started it and all you are doing is making the decision to see if it is worth letting it continue or end it there and then
>Nice tits btw

nice try with photoshop

The only way to solve it is to prank him.
You're gonna have to cover his dick in bicarbonate of soda somehow and fill your cooch with vinegar. He'll be so shocked when he enters you that white froth is erupting from your vagina he probably won't do it again and will be mentally scarred.

ITT: You either liked it, or don't have the self respect to confront him about it hence why you'd trade your tits for advice, or you're just an attention whore.
Best solution if situation is real: Either let him fuck you or dry hump you, catch him in the act any way, get evidence, blackmail brother. Free slave, and maybe you can get off too. Pens is penis, no?

This is the worst shop ive ever seen

Grainy pic, clear "marker."
Seems legit.

This absolutely. The only answer /

Your in a risky situation. Regardless of whether or not it's happened before, he clearly thinks of you that way, and has no problem with it. If you don't want to end up in a situation where he is saying it was you who initiated this, you have to remove yourself from the situation to some degree. Tell a person you can trust. Start there. It's a good possibility that you might end up in a much worse situation. No, it's not normal. No it's not something to keep quiet about. Maybe something you have to go outside your immediate family for. But just assuming someone who has already gone this far will stop is not realistic. Telling someone now might be the only way out of getting caught up in something worse. Eventually, it will be your word against his. Self respect is important. It's already gone too far, clearly.

Damn nice tits..also yes call his punk ass out in front of the family that shit is fuckin weird

This, next time try applying clear marker to a clear image, and then making the whole thing grainy afterwards.

try harder/10

Probably dumb question but you WERE wearing pyjamas right?

>looks?
is

Fuck him let him live the dream

You should just bang.
Fuck are you doing on Sup Forums if you're such a normie?
Reeee etc

Damn, thought I had it this time, added some pixelation and blur but still not enough I guess. Thanks for the advice, til next time

Tell him you'll bite his cock off like a pickle