Other urls found in this thread:

16personalities.com/
16personalities.com/personality-types
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Right here homie!

Hey there bro.

I'm highly turbulent

JHow do you know that you're an INFP?

I've been struggling between INFP, INTP and ENTP.

I've taken the meyers briggs three times in the past five years and gotten INFP all three times

I know for a fact I'm not a thinker. just being self aware. most people perceive me as completely useless cause I"m a complete day dreamer and not interested in socializing

I've taken it dozens of times over a span of several weeks/months and still got different results

you realize you can be inbetween intro and extroverted. most people aren't 100% introverted and even if you are that's really not good.

Do you know how the fucntions work? How would you describe the Fi function because I never understood it at all.

also the tests are bullshit functions is where it's at.

There are cognitive functions and those never change mate. Tests are bullshit.

>Fi function
making decisions based on emotions rather than objective facts and data.

lrn to google cuckface

ye the test feels like something you would have to take for a minimum wage job. just read the descriptions on 16personalities.com and you should be able to tell

Yes and how do I recognize that I use more feelings to decide whatever happens in my day2day life?

the whole psychology behind this is perceptionpsychology. or how people perceive you.

Many times, people with Fi do not recognize or understand their own personal values until someone accidentally steps all over them.

being self aware? the reason myer briggs is popular discussion point on the chan is because there's a lot of autistic introverted percivers on here. a lot of normies think is childish and such

but ye i agree with you. perception is reality. how others percive you is what you are to most normies. but every once in awhile someone can see the real you.

a lot of girls can tell how I really am cause a lot of girls are INFP tbh

Isn't that for everyone though.

>shtf
>capture gravely wounded human
>very hungry
>eat him
>change values

> do tests on 16personalities.com/
>each time they say I'm a different personality type
Is that site crappy or are the whole personality type therories just some bullshit?

basicxally chans are inhabited with IxxP? Including INFP.

you got tocheck for the cognitive functions

No but there's an INTP here to make you feel bad about yourself.

just go here
16personalities.com/personality-types
and read descriptions. you should know if you're primarily introverted or thinking

lots of introverts but ye INxx is considered masterrace here on Sup Forums

Ok. Explain to me the difference between crossing a red light and downloading torrents.

Does anyone else get a very satisfying sense of relief from going home after something social and just listening to music?
It's best after an all night event like a party because I've been around people all night evening/night and want my own company for a while

it happened to me. went to high school football game other night. was like 300 people there. felt so good to dance around with headphones on. being around other people is so good even if you're not talking much.

sometimes I even go get drunk by myself at the park. talk to myself while reading stuff. It's been a wild ride.

Not an INFP but my wife is. Just stopping in to gain some insight.

Pass on through then, nothing here but delusions.