Who the fuck let the HueHues host the olympics?

Who the fuck thought this nation of cockroaches could host the olympic games?

Fucking third world nation, no safety for the athletes or crowds, no infrastructure - AND THEY CANT EVEN KEEP THE FUCKING WATER GREEN!!!

No wonder they got blown the fuck out by Germany.

Fucking hell I hate the Brazilians and can't wait until they are all dead

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Centennial_Olympic_Park_bombing
youtube.com/watch?v=0GeZhcKfPHM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Still making these threads

Been a pretty good Olympics tbhonestfamo

Are you watching the same train wreck I am?

Fucking dumped mattress in the kayak lanes

>flag
Didn't read one word

The pool was ok today

It has been some fine olympics so far you cunt
Show some fucking respect

I think it's funny you guys got so caught up in the harmless green water instead of the actually shitty stuff like robberies.

OP mentioned you couldn't keep people safe

Well, the robberies happened when athletes decided to visit the local favela fauna so it's not really the fault of the organizers.

>host olympics
>people can't leave the village without fear of being robbed, beaten, and murdered

>the third world shithole of HueHueIstan

Fucking hell in twenty years the rainforrest will be gone and you fucks will be starved out worse than the ethiopians

>single-digit robberies out of thousands and thousands of athletes.
Yeah fuck you.

>single digit IQs of the citizens of your country

> Being this mad because Atlanta lost

Next time, remember not to bring a 3rd tier city to compete for host of the Olympics, mate.

LMFAO nice one

They had no problem keeping the water green. stop making old glory look bad, cletus.

lol your entire country is worse than Detroit

*Chicago

dam

Yes. What's wrong with that? Brazil is dangerous. If you get robbed it's your own fault for not taking the necessary precautions.

HUE HUES IN SHAMBLES

Calm your autism

>green
blue
>thats what i said, green

are you the dad from A Christmas Story, hombre?

>this buttblasted American

>jokes about IQs
>bush.jpg

keep saying that if it makes you sleep at night. Also, I would recommend saving money for the devastating incoming crisis cooked up by your incompetent politicians.

> Chlorophyll
This was caused by nutritious piss mostly from Europeans in precious events.

Your entire race / population is incompetent and useless

>lula.pt

>0
>ZERO

Nobel Prizes for hue hue land

Pra todos os Brs nesse board, parem de dar corda pra esse samefag americano. Da pra perceber que é ele que cria todos esses threads pra depreciar o Brasil.
Apenas não tentem argumentar contra ele.

All this subhuman useless shit

>AND THEY CANT EVEN KEEP THE FUCKING WATER GREEN!!!
why do you want to keep the water green?

Finalmente alguém pra falar isso.

without smelling like farts

chill

Rio was willing to pay the IOC their bribes, and the IOC hates America.

Eu acho engraçado, só posto pra deixar ele nervoso.

kek

Que tal desvirtuarmos essa thread com comentários em Português? Como vão as vidas de vocês? Relatem o que quiserem relatar.

a roasting hope solo could appreciate

Eu tenho que ir pro cursinho amanha, e estou tentando counter atacar um samefag aleatório americano.

Isso. Dá pra visualizar todo o butthurt.

Quais são as esperanças pro almejado ouro olímpico em futebol?

Tudo bem, fui pras Olimpíadas ontem com meus pais. Foi legal, os gringos na verdade estão gostando bastante pelo que vi, mas tem uns problemas de atendimento nos stands de lanche só. Experiência 10/10. Vou visitar um amigo essa semana e estou esperando começar a faculdade.

Bom, considerando que todo mundo mandou os times Z e a gente é de longe o melhor time, as esperanças são altas, mesmo jogando mal.

This is fucking kek.

Como estão os ingressos pras olimpíadas? Muito caros ou acessíveis pra classe média?

As coisas tão bem comfy para você, m8. Tem muita gringa amorzinho aí? Meu maior arrependimento é não ter fodido alguma holandesa amorzinho durante a copa, espero que você não cometa o mesmo erro.

Holy shit this post

Why did Juan put hydrogen peroxide in the pool?

Depende do esporte, por exemplo, conseguimos ingressos de tênis de mesa por 70 reais a 4 dias do evento. Bem barato pro padrão Olimpíadas. O atletismo tá caro, os ingressos mais baratos estão quase lotados, os segundos mais baratos saindo por 380, por aí. Mas dá pra fazer pra classe média.

Só fiquei um dia no Rio, mas rapaz, tinha cada gringa maravilhosa. Todas desejando o pau bronzeado local acho. Fiquei impressionado com as irlandesas que vi, e ao contrário dos memes do Sup Forums elas tinham bundão! Vou tentar aproveitar uma rebarba disso aí em São Paulo, deve ter gringos vindo por auqi também!

tudo o mondo estão aleghre por a victoria do Mónica Puig

rate my Portuguese I just tried random shit that seemed right

OP is samefagging

m8, I didn't want us to host the olympics either, but if you're in a dangerous country like this you shouldn't go around like a dumbass thinking it's the same thing as the rich and safe area you live in, no. You should behave like you're in St. Louis or Detroit. Don't go out at night. Don't go to the favelas. Don't go to parties. Don't go 'socializing' with people for no reason, etc.

5/10
Dá pra entender numa boa o que você falou, mas tem muitos erros, user.

Versão corrigida:
>Todo mundo está alegre pela vitória da Mónica Puig.

pero si este cabrón dijo "tudo" :[

Are you fucking retarded?

There's been

Goteem

he is right though

Detoilet is objectively better than your borderline-warzone of a country

Tudo só é usado em casos onde você poderia substituir por nada e todo é para todo o resto.

Exemplos:
Nós fizemos tudo (Nós não fizemos nada)
Você é tudo para mim (Você não é nada para mim)
Todo mundo está feliz
Fiz toda a tarefa
Todo país tem seus problemas

In all honesty Chicago is no better

>tfw reading this post one day after being at a nearly full table tennis event where the major attraction was Japan-Poland
shut the fuck up idiot

>these mental gymnastics

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

get fucked you retard

track and field began on friday, there were gold medal events and the stadium was 25% capacity max. These are athletes who work their entire lives for this single event and its the only relevant event they will ever compete in and no one even turned up to watch because some fucking Mongoloids decided to put it in the 3rd world shithole that is Brazil. It genuinely makes me fucking furious

the """people""" of Brazil have shamed your nation. Literally no other country ever has failed to get behind an Olympics as much as your shithole

Why are you so angry?
You are still free to come and support your favorite athletes.

>25%capacity

>talking to someone who was in the track event
>"let me tell him what was my impression"

shut the fuck up idiot (again)

yeah nice cherrypicking the blue ribbon event of the games

here's how it was the rest of the time track and field was on

your ""country"" should be nuked and the """"""people"""""" who live in it lobotomised

Tá bom, anões. Vamos parar de dar replies para eles e continuar com conversas random.

Why are you posting pictures of Man City's home games to make a point about the Olympics?

E as namorada, anão?

>the """"""people"""""" who live in it lobotomised
implying this is not already the case

It was yesterday and 45k people were there. Today even more people were there.

>Portuguese is so easy to understand written
>not the case when spoken
why live? :[

E-eu não tenho namorada, tio.

Espanhol é em ambos, só é preciso que vocês falem devagar.

They are nit picking every little thing now. It's getting boring, really.

Brazilian bros are doing a fine job with the olympics, the events are all great.

I bet you wish Argentina was hosting LOL

>Sup Forums
>SP
>1:29

O CARA ACHA QUE TEM ALGUÉM COM NAMORADA AQUI, PORRA ANÃO.

its just a little bit of flesh-eating radioactive poisonous algae
toughen up your immunities you pansy whiner

Real talk, o Sup Forums é um dos lugares que penso que existam menos autistas dentro do Sup Forums. Não é lá muita coisa mas, né.

I was gonna jump on the worst Olympics bandwagon solely because Russia got bann'd
but since we won GOLD
GO RIO BEST OLYMPICS EVER

Thanks, m8. I think we are doing well too.

Depende do tipo de autista, né. Olha o tanto de autistas só nessa thread.

não irmão, Sup Forums se llena do mais debates geo-historio-politicos que Sup Forums e Sup Forums

Congrats, m8!
Monica Piug is just so FIIIINE.

>Swamp green water
>No Shrek

Ryan Lochte and some other dudes got robbed at gunpoint

I'm patriotic and shit but weren't the Olympics literally bombed the last time we held them?

Robbery? Still better than Atlanta.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Centennial_Olympic_Park_bombing

Concordo, esportes geralmente são coisas de ''normies'', mesmo assim tem que ser bem otimista para achar que alguém aqui tem social skills fantásticas e tal.

Saved to bants folder

Uma pergunta, puelto licobro; como você se sente com toda essa coisa de Porto Rico poder se tornar um estado americano no futuro? Eu sei que vocês são um território americano e a presença deles sempre foi grande, mas como as pessoas reagiriam a isso? Vocês aceitariam o inglês como língua e a cultura americana passivamente?

It's really useful. But none of the amerifats responds to it.

BRs will defend this:

youtube.com/watch?v=0GeZhcKfPHM

This video is almost 10 years old.

You're the only one behaving like a "sub-human."

still relevant