After 3 years of relation I broke up with my gf in June

After 3 years of relation I broke up with my gf in June.
She loved me all the time and she considered me almost like a god (no kidding).
I enjoyed being alone for the first month, then regret and always more regret.
In the latest two months I sent her many messages, messages reeealy dense of feels.
I never received a single answer.
You have no idea how much she loved me, something I literally never see in my life, and I had a lot of girls.
I have no idea how it's possible a person changes so dramatically, I can't understand how the same person who shared with me so much, who loved me so much, now it's a just fucking silent pile of ice.

P.S. At the moment we live 2.000 km far, I moved for work

more tits

she has big titties

she's not my ex-gf, even though my ex-gf has huge boobs

she probably died or got held hostage somewhere don't worry

it's called suicide retard.

she is dead already

Shut the fuck up, if you love something set it free and if it comes back you own it. Faggot.

Well let's see em buddy! I'll give some advice for tits.

You realize you're the one who got rid of her?So.. good chance she wants nothing to do with you because she doesn't want a repeat of your bullshit faggot.

You know the rules man, tits.

Also nice numbers, check'd

I would think so, but messages are "read"

true, but so what? should i just be silent? it's not that obvious

Either go see her or move on. Going to see her might be a bad idea though.

Have you tried calling? Also, please post boobs.

Women leave when the money stops. That's life.

I never been richer, I could totally take care of her, that's not about money...

You break up and now cry about how of a heartless person she is? Did you ever considered her position?
You sound like my ex-gf, first breaks up and afterwards sees what fucking stupid decision she made and instead of apologizing its you now who blames her for being cold? if she is gone then its for good, maybe she likes stable partner and not a fucking child who wants to be treated like speacial snow flake

Why did you break up with her user?

not the best photo, but that's something

Give me her number OP, I'm not retarded like you. I have a certificate to prove it.

she was too damn jealous, I mean, really insanely.
too much stress, I just arrived to the point of fucking hating her.

>7 kB of tits and 3 of those are bra.

You can do better than that.

Seriously I'm a 300lb neckbeard who goes to Sup Forums mostly for ylyl threads, she won't be jealous we'll be perfect for each other.

So then what is the problem. She wasn't good for you anyway, so not sure what you're regretting.

Time heals most things user. Except herpes, it can't heal that.

You're probably just lonely in a new place, and are being nostalgic over a girl who worshiped you - while at the same time caused havoc in your life with her jealousy.

You're wise man user, thank you.

I mean, I had so many heart breaking in my life, I will survive to this as well, I'm just genuinely shocked by her silence. Not a single word, not even to say "I hate you", or whatever, after 3 years together every day

Christ.

well, its seems like something that cant be fixed; i would not take her back if I was you. it will always make you mad.
By the way, my ex-gf was also jealous all the time; i found out afterward that she cheated on me. it was a good decision to let it go; not sure if you ex has the same probem, but my was insecure about herself; she would let some people ("friends") go way too far. hope i could help. now im gone, good night.

If my own feels are anything to go by she is silent because it hurts, not because fuck you.
Take some solace in that fact.

I could man, but i feel too guilty right now
But I can tell you that I sucked the shit out that juicy titts uncountable times

good night user, thank you

Meh, some birds are like that. Others want to chitty chitty chat chat the death of a relationship.

She was probably shocked by your breakup, is mourning the loss of that in her life, and moving on. Respect her silence.

You'll be ok user. The pain of a heart that has lost has no cure but the love of another heart. Get back in the saddle.

try telling her you got quads
she will be wet in seconds

Tessa Fowler.

FUUUCKING KEK