Anyone here cutting their own hair?

anyone here cutting their own hair?
i really feel like im paying too much per year just because my hair grows fast.

if yes,
how long did it take you to learn?

Other urls found in this thread:

grooming.wahl.com/haircuts/men
youtube.com/watch?v=pht0v-HGBZs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

i got a $20 electric razor and have been cutting my own hair for for 5 years now. i just buzz it so there is no skill invovled

it takes hardly any time to learn how to shave your head or cut your own hair

just pay attention to where youve cut and go over every area a few extra times

yeah man, its pretty easy, i just number 2 the sides and usually leave the back and top, if it gets too long i just 2 all over

>My white relative

Started off by not careing how it looked cause fuck it. Now I just grow my shit out bro

What kind of hair cut?

Unless you're going for a buzz cut, there really is no point.

I cut my own hair but I buzz it.

you'll get it fast

if you need to see the back of your head use a hand mirror and watch it through your bathroom mirror

Grade #1 FTW
Piece of piss m8. Use a mirror and go over everywhere from multiple directions.

aw yeah i forgot, i use a mirror in front of me, and a mirror propped up against a chair at an angle behind be, its not perfect, but its good enough, seriously dude, go for it, you will learn it rapidly.

Same for me. It's reaaly easy, you can't go wrong.

I have saved hundreds of euros already.

sounds like a good plan then.

something like pic related.
im not sure yet how short but the hair clipper i have in my amazon shopping cart goes from 1mm to 21mm.

It's really easy.

Get a set that gives you a few different length clips. Wahl is a solid brand, but there are others. Don't get a battery one - it's not worth the trouble.

Super easy. Took me two times to get it right but now I'm as happy with it as any haircut from a barber.

grooming.wahl.com/haircuts/men
youtube.com/watch?v=pht0v-HGBZs

I've saved $500 easily in the past two years.

that sounds pretty ideal, a tip though, get a mains powered one, i had a babyliss one that had a battery inside, it jammed all the time on my thick hair, now i use a 25 buck wahl mains one, its miles better

beat me to it, solid advice bro

More on this... I use a Wahl clip #6 all over, then clip #4 on the back of the head, and #2 on the bottom edge, then 0/none to razer the edge of the hairline on the back + the Wahl ear clips to trim over the ears then 0/none to clean up hair covering ears.

Been cutting my hair for 20 years. Decided early on my only option was keeping my hair relatively short. Later on invested in quality clippers with ceramic blades. Been using it for 15 years, still performing. Took me about 6 hair cuts before people couldn't I did it myself. Could do it without a mirror after a few years.

Same. But I let it grow it for a few months now

O cut my hair today, first time haha

Same here, it is the best thing ever. Saved so much fucking money and time over the yrs. Women love touching the fuzz too.

You should cut your own head next time

wtf go to a barber you scum

samefag

post a pic of your hair

Post haircut bro

I have being doing it for 8 years , I'm 32 , is not the point of saving money, is the the greatfull of not paiying for something that I can do it

yes, but i just do buzzcuts because fuck more complicated shit

i just keep my hair long and cut it down every few months. conversely, when i was younger i would buzz it all down on my own.

I've been giving myself single length buzz cuts for a long time. Saved a lot of dough.

You'll pick it up easily enough, just don't forget to take the guard off and do around and behind the ears.

Somehow related, I bought one of those.
A 100-razor package (Astra Platinum) cost me 8 euros on Amazon and I change each razor every couple of weeks...

I haven't paid for a haircut in 10 years now because i cut my own, at $20 a haircut, one haircut a month, that's $2,400 I've saved so far.
Generally i just shave it all the way down, let it grow out to about an inch long, sometimes longer in the winter, and repeate when im tired of having hair (being bald feels good).
This last time i shaved it all, then after it got to about .5" i shaved the sides and back, kinda like a high and tight, then repetes it again, and it looks somewhat professional.